• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College girls looking for some tickling!

Yup, there are probably tons more responses than people who posted in here. Just was naturally interested in knowing how this was all going to work before we moved towards scheduling. Simply awaiting this so that we can discuss moving forward, in all the ways that are right for you.

Hi I'm sorry but I'm still messaging people and trying to cut down on the list we got way more responses than we expected. I'm sorry if I upset anyone but it's tough and I'm trying as other people said, to get back and figure out who is creepy and whatnot. Sorry we're trying :(

It's all good! Patience is a virtue :)

Take your time Pakigirl. Don't let anyone rush you. When you and your friends are ready, I'll be waiting, feather in hand.

going to be sending stuff out to some people sometime this week hopefully (MCAT studying literally sucks lol). Apologies if the wait is too much all, and unfortunately as you can all see we have way too many responses than we do time for everyone, but we'll do our best :)

going to be sending stuff out to some people sometime this week hopefully (MCAT studying literally sucks lol). Apologies if the wait is too much all, and unfortunately as you can all see we have way too many responses than we do time for everyone, but we'll do our best :)

Well, studying does have to come before tickles ;P Hope to hear from you!

No problem, take your time. Wish you all the best studying for the MCAT :).

Oh, that will be perfect, take all the time you need! I love being hit with pleasant and unexpected surprises! I hope to get on that list, have sent contact info previously but will do so again just to be sure!! Best of luck with your testing!

I took the MCAT in January...preparing definitely did suck!

M

Hi all, so I've had (literally) hundreds of responses and obviously thats a ton too many. Here's what I'd appreicate from you guys:

-How many girls you want for the session
-What each girl is supposed to be (lee/ler)
-Which girls you want
-Wear for each girl requested (bikini minimum)
-A description of the anticipated session (if being tickled, what spots do you like being focused on. If doing the tickling, how do you anticipate tickling said girl/girls?)
-How long the session will be
-Optional: How much willing to pay

As for a description of the girls, we have someone for every type of person!
-I, Sara, am by far the best ler, and pretty ticklish overall, and my foot is ticklish mainly on arches. Size 8 feet
-Sasha has the sexiest and softest feet of the group and is a size 8.5. Pretty good ler (second to me) and more ticklish than me as well overall. Worst spot is that balls/arch union spot drives her bananas.
- Giselle has the most ticklish upper body ever. Feet pretty ticklish too but the upper body is extremely sensitive. Size 7.5 feet, and her weak spot on her feet is just above the heel.
- Alex has the most ticklish feet on the planet (a foot tickler's dream in terms of pure ticklishness). Her upper body isn't crazy ticklish but she has some bad spots. Her worst are her toes, even a little blow makes her laugh and beg! Size 8 feet
-All of us are attractive (at least not ugly for sure lol and in shape)

I can send pics when I decide on who we will have for the sessions. The more specific and better the description of how you will tickle us or how you want to be tickled, the better! Hope that helps!

I'd possibly be interested in being a lee for you guys; I'd have to figure out travel, might be kinda tough but regardless it sounds like something I'd enjoy even if I'm not able to do it in real life :)

The first guy who ever masturbated is turning in his grave right now at how easy it has become to fap.

just put a bunch of words on a screen, wait for influx of responses, wack off in mom's basement.

life is so much easier now

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back