• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/f gf's clit, AGAIN!

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
Well, here I am again! I already found out that if I turn the Bullet Vibrator to maximum it results in panicked laughter, but this one is new and totally unexpected.

I'd been sick, (still am), but some of my energy, libido, and aggressiveness returned. I got behind her in the kitchen, squeezed, fondled, kissed, sucked, and bit a little, and she responded. After 20 minutes of taking, without resistance, but still determined to take, I slid my hand inside her shorts. It had been a while and she was wet and Very hot. I felt around as she moaned and shifted on her feet, found the clitoris, and wiggled my finger up and down. The response was strong. She moaned loud, staggered, bounced on her heels, bit her lip, and became frantic - trying to hide it from me - but after about a minute she started to giggle, knowing what I'd do if I found out.
"Does...does that tickle?!"
I let her sit on the couch so she could cum, which she did, the other fluid I felt letting me know she squirted a little, but she was a little scared because: now I know.
As soon as she gets the barn cleaned out she knows I'm gonna tie her to the ladder and guess what one of the things I'll be doing will be.

This is beyond mere tickling! (Not that that's a bad thing!)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back