• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my first experience encased in a vacbed

tickle-slave

TMF Expert
One of my most intense sessions as a submissive (I’m a switch and enjoy both serving as a slave as well as a strict dominant Master) man was when a play partner encased me in a vacbed…..
And there is a unique feeling of submission, surrender and vulnerable helplessness….the most intense part was her touch, and her delightful sadistic tickle torture of my body was only intensified by the latex material.
Delightful but a bit scary
It was like this

Attachments

• encased in a vacbed.jpg
    encased in a vacbed.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 153
  • encased 2.jpg
    encased 2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 124
omg I've thought about this a little, but I can't figure out if I'm more curious or more terrified. I think there's a good chance I'd panic

Have always had a fascination with this, but it has become stronger lately. I’m a switch as well and would love to build or buy one of these to experience it from both sides. It really does look like an ultimate immobilized experience with heightened sensitivity.

Aesthetically, I think it looks awful. That being said, I have always been fascinated with tickling done in a complete immobilization. I even had made a post a few months ago to discuss it, but sadly it did not have the success I was hoping:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...complete-immobilization-have-you-ever-done-it

I'm curious of how the latex "enhanced" the sensation. If the ticklish parts are not exposed, how to tickle efficiently? There is still a layer of synthetic material over your skin. That does not somewhat dampen the sensations? Is there a friction of sorts that occurs? How does it feel like? And how much leeway do you have; is it like you can still wiggle a little or not at all? Can you open your mouth?

Well, I'd like to believe a handful of experiences are like being on the Enterprise-D.

Well, I'd like to believe a handful of experiences are like being on the Enterprise-D.

I'm pretty sure that when he said "vacuum" the OP did not mean "vacuum of space" :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back