• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My revenge! :) (m/f)

joat982

Yesterday I posted the story of my wife tying me down and putting me through the ringer. At the end, I said that it was my turn last night and boy was it ever!

My wife’s ticklishness fluctuates. Most of the time she is fairly ticklish. Sometimes she is not ticklish at all. Other times, she is so over the top ticklish that she can barely handle it and can’t stop laughing, squealing and begging for anything. Last night was one of those nights!

I tied her down, spread eagle on the bed. We have central air, but it doesn’t get upstairs very well so we have a window a/c unit blasting in our room. It was pretty dang cold in there. She gets cold super easy so at the beginning I left her under the blankets. I started out kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear a little. I let her start to get tingly and then I blew a huge raspberry on her neck. She immediately squealed and dissolved into helpless laughter. I played there for a while and then I pulled the covers down under her breasts.

I played with her nipples a little and then I started spider tickling along her inner arm from the elbow, just shy of her underarms. She was laughing hard and trying to negotiate. It was adorable...it was also futile lol. Moving down even more, I decided it was time to truly get started. I attacked her underarms making her scream with laughter and immediately start begging for mercy. I only left her under arms to walk my fingers down her ribs and back up to her underarms. She was absolutely hysterical. She couldn’t even fight anymore. She layed there laughing her head off, trying to bury her face in the pillow.

My hands bounced all over her upper body. She couldn’t anticipate where the tickling was going to come from or when it was going to stop. She was babbling and twisting her body in a useless effort to escape my tickles. Don’t worry, she didn’t escape anything!

After a while of that, I threw the blanket back over her upper body and I uncovered her amazing size 7s. I hadn’t touched her yet and she was already begging. I made her watch as I wiggled my fingers in the air inching closer and closer to her sensitive soles. She was stuck in helpless laughter before I even touched her. I trapped her already bound leg between my thighs and started walking my fingers up and down her soles. It was light someone flipped a switch. She immediately started thrashing and twisting, laughing like a woman possessed. I explored the top and bottom of her foot with my fingers, lingering long enough to make it intense but not kill the sensation. Then I zeroed in on her toes. Biting and nibbling and tickling with my fingers. First hernright foot and then her left.

After a good while tickling her feet, I had no choice but to roll into some husband/wife adult stuff that I won’t share here but oh my god was last night incredible!!!

Last edited:
Glad that you had such a wonderful time! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

That's the one thing I miss about the ex. The only thing! :p

Great story sir. Thank you for sharing. Sounds like you both had a fantastic time.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back