• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So Cruel • New F/F Tickle Torture!

Scarlett Sinns

Verified
socruel_preview1.gif

I absolutely love it when I have a helpless victim in my dungeon who's bound and helpless. Especially when I plan on administering cruel tickle torture. Lola is the unfortunate one today, as she's chained up with her arms stretched high about her head, exposing her ticklish armpits. To make things worse for her, I've attached a spreader bar to her ankles, making sure that she can't close her legs. She is completely helpless and at my mercy. The only tickle tools I will be using are my long sturdy fingernails and my fingertips. I tickle her sides, ribs, belly, legs and underarms as she laughs and jumps around, desperately trying to escape my tickling fingers. But there's no escaping my aggressive tickling. I tickle torture her and watch her facial expressions, and I SO enjoy making Lola suffer through the tickling, because i am indeed, so cruel!

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png

I especially like upper body tickling. Can do the feet and legs later.

Great video! I bought it and love the genuine reaction and skilled tickling (love the finale too). You got her even better in Tickle Ritual, though (which I also bought afterward), but got her good nonetheless. ;)

You're starting to become one of my favourite producers.

Last edited:
Great video! I bought it and love the genuine reaction and skilled tickling (love the finale too). You got her even better in Tickle Ritual, though (which I also bought afterward), but got her good nonetheless. ;)

You're starting to become one of my favourite producers.

The finale was an unexpected delight! Thank you, I love hearing feedback like this.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back