• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Aunt is in Bad Shape

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I'm kind of wary about posting this, seeing as my last few posts ended with bad results, but here goes.

I'm writing this to let you know a little about what's going on in my family, but also as a warning to those who may be about to start or are already on Hydrocodone (don't know if that's the right spelling)

My Aunt had knee surgery about a year or two ago. And, I think that was when see was put on Hydrocodone.

My mom told her two adult kids to get her off of that as soon as possible. Because we (my mom & I) knew how my dad acted when he was addicted to them.

Well, they didn't get her off them. A few months ago, they finally had to trick her into going to the hospital, because she was acting totally off the wall. Seeing stuff that wasn't there, bad memory, etc.

They did an MRI on her and found she had holes in her brain. Now, I don't know if it's all the Hydrocodone, or if it was from her mixing the Hydrocodone with other pills. All I know is Hydrocodone is dangerous and very addictive.

If I can help it, I'm never touching the stuff.

There are lots of dangerous drugs out there and you must be aware of how to use them.

Vicodin is addictive but I feel like it's low on the opioid scale tbh. I don't think there's much aside from physical trauma and maybe a weird parasite that would cause brain holes.

They did an MRI on her and found she had holes in her brain.

That sounds a great deal like syphilis actually. Either way, I'm so sorry she's suffering from that. I can only hope she gets the aid and treatment she needs dude.

That sounds a great deal like syphilis actually. Either way, I'm so sorry she's suffering from that. I can only hope she gets the aid and treatment she needs dude.

Thanks, Damsels! I can't say as I actually know what it is, the only info I get is 3rd hand. I live three towns over from my aunt, so the only news I hear about her is over the phone

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back