• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You guys have any experiences with hip/pocket tickling?

Whoawh

For me, when someone even accidentally touches that area I go crazy. Have any of you ever had someone put their hand in your pocket and unintentionally tickle you there or even intentionally. I feel like I try to keep it a secret.

Yes! In a recent session with Reya Fet earlier this month, she attacked my pockets without mercy while I was in bondage. She was delighted at how ticklish I am there and kept at it for about ten minutes. :eek:

For me, when someone even accidentally touches that area I go crazy. Have any of you ever had someone put their hand in your pocket and unintentionally tickle you there or even intentionally. I feel like I try to keep it a secret.

I haven't, however my first true gf that I wrote about before in this forum was quite ticklish there. I tickled her there a few times and she used to really squirm and giggle, I gather that it was ticklish. :D

I told her best friend about it too who then also started tickling her there.
One time in particular comes to mind where me and her both ganged up on my gf for a short time whilst watching a film. One of the places we tickled her was her pockets.

There's an audio clip from many, many years ago. Tickle_kitten (I think that was her name) was tickling another girl. At one point, the 'lee starts squealing at a much higher intensity and saying "Get your f###ing hands out of my pockets!!!" Kitten deadpans, "Oh, I think I left a sandwich in there."

That is by far my worst spot . I cannot handle it unless tightly tied . Quickly puts me on the edge of *****m

Doesnt do much to me, but pretty much every girlfriend ive ever had couldnt handle it.

My favorite story about "pockets" came before I knew they were called "pockets".

I was in college and I was slowly turning my then gf into a tickler/ticklee.

We were laying around and a knock came on the door and a male friend walked in with a mutual female friend draped around him. SHE was a tickler. No doubt about it. Still is. She was haing on to his upper-body and trying to illicit even a smile by tickling his sides and ribs.

He asked, very calmly "Can you do something about this"?

So I got up and reached down and tickled her "pockets". She screeched and let go of him and he walked away.

As she chased after him I heard her asking "How did he know about that??!!"

This all happened in front of my gf. As it was she had to leave soon after and she asked where I had tickled her...so, mid sentence I tickled her in the same spots! :upsidedow

She got wide-eyed, laughed out loud and stood there staring at me. I said "Oh! I found your off button!" because she had stopped talking. She said "It ain't an 'off' button!" And kissed me.

Throughout our dating we tickled each other a lot, obviously, but the best/worst time she got me was the "pockets" too. I was laying in her bed she got in like she was going to crawl across me to the other side of the bed but instead straddled me, facing my feet, and dug into MY "pockets". I went nuts and almost threw her off the bed to the floor (involuntarily)! LMAO!

Good times...good memories.

~ toyou

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back