• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

company manager foot tickling

vackor58

TMF Poster
How would you tickle the soles of this serious business woman?

Attachments

• company manager.JPG
    company manager.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,417
she looks like she can use a good foot tickling she to serious and needs smile and laugh giggle more it tickles she gonna get go for it lol ha .

aftermatch.JPG
The result after the tickling

Even a serious and confident company manager can be exhausted and happy after an intense foot tickling therapy hahah.

How did you get her to agree to let you tickle her feet? She has gorgeous feet, she should take more pics of them.

How did you get her to agree to let you tickle her feet? She has gorgeous feet, she should take more pics of them.

Well i know her from a long time through a friend.One day we just bumbed into each others. She started to comlain how stressfull was her day( she is the manager of the sales departmant of acompany with many employees), and that she is going to go to SPA for relax.And that point i started to talk her about tickling, and thats a lot of people like tickling, there are also a community for it.I said to her that its very good against stress specially foot tickling...She laughed and said that she can not handle even a pedicure..SO in the end I convinced her to give a try for foot tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back