• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Was she flirting? An add-on to the "Ladies" thread

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
I really wish I didn't have to ask this, but I totally suck at recognizing flirting in the moment. It is a skill that I need to work on.

I had to do physical therapy a few year back (hurt my back), and the physical therapist was very pretty (blonde hair, blue eyes, just my type).

By the second appointment, I had gotten a haircut. She came in the room, and said "nice haircut" . At that point I thought she was just being friendly.

I start doing the pulling bands (whatever they're called) so my back was to her. She was at the desk doing something.

In a little bit, I felt fingers tickling my neck and then up into my hair. I didn't look, but it had to have been her. Physical therapy was empty, except for her and I.

I was going to ask her about it on my next appointment, but by then she had threw me to another therapist (a male at that)

So, was she flirting? What do you think?

I really wish I didn't have to ask this, but I totally suck at recognizing flirting in the moment. It is a skill that I need to work on.

I had to do physical therapy a few year back (hurt my back), and the physical therapist was very pretty (blonde hair, blue eyes, just my type).

By the second appointment, I had gotten a haircut. She came in the room, and said "nice haircut" . At that point I thought she was just being friendly.

I start doing the pulling bands (whatever they're called) so my back was to her. She was at the desk doing something.

In a little bit, I felt fingers tickling my neck and then up into my hair. I didn't look, but it had to have been her. Physical therapy was empty, except for her and I.

I was going to ask her about it on my next appointment, but by then she had threw me to another therapist (a male at that)

So, was she flirting? What do you think?

Flirting to the degree that nothing would come from it? Possibly. Some women flirt with no intention of going further. I do it quite a lot. Both my Bf and I enjoy flirting with people. From mild to wild.

Realistically... no. You have back problems so... either she was testing your nerve sensitivity or trying to give you a giggle to lighten the mood or just in general -or that she felt empathy for you enough to touch you like that. To your situation. Whatever you talked about with her or went through. We do that sometimes to let someone know they are good people. Empathy through brief touch. Or to relieve them from a moment of pain.

MAYBE she's a secret Tickling Fetishist and got in her quickie for the day. Whos to say really... ;)

But I know from my own experiences with Doctors through the years... I've had a few touch my knee, trying to let me know the shot woulden't hurt or... touching my arm to let me know everything would be ok.. I know what you got was much different but... it really is along those same lines. Because people in positions of power like this, that involve touching someone... can quickly turn into sexual abuse. Lawsuits occur over misconstrued things like that. And actual abuse. But... there's a line we all have to remember that exists. Doctors, Physical Therapists etc are not immune to having empathy where they are so removed they can avoid touching you in some way. Like even for a hug. Ya know? We're all human and especially people within these professions Even more so. I was a Caregiver, for many years I gave out quite a few a hugs, or held their hands.

Flirting to the degree that nothing would come from it? Possibly. Some women flirt with no intention of going further. I do it quite a lot. Both my Bf and I enjoy flirting with people. From mild to wild.

Realistically... no. You have back problems so... either she was testing your nerve sensitivity or trying to give you a giggle to lighten the mood or just in general -or that she felt empathy for you enough to touch you like that. To your situation. Whatever you talked about with her or went through. We do that sometimes to let someone know they are good people. Empathy through brief touch. Or to relieve them from a moment of pain.

MAYBE she's a secret Tickling Fetishist and got in her quickie for the day. Whos to say really... ;)

But I know from my own experiences with Doctors through the years... I've had a few touch my knee, trying to let me know the shot woulden't hurt or... touching my arm to let me know everything would be ok.. I know what you got was much different but... it really is along those same lines. Because people in positions of power like this, that involve touching someone... can quickly turn into sexual abuse. Lawsuits occur over misconstrued things like that. And actual abuse. But... there's a line we all have to remember that exists. Doctors, Physical Therapists etc are not immune to having empathy where they are so removed they can avoid touching you in some way. Like even for a hug. Ya know? We're all human and especially people within these professions Even more so. I was a Caregiver, for many years I gave out quite a few a hugs, or held their hands.

The whole doctor thing threw me too, for the same reasons you layed out, getting sued for sexual abuse, ETC.

But, it's just been something that has nagged at me since it happened.

The whole doctor thing threw me too, for the same reasons you layed out, getting sued for sexual abuse, ETC.

But, it's just been something that has nagged at me since it happened.

I can see why considering what forum we're on. :) But... and I'm not sure on this but I think PT's are bound by law that they cannot see a patient while under their care. So even if she was mildly flirting... she coulden't have followed through with it. And because of confidentiality records... unless she ran into you on the street after you stopped needing her: She would be in violation of your privacy. I'm not 100% on if these facts are correct with PT"s though... but I think they are. Someone will correct me I hope if I'm wrong.

Man it’s fine. If it’s made up, I would never expect you to say so.

Why do you feel this need to publicly call people out on if they are lying or not? I've seen you do it at least 3 or 4 times. What is the gain from doing this exactly?

Why do you feel this need to publicly call people out on if they are lying or not? I've seen you do it at least 3 or 4 times. What is the gain from doing this exactly?

It's cool. She can choose to believe it or not. It doesn't change the fact it happened.

Sure, that’s a fair question. If it’s made up, I see no reason why it couldn’t simply be in the story section. If there’s enjoyment out of having people believe the stories happened, I’m just sharing this sounds far-fetched. I could have said so in private, that’s true.

Sure, that’s a fair question. If it’s made up, I see no reason why it couldn’t simply be in the story section. If there’s enjoyment out of having people believe the stories happened, I’m just sharing this sounds far-fetched. I could have said so in private, that’s true.

But even in private whats the point? The threads you have done this in upsets people to the point that it causes extra pages of drama, fierce debate, and anger. Why would you want people, even IF they are lying... to feel like that? A made up story has no other intention but something postive, good, or to share for conversational purposes. Not to bother people. But to engage them. That's a good thing. There's enough bad intentions in the world and are pretty easy to spot. Unless they are being mean spirited... or catfishing... trolling. What you did is nothing but a forced spotlight on someone who probably doesn't deserve it. You may find it reckless that people post things in areas that YOU read as lying... or as misplaced... but THEY don't. So... please just let that go. No one's hurting anyone here. Just sharing.

Yeah, while my response does truly reflect my opinion, it was meant primarily as a bit of bs-detector teasing. I don’t think he’s bent out of shape over it.

Yeah, while my response does truly reflect my opinion, it was meant primarily as a bit of bs-detector teasing. I don’t think he’s bent out of shape over it.

Bs detector teasing? Whatever that is...

He may not be bent out of shape but others have been. But hey, your "opinion" is apparantly gold so... keep dishing those sparkly, useful nuggets out there. How delightful.

You're already on my ignore list so... this is the last time I open up something of yours. I only ever open up something of yours because you create drama. And threads get disrupted. Just like this. But hey others can deal with you. I won't anymore.

Sorry for my part in the disruption tickle gamer.

Bs detector teasing? Whatever that is...

Means it wasn’t meant to be mean-spirited. Like when someone says “aw, bs, man”

He may not be bent out of shape but others have been. But hey, your "opinion" is apparantly gold so... keep dishing those sparkly, useful nuggets out there. How delightful.

You're already on my ignore list so... this is the last time I open up something of yours.

You’re putting words in my mouth, and you’re being mean. But apparently you must think I deserve it.

My opinion is that no, she was not flirting with you. Her behavior simply sounds like a nice person trying to put you at ease. In the event that she was, like CapturedDoll mentioned, many people flirt with no intention of going any further. I do that a lot in a fun and harmless sort of way (though I rarely if ever put my hands on people I do not know.)

My advice: Do not overthink it. Either she was just being a good physical therapist (the far more likely scenario here) or she was flirting, which means she found something about you alluring enough to do that at work.

@GMT
What happens between you and CapturedDoll on a personal level is none of my business, obviously. But as you're communicating on one of the discussion boards...

you’re being mean

Oh come on. You can't seriously expect to get away with that...?

Imagine somebody YOU were calling out pulled that line. How much contempt would you feel for them?

If you're gonna give it, you better be prepared to take it!

Understand, this is nothing personal. I just have a low threshold for hypocrisy. lol

Cheers. :)

@GMT
What happens between you and CapturedDoll on a personal level is none of my business, obviously. But as you're communicating on one of the discussion boards...

Oh come on. You can't seriously expect to get away with that...?

Imagine somebody YOU were calling out pulled that line. How much contempt would you feel for them?

If you're gonna give it, you better be prepared to take it!

Understand, this is nothing personal. I just have a low threshold for hypocrisy. lol

Cheers. :)

I already explained how my original comment was not meant to be mean-spirited; it was admittedly some bluff-calling. So I don’t think I’m a hypocrite, no. You’re right, though, it’s not your business and it’s frankly not right for me to talk about it since it’d be one-sided (she has me on ignore). I appreciate that.

I already explained how my original comment was not meant to be mean-spirited; it was admittedly some bluff-calling. So I don’t think I’m a hypocrite, no.

Wasn't referring to that, as well you know.

You’re right, though, it’s not your business

Covered that, as well you know.

and it’s frankly not right for me to talk about it since it’d be one-sided (she has me on ignore). I appreciate that.

Well, again, that's your business. Hopefully the two of you can work it out, though!

Cheers! :)

Wasn't referring to that, as well you know.

Well, I’m saying that I explained how my original comment wasn’t meant to be mean-spirited, and I gotta mean response. You’re asking if I would have contempt for who told me it was mean? The answer is no.

Covered that, as well you know.

yep.

Well, again, that's your business. Hopefully the two of you can work it out, though!

Cheers! :)

Thanks, but again, no comment. Just hope this thread can get back on track.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back