• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother’s Being tickled Story ideas

Soccer mom tickled story

I wrote a story along the lines you describe, it's on my DA page.

I had a series going where I wrote about this mom Michelle who got tickled and tickled a lot. Maybe it's time for me to get back on the story writing horse and create some new stories.

Mother being pinned and tickled for breaking up a college party or looking for son or daughter

I like the sound of that one.

much good plots but my scenario is so much better ... unfortunately few clown stories that tickle delightful moms :''(

a mother tickled by a vagabond beggar for not giving him coins

I'm loving this thread so far. I'll state for the record that I've never had any wierd fantasies about tickling my own mom, or stepmom for that matter. Somebody else''s? That's a different story.

Lol I feel ya man. I’d love to see other mom’s being tickled against their will. It’s always great when the power dynamic shifts. I love when younger woman can turn a bitchy Milf into a subdued tickle mess lol

I'm loving this thread so far. I'll state for the record that I've never had any wierd fantasies about tickling my own mom, or stepmom for that matter. Somebody else''s? That's a different story.

Same, but the idea of a daughter tickling her mom or vice
versa is hot!

I still think the best scenarios are when a mother is about to tell on a group of college girls or younger women. At first they are scared, but that realize they can overpower her

you could write a story were a mother gets captured at home by a girlfriend of her daughter and her mom. so you could involve her daughter also, perhaps they can captured both. a ff/ff story if you like this.

Last edited:
I still think the best scenarios are when a mother is about to tell on a group of college girls or younger women. At first they are scared, but that realize they can overpower her

I once read a story like this... I forget where but I believe the girls were to loud and she asked them to keep it down.
I wrote a similar story on my DA page, only difference is I changed the sorority into a frat- the TKL Fraternity!

Having a mom being tickled by her ex husband would be a good one to. He would know all her weak spots.

I read one once, don't remember who wrote it, but the mom is tickled by her son because she wouldn't give him chicken nuggets or something and he is recording it live and people are giving the son ideas on how to tickle his mom and she's going insane begging for mercy but the son refuses

I read one once, don't remember who wrote it, but the mom is tickled by her son because she wouldn't give him chicken nuggets or something and he is recording it live and people are giving the son ideas on how to tickle his mom and she's going insane begging for mercy but the son refuses

Wow, what a fantastic plot line! Was it on this site?

A mother being tickled by a teacher/professor to ensure her that her kid gets good grades/doesn't fail school/university
Or maybe as an alternate form of payment for a tutor

Wow, what a fantastic plot line! Was it on this site?

I can't find the story. I searched the internet for hours yesterday. All I know is the son is throwing a temper tantrum because the mom won't give him his "chicken nuggies". If anyone knows the author or title of the story it'd be greatly appreciated. I think i might have read it on deviantart but not sure

I can't find the story. I searched the internet for hours yesterday. All I know is the son is throwing a temper tantrum because the mom won't give him his "chicken nuggies". If anyone knows the author or title of the story it'd be greatly appreciated. I think i might have read it on deviantart but not sure
I think I read it on DeviantArt [emoji848] Just search for "mom tickled story" or something

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

I think I read it on DeviantArt [emoji848] Just search for "mom tickled story" or something

trust me I tried that. 100s of results. Do you remember a specific author or part of his name? Other stories he wrote? Because I really want to find the story.

trust me I tried that. 100s of results. Do you remember a specific author or part of his name? Other stories he wrote? Because I really want to find the story.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find it either. Google is useless and Eclipse on DeviantArt makes it almost impossible to sort results by genre [emoji3525]

Unfortunately, I couldn't find it either. Google is useless and Eclipse on DeviantArt makes it almost impossible to sort results by genre [emoji3525]

It is what it is. The underrated best ones always slip away

I also like the idea that tickling was not something that was definitely going to happen, like there’s build up. Where a mother comes back from her summer home and finds out that her daughter & group of friends was selling drugs out of her basement all summer while she was gone. The daughter was tied up to a chair as her friends just used her for her basement. The mother gets incredibly mad & goes after the girls and also tries to some how call their parents or the police. The girls scatter around the house trying to reach the phones before their friend’s mom does. They can’t afford to get arrested or grounded. The mother grabs one of them and starts wrestling her down ready to let her rage out. The other girls come to their friends aid by grabbing the mother and jumping in the tussle.
Tickling can be used by accident or one girl uses it in desperation until they use it later on to interrogate & make sure she dosent call the cops

I also like the idea that tickling was not something that was definitely going to happen, like there’s build up. Where a mother comes back from her summer home and finds out that her daughter & group of friends was selling drugs out of her basement all summer while she was gone. The daughter was tied up to a chair as her friends just used her for her basement. The mother gets incredibly mad & goes after the girls and also tries to some how call their parents or the police. The girls scatter around the house trying to reach the phones before their friend’s mom does. They can’t afford to get arrested or grounded. The mother grabs one of them and starts wrestling her down ready to let her rage out. The other girls come to their friends aid by grabbing the mother and jumping in the tussle.
Tickling can be used by accident or one girl uses it in desperation until they use it later on to interrogate & make sure she dosent call the cops

Love that idea!!

interesting idea

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back