• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cristina's big ticklish feet (M/F)

TicklishPoison

So here we are with another story from my past, again involving my ler friend Mike. You can find another chapter about him tickling me here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?297530-The-nightmare-of-a-ticklish-ler-(M-F). But this time I’m not the victim, luckly.

After a few months from the accident I’ve written about in the link above, me and Mike were great friends and used to spend a lot of time together. I know that some of you are probably thinking there was love stuff between us but there was not. We were just friends, very good friends.

Back to the story, Mike started dating a girl named Cristina. I liked her, she was smart, funny, athletic, competitive but not less femine because of that.

Now I must confess a thing. Not only I love foot play being on the receiving side but I have a little little foot interest myself too. Not for all feet, just for the cute ones, no matter if they belong to guys or girls.

First time I saw Cristina’s feet, I confess I couldn’t help but stare. It was during an indoor pool party, and we were laying down almost one in front the other. Being her tall, she had kinda big feet, probably 8 UK or 10.5 US size at least. But those feet were absolutely perfect and seemed so soft.

She had her ankles crossed and her toes wiggling were absolutely hypnotic for me. It was so hard to manage a conversation while her toes dancing like that in front of me. Obviously, I was also wondering if she was ticklish or not. And I was dying since I wanted to discover it so bad, letting my nails running across her smooth soles.

I almost had a heart attack when Mike pounced on her her, locking an ankle and started stroking her sole. A mellifluous laughter broke her calm immediately and her her toes were now wiggling like mad. She was ticklish! What a bless. But what got my attention even more was her other reactions. She wasn’t trying to stop him anyway, she was almost sitting there and enjoying it. She was definately ticklish but she acted like she didn’t care or like she considered it a normal and even amusing weakness.

The tickling went on for more or less 30 seconds, during which she laughed non stop, then Mike left her and went back swimming in the pool.
I admired the grin on Cristina’s face, her hand holding her stomach like if she laughed too much and her abs needed a rest. She smiled at me and said something like “I really needed a good laugh and Mike tickles me all the time. Be ready cause a day or another will tickle you too”
Remember my belly trembling at those words, betting she didn’t know about my ticklish martyrdom with him. But months later I knew from Mike she had her too. Don’t have many details about that. He only mentioned that the recliner he had was perfect for a tickle torture - asking me if I wanted a second ride, which I refused LOL - and that Cristina had her initiation there. He confirmed my impression, that she could handle the tickling pretty good and that she never panic for that. But he added, with pleasure, his but mine too, that she couldn’t take brushes on her oiled soles and that was the only thing that made her beg for stop.

There’s something incredibly sexy about these stories that makes them impossible to stop thinking about. How often did mike and you share stores of your adventures. I feel like there is a potential gold mine here and you tell them so beautifully and with amazing detail. I can’t wait to read another, if we are lucky enough for you to share, experience.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back