• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snort laughing

Tickle6

Have you ever been tickled so good that you snorted?
I once was tickling this girl and as I was teasing her she started snorting a lot lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my God. Snort-laughing when you're being tickled is so embarrassing -- it confirms your utter lack of control over the situation, as if that weren't already in evidence -- and, worst of all, your tickler invariably finds it hilarious (I've never had a tickler laugh as hard as when I've been driven to snort-laughing) which makes her determined to make you do it again, and so the intensity of the tickling redoubles...

You mean snorks?
They're an adorable sound.

Last edited:
I don't snort often, but when I do it's always when the same spot is being tickled....under my arms. Haven't the slightest clue why, but thems the breaks. And lers seem to love it when it happens, an extra badge of honour for them, of sorts lol

Happened to me yesterday at work actually! was walking from the back offices to the front and a co worker was who I didn't know was walking behind me decided to wrap her fingers around my sides and tickle me! Jumped laughing and snorting....she knows how ticklish I am....kind of a running joke between us

One of the ladies I work with if you get her laughing really good, she snort laughs. Love when a lady snort laughs.

Happened to me yesterday at work actually! was walking from the back offices to the front and a co worker was who I didn't know was walking behind me decided to wrap her fingers around my sides and tickle me! Jumped laughing and snorting....she knows how ticklish I am....kind of a running joke between us
Haha, nice episode :)

I've had a few 'lees snort when I've tickled them, and you're right, it does make you laugh at them! Instead of tickling them harder, I tend to stop tickling them right then because I'm laughing so hard! :p

Snorting, for me, is uber-cute! I understand why girls might find it embarrassing, but I think it's great! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back