• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FOOT TICKLING IS A REAL TORTURE FOR OUR 18 YEARS OLD BEAUTY : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FOOT TICKLING IS A REAL TORTURE FOR OUR 18 YEARS OLD BEAUTY : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE

FOOT TICKLING IS A REAL TORTURE
FOR THE 18 YEARS OLD BEAUTY!

ELIE IS A NEW 18 YEARS OLD BEAUTY WITH EXQUISITE FEET.
This is really exceptional to have had the opportunity to tickle her because she absolutely hates
to be tickled especially on her extremely sensitive soles.
The clip begins with a short introducing where she explains that her feet are her weak point.
She admitted us that she never let anybody to touch her feet and we really understood why.
Her soft and milky soles are so ticklish that it is nothing else than a pure torture for her
and she really can't stand it.
She was never tickled for some long periods in her life so she really didn't imagined what she would
endure with us but it was really too much for her.

Elie is as ticklish as she is beautiful this is why she's a tickler's dream but unfortunately for her
the Tickler is her nightmare.
If you love young 18 years old beauties with ultra ticklish soles Elie is really what you are looking for.

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : ELIE SOLES UP TICKLING SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS INTENTIONALLY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

AND OUR NEW FRENCHTICKLING SHOP :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Love it! So happy to see it's M/F. Bought this clip immediately. Would love to see more tickling with fingers between the toes :)

Beautiful girl.
Could have a clip with Veronique and Anna as Ticklers, it would be sensational 3 beauties

Fantastic clip!! Thanks for always bringing amazing models and great content!!!

As always with FT, she's a stunner. And has a great pedicure.

However, at 32 I feel a little bit depressing to think that I am almost twice her age :blaugh:

As always with FT, she's a stunner. And has a great pedicure.

However, at 32 I feel a little bit depressing to think that I am almost twice her age :blaugh:

Great model as always.

I only missed the subtitels in the interview.
Because my french is terrible I realy enjoy the subtitels so I can understand what the conversation.

Wow! Elie is absolutely beautiful! This is one of the hottest videos you've released for some time. I love it! :D

Elie is a wonderful cute and young tickle goddess! :)

Great model as always.

I only missed the subtitels in the interview.
Because my french is terrible I realy enjoy the subtitels so I can understand what the conversation.

Effectively I forgot it this time, my appologies my friend ;)

Frenchtickling make good clips but sometimes hard to belive the storyline what the wrote.
In the past they made 2 clips with 2 real policewoman( he claim):
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ILESSLY-TICKLED-FREE-PICTURES-amp-CLIP-SAMPLE!
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9...h+Policewoman+:+First+Time+in+the+Stocks+-+HD

For me these stories are not realistics.If real policewoman would participite in a tickling video they could loose their jobs easily.What do you think were the real policewoman?

Elie is a Very Beautiful Girl!
I Love her Laughter and Begging!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Frenchtickling make good clips but sometimes hard to belive the storyline what the wrote.
In the past they made 2 clips with 2 real policewoman( he claim):
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ILESSLY-TICKLED-FREE-PICTURES-amp-CLIP-SAMPLE!
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9...h+Policewoman+:+First+Time+in+the+Stocks+-+HD

For me these stories are not realistics.If real policewoman would participite in a tickling video they could loose their jobs easily.What do you think were the real policewoman?

Dude, I don't know where you live but they live in France. France has a very sexually permissive culture and they generally have an attitude of what happens in private stays in private and is of no concern to the public as long as no laws were broken.

Elie seems to be really very ticklish. She's so sensitive, that tickling with brush should be almost painful to her. Different from the feather and finger tickling, that makes her laugh like never before!

Dude, I don't know where you live but they live in France. France has a very sexually permissive culture and they generally have an attitude of what happens in private stays in private and is of no concern to the public as long as no laws were broken.

Thank you very much to understand the situation.
In fact I have worked really more with some policewomen than I specified.
It was the case with Cyrielle for example, I never said her real job since the beginning.
I worked with some girls who are in the army, teachers, nurses etc...
In a few days I will work with a girl who have a real tickling fetish but she has an important situation so she will be masked.
This is fun because some persons think that I lie but in reality I am regulary under the truth Lol

Bought this one, and I have to say - it is one of the best clips I've ever seen. Thank you so much FT for producing such a gem, this girl is amazing.

The only thing that kills me is that I really want to know what she is saying during the tickling. Do you ever do sub-titled videos?

I would really appreciate if you could let me know the sort of things Elie was saying during this experience, so I can fully enjoy it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back