• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Mia and Me (switch)

jinx

TMF Novice
Hey TMFers , I had such an awesome time with Mistress Mia in Boston this past weekend that I wanted to share it with the group. Mia and I have had sessions before so I was very excited to see her again. Although she comes equipped with some nice tickle tools I decided to come with a few of my own. I’m a foot tickler by trade and with her permission I wanted to try to apply something to her feet that would help my fingers slide around her sensitive skin. Most commonly used is some kind of oil or lotion but I wanted to try powder. Now most powders are not very tasty, if you get my drift, so I went with cornstarch. It’s very slippery and silky on the skin. I also brought 4 giant 30” long ostrich feathers that I carried to the hotel room in a cardboard tube made for large documents.*
I requested a switch session and we decided I would be tickled first. Mia is a very skilled tickler and really knows how to play with your mind and ramp up and down and build to a crescendo. At one point she pulled out two electric toothbrushes, one was on the balls of my foot and the other on the balls beneath my boxers. This really blended eroticism with the torture. At one point she kept switching back and forth, foot, boxers, foot, boxers. It was insane. I also got to enjoy her signature move of tickling to music. She puts on some classical music and goes to town all over you. I will never hear “Flight of the Bumblebee“ again without thinking of Mia. And then it was my turn.*

As Mia was lying face up on the bed, arms above her head I began with something she did to me. barely touching her armpits with my nails, slightly moving them and stopping repeating moving and stopping but never losing contact with her skin. She groaned and giggled with delight. I then moved to the foot of the bed where a perfectly pedicured pair of feet awaited. When I first touched her feet I noticed they were quite cold from the air conditioning in the room. I believe warm feet are more sensitive so I asked permission to use her hair dryer to warm her feet. After they were warmed I sprinkled the cornstarch on her feet. As I was lightly rubbing her feet to coat them, her reaction was like “oooooh that’s different “ what’s really nice about powders is that it leaves a little more friction than oils, it’s great for the light touch tickling. As I was tickling her feet I was getting the exact reaction I was looking for, a combination of straight tickle reaction with sensual pleasure. Then it was time to clean the cornstarch off of her feet. How many guesses needed? I licked her feet clean, rewarded by the same wonderful reaction I got while tickling them.*
Then I tried something that could become my signature move. It was time to employ my four giant teal green ostrich feathers. I stood at the foot of the bed and placed her feet flat against my chest. Holding two feathers in each hand creating a V-shape, I traveled the feathers up and down her legs from the tops of her feet to the length of her thighs and hamstrings. Mia seemed mesmerized by what she termed the “Shower of Feathers “. I had such a great time I can’t wait to see her again.*
Jinx*

Glad you had such a great session! Mia is fantastic, both as a lee and as a ler. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

Jinx!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here.

You're a very attentive Ler. I love that you are so creative and we always have a blast! The Shower of Feathers felt amazing...soothing and ticklish at the same time. mmmm

You always bring cool toys too! ;)

I really enjoyed tearing your feet up with the electric toothbrushes...had to peel you off the ceiling!!! hahaha Your throat must have been raw from all the scream-laughing you did...thank god for the wash cloth you shoved in your mouth! Looking forward to next time...those armpits and ribs!!!! =D

xoxo,
Mia

Hopefully Mia comes again soon! Really wanted to do a session but didn't have the funds. I'd think about an hour with a 20/20/20.
1) She could tickle me
2) I could tickle her (revenge)
3) She could get the last 'word'

:)

I got to tickle Mistress Mia the first time she came to NEST, talk about a GREAT time. I really have to say she is my most memorable tickle experience.not only is she very ticklish and beautiful, But she is one of the nicest people you'd ever meet. My only regret is that I only got to tickle her once. :) MIss your smile Mia :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back