• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lebron James to the Lakers but...CRAP!

Barbershopman

TMF Master
Well Lebron is a Laker. I don't mind, Lebron is a great player, one of the greatest to play the game. However, his going to the Lakers has awakened a stupid idiot.

LeVar Ball, he of the Big Baller Brand, has said that the addition of Lebron, along with his son will bring the Lakers countless titles. CRAP!! I thought this guy had gone away. Now you can bet he'll be just off Lebron's shoulder for every interview, in the camera angle so that all can admire his presence (BARF)!! He also says that Lonzo will be running the floor as the point guard and Lebron will be #2 on the floor. This guy is way beyond dilusional.

I still wish Lebron the best, but I will not root for the Lakers because of LeVar Ball.

Barbershopman

Could be wrong, but I think LeBron's continuous finals run has come to an end.

As a Laker fan I am crazy excited! Finally the Lakers will be the most hated team in the NBA again and not just simply hated and laughed at as of late. Lebron may not make the Finals next season, but he will bring home at least one title. Remember, he beat a GSW team with an inferior cast before. But the Lakers have some really good young talent. Ingram and Kuzma are going to be legit threats.

Lonzo will be good, I just wish his moron father would JUST...……………...GO...………………………..AWAY. Man, I can't stand that dude. Just shut him up and make him go away.

Lonzo will be good, I just wish his moron father would JUST...……………...GO...………………………..AWAY. Man, I can't stand that dude. Just shut him up and make him go away.

AMEN TO THAT!

Barbershopman

I'm fine with LeBro going to LA. I do wish there were more talent in the East. I feel like The Celtics should be able to coast to the NBA Finals this year. Should being the operative word.

I half agree Prime. While LeBron will improve the Lakers a lot, I do not see them winning a title anytime soon. I think the only team that can beat Golden State is Golden State. The only reason the Warriors aren't riding a 4-peat wave right now is Cleveland was handed a title by a bogus/controversial suspension. It would have been too obvious had they suspended Curry. Any suspension disrupts team chemistry and team balance. I think the NBA knew if GS won it that year, fans would stop watching out of boredom. So chalk one up to the refs.. But I wish the Lakers luck though. It's good that now they even have a chance.

Couldn't agree more about Ball. Funny how word leaked out and was passed around about his knee injury not being 100% during trade talks, after word was out LeBron was coming to LA. Especially since the Lakers had mentioned a Ball trade was on the table for any team interested. I really think they were getting sick of the LeVar distraction and with James in the picture, all the more reason to get rid of it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back