• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Über cute Saudi girl celebrates the authorization to drive with a rap

Tenebrae

Verified
You might have heard Saudi women have been finally allowed to drive cars on their own (meaning: without a man present). Well, this adorable young woman has decided to make a little rap for the occasion:

https://youtu.be/iSaNWP4IXbE

Seriously, this smile... :wub:

While I am against many of Saudi Arabia's domestic policies and military decisions I am at least glad women now have the right to drive in that nation at long last.

While I am against many of Saudi Arabia's domestic policies and military decisions I am at least glad women now have the right to drive in that nation at long last.

Oh believe me, I share your detestation of this God-awful of a country's domestic policies. It's the only country in the WORLD that bears a family's name; not even North Korea has that dubious privilege. Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman is trying to change things though. He's cracking down on Islamism and antisemitism, and is trying to modernize the country. Also to make it less dependent on oil. Amen to all that. Go, MBS!!!

:man:

Actually now that the driving ban has been lifted (which is a good thing), the police will have to be extra-vigilant. One of the young Saudi men pastimes in the KSA is to drive around and drift at maximum speed in their expensive cars, trying to one-up each other in reckless stupidity. I wouldn't put it beyond those frustrated chauvinists to harass those women who dare to sit behind the wheel. It's one thing to change the Law, it's another thing entirely to change the mentalities while enforcing it.

Still, that beautiful girl is sending a powerful message. Go Saudi girls!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back