• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beverly Mitchell's Babysitter

flugel1

TMF Regular
It's been a minute since I posted anything. Kinda had a block. But I want to thank Jets28 for the support over the years and the kick start to writing again - i hope. This is a little long but I hope you'll enjoy the journey. Always thought the Bevster was pretty hot. She doesn't disappoint here. Enjoy and feedback always welcome.

BEVERLY MITCHELL'S BABYSITTER

Starring

Beverly Mitchell

My name is Bradley. I'm 22 and just graduated UCLA. I'd pretty much devoted myself to volleyball thru my college career. While I was never on scholarship I was at the beach every day. Great way to spend your college days, didn't transfer very well into the real world. So I found myself after graduation living at home trying to figure out my next move. Still, not a bad life. One day I was out doing some yardwork and our neighbor up the street was taking her kids out for a walk. I'd always had a crush on Beverly Mitchell. She got famous on 7th Heaven and then tried her hand at music. She got married and had 2 adorable kids, but now she'd re-entered the business with the show Hollywood Darlings, which featured kid actor turned adults Christine Lakin, Jody Sweetin. Kinda a MILF triple play.

“hey Brad, welcome home for the summer” she stopped by and chatted. “Thanks Mrs. Cameron” her married name. “Jeez, its been 10 yrs and I still am not used to that. You know I've know you forever and you better start calling me Bev” she mock scolded me. “My bad............Bev” seemed wrong and right all at the same time. “So any big plans for the summer?” she asked just making conversation. “Well, I graduated so I guess its time to figure out my life” I said, more truth in that than I was comfortable with. “That's not possible, what are you 19?” she asked. “Nope, 22 full grown adult” I teased. She paused “Yes................you are” she teased back in a tone I didn't quite get. “Alright, the kiddos are getting antsy. See you around” And I couldn't help appreciate her taut backside as she walked away.

There was no getting around the fact that even as a 30 something mom, her body was still smoking. She always seemed shy, driven and rather conservative. But I always wondered............ A couple of weeks later I was pulling out of the drive way to meet some buddies at the beach and she was walking by. She waved me to stop. “Hey Brad, you found anything for the summer?” she asked “No, but honestly I'm not looking that hard. Got my life to work, right” I answered. “That is true, but I may have something you'd be interested in and it would help me out. Give me a shout when you get back from the beach” and she gave me her number.

The beach was the normal beach but I couldn't really enjoy it. My curiosity and imagination kept taking me down roads I knew were just stupid. So, I got back to the beach and stared at my phone for a while and finally picked it up and called. She answered “Hey Brad if you've got a few minutes come over to the house I want to talk to you” They lived a few doors down and I picked up nothing from her tone. “Don't be a jerk” I told myself out loud and wandered down. When I got there the kids were playing in the pool and she was sitting under the umbrella. Fully clothed with large floppy hat. DAMN, I thought to my self. “Here have some tea” and she handed me a glass. “Thanks Mrs...............Bev” and sat down.

“I'll cut right to the chase here. I need some help. Michael's been hired by his biggest client to work on site for a month or so and straighten out a huge problem theyre having. That means he'll leave on Sun nite and come back on Fri nite. We're so used to both being here with kids, schedules, school, work, etc I can't do it by myself. We talked about it and he actually suggested you might be perfect if you were interested. What do you think?” I was caught off guard but figured how tough could it be. Then she closed the deal. “How much would you need” I gave her a number I thought was completely out of line. “That's not enough” and she added 50%. “Done, when do I start” I asked kinda excited. “Michael leaves Sun. How's monday morning?” she asked. “Great. Thanx Mrs...........Bev...............Boss” and we stood up and shook hands and she hugged me. “Thank you so much. You're really helping me out” The feel of her large breasts on my chest was helping me out as well. This might not be so bad. “See you at......................” I asked. “How's 8” and my fun summer officially began.

Monday I showed up in shorts and a Tshirt. She was in sweats, long sleeve T and hair in pony tail. I was kinda disappointed. Don't know what I expected but my pervy mind went more to bikini and heels. “Oh man, glad your here. Here's the weekly schedule which usually changes." Kenzie was a cute 5 yr old girl and Hutton was a 3 yr old tornado of a boy. They had 'school' M W Th after noon, sports on Tues morning and then TBA. Looked pretty do-able. Today was Mon. Bev explained “ I've got a 10 am mtg but will be back by noon to take em to school.” We finished breakfast and she went to change and the kids headed to the play room. Bev came down in full mtg attire. Hair, make up, heels, biz suit and silk blouse. Completely demure and totally sexy. I whistled. “Thanx but careful, I'll get you on sexual harassment” she teased and smile. “Be totally worth it” I whispered to myself. “What” she asked distracted. “Nothing” I stammered hoping I wasn't busted. She hustled out the door. It took almost no time to fall into a rhythm.

The kids liked me, and I to my surprise, like them a lot. Kenzie was totally girl. Dress up, tea parties, change clothes 3 times in the morning. Hutton, on the other hand looked very feminine with soft features and long flowing blond hair, but he was all boy. He loved to wrestle and roughhouse, which it appeared Michael didn't like to do. We quickly developed a 'sumo-esque' morning tradition. We would wrestle and Kenzie would cheerlead. Many times changing outfits. Hut liked when I pinned him, but he really liked it when he 'pinned' me. He would run around the house with arms raised yelling “I'm the SUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOO” it was stupid cute. Bev was usually in her office.

One morning she had nothing to do and came out to see what all the noise was. Hut had just won. “Mommy, I just beat Bwad” he had a lil trouble with r's “I want to wwestle you” “YEAH MOMMY......beat Hut” Kenz chimed in. Bev was back in sweats and a dark blue T. She smiled at Hut. “Alright bigguy lets see what you got” and she got on her knees and made a mean face at him. He flexed and made a mean face back. I almost broke up. “Ok Sumo's on 3. 1......2...............3” She knew Hut was deceptively strong for his age but Bev was unprepared. He ran at her and knocked her over. Her knees were pinned under her and Hut was on top of her. Then he started to tickle her. She exploded in laughter. Kenzie jumped on her as well and was tickling her sides. Bev was being destroyed and because she was laughing so hard she couldn't push the kids off. “Bwad, help us” Hut yelled gleefully.

My erection was almost painful. The sight of Bev wiggling around on the floor laughing hysterically was totally turning me on, and shouldn't be. Hut and Kenz kept tickling, Bev had rolled on her stomach and the kids had free range. “Now Hut...........thats not right” I said in my best stern sitter voice and he stopped and Bev rolled back to her back, breathing hard. Her breasts were heaving. I walked over, she mouthed 'thank you'. “This is how you do it properly” and I grabbed her bare foot and raised it in the air and tickled her sole furiously. “BRADDDDDDDDDDD” she yelled and the kids attacked again. “Hut, lets do raspberries” Kenzie yelled. “WASBEWWIES” Hut yelled back. “NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Bev yelled as the kids lifted her T and started blowing lil raspberries on her taut tummy.

Tears were falling down her face and I was murdering her foot. Her breasts jiggled deliciously. “Ok kids. You are officially SUMOS OF THE HOUSE” I announced and lifted Hut off and held his arms in the air. “YEAH.............SUMOS OF THE HOUSE” they yelled and ran to the play room. Bev was a complete mess on the floor. Face flushed, hair everywhere, pink stomach heaving, and I noticed nipples erect even though she was wearing a bra. “Bastard” she sneered at me in fun. I helped her up. “You know I'll get you back” and she slapped my butt “You're welcome to try” and I meant it. I didn't sleep very well the next few nights replaying versions on the story. Mostly without the kids. I woke up horny and hard every morning. Thurs Bev had a mtg so I took the kids to 'school' got some coffee and daydreamed about Bev. About 3 my alarm went off and I picked them up. When we got home the kids asked “MOM, tomorrow can we have pool day..........PPPUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEZZZEEEE” It was impossible to deny them. And she didn't “OK, but first we have clean the house day. Deal?” and she held out her hand. Two little hands shook it “DEAL” they said in unison. “Brad you don't have to be here for clean the house day” she offered. But I wanted pool day too. “No prob. Sure I can help” That night there was no sleep imagining what could happen. Visions of cleaning things other than the house kept floating thru my mind. Completely wrong, I knew.

The next morning the kids were focused lil helpers. Kenzie was actually quite helpful and organized. Hut was full of energy and we ended up laughing at his efforts and cleaning up after him. I would find opportunities to bump into her, or goose her sides. It was always meet with a yelp and a stink eye. Usually a 'watch it mister'. Which I totally obeyed. After a couple of hours Bev announced “OK.............POOL TIME” and the kids ran off to their rooms to change. “Meet you out there” she said and went off to change. Again, my imagination ran wildly and incorrectly. The kids came charging out of the house and stood by the pool. “We can't be in the pool without mom or dad” Kenzie informed me. Bev came out, and my horndog self was disappointed. She looked great in a teal tankini and hair in a pony. But not quite what my pervy mind hand fashioned.

The kids put on floaties and jumped in, I joined and Bev arranged herself under the umbrella. After a while the kids tired of me. “MOM, come swim with us” and Bev smiled and dove in. Kenz and Bev floated and paddled around but Hut wanted to play. He kept crawling all over her and wanting to be carried around the pool. In his roughhouse mode, he twice pulled her top down exposing her breast. AWESOME. She immediately covered herself up and gently scolded Hut. And checked to see if I saw. The third time it happened he exposed both amazing breasts. “Alright young man, time out 5 mins” He complained, I didn't. The rest of the afternoon was, unfortunately, uneventful. The kids were exhausted from the pool and crashed around 3.

Bev got a phone call. When she came back she had a strange look on her face. “Everything alright” I asked. “Yeah, that was Michael. Typical. He can't come home this weekend” she was obviously disappointed. “That sucks” I said. “Yeah it does” she said in a manner that said more than the sentence. “Pool time was fun” I said trying to change the subject. “Yeah it was. But I don't know what do to about Hut. He's fixated on my boobs. He grabs them every chance he gets” then she realized what she'd said. “Oh God, I'm sorry. Talk about TMI” “That's ok...........I stammered. “Don't you think every little boy goes thru that phase” having no idea what I was talking about. “Yeah, I know..............it's just kinda uncomfortable these days” again in a strange tone. Her phone rang again. I hoped she didn't notice I was going thru the same phase.

When she came back in I asked “Michael?” “No, that was Jane, Mrs. Hudson. Her kids want mine to come over for a sleep over. She thought I could use a break, and I probably could. I don't know how I'd manage this without you, thanx. You've been great” and gave me another very nice, safe hug that was neither nice, nor safe for me. So we got the kids fed, packed and over to the Hudsons. When we got back to the house there were clothes everywhere. “Damn” she muttered. “What” I said. “Look at all this fuckin laundry” we were both shocked. “Sorry, I'm a little bit potty mouthed when the kids aren't around. I've got to really work to not slip” she smiled embarrassed. I smiled back “well nice to know you're not completely perfect. Here lets do it together and well knock it out in no time” So I gathered, she sorted and loaded the washer.

After load one, “You want a beer, you've earned it” “Sure, but I'm more a wine guy, I'll take a Malbec if you've got one” I said without thinking. “Well, well well................Mr. College beer guy, how do you know about Malbec's, It happens to be my favorite?” she asked. “What can I say. I like wine. UCLA is very cultured” and we laughed. She brought the wine and we sat on the couch and talked. The washer buzzed and she went to switch loads. Next thing I heard was her scream “BRAD>>>>>>>>>>>>HELP” I ran into the laundry room and tried hard not to break up or become hard. Bev was in her light blue T, fighting frantically against the leaking connection to the washer. Her shirt was soaked and basically transparent, her dark brown aerioles were very visible as were her large hard nipples. “Don't just stand there...........DO SOMETHING”

I walked over and stood behind her. “Bev this is no prob. Just got to turn the valve off.” I explained calmly. “WELL DO IT THEN” she shouted as she continued to get soaked. I had to lean over her and reach past her to turn the valve of. I felt my hardness press into her. There was no choice if I wanted to turn the water off. That was the only thing being turned off. I couldn't resist not taking advantage. I took ny left hand and goosed her side as I turned the valve off. “NOT FAIR YOU BASTARD” she yelled as she jumped up and down and back into me. Once the valve was turned off I tickled her with both hands. She finally turned around and pushed me away. She wanted to be mad, I wanted to be ashamed but neither of us was.

Her wet shirt, now completely transparent, clung to her breasts and made them even hotter. Her breath and chest heaved, her eyes were filled with lust. My erection was more than visible and I looked at her like a meal. “So not fair. Start the dryer while I go change” and she slapped my ass as she left. I started the dryer and headed back to the couch not knowing what to do. Was I busted, was I in trouble, she didn't seem mad. I didn't know. She came in and plopped down on the couch. Grey sweats and old 7th heaven T. “You are in so much trouble mister. That was so beyond not fair” she was trying hard to be mad but couldn't carry it off. “Sorry, I really am..............I didn't mean anything by it. Honestly..........It's just............you looked................you were getting soaked..............you're hair was a mess...............you're shirt................you just looked so....................” I stammered trying to find away out of this. She gave me one.

“If you say CUTE...........;you're a dead man” and she stared at me with evil. I nodded..................... “CUTE” I winked. She jumped on me with such force I was completely taken aback and she attacked my ribs. I was ticklish. “Oh so Im not the only one” and she went to work. “Tickle bug, tickle bug” she teased and she worked up and down my ribs. When she got inside my pits I went nuts. “AWWWW the big surfer is lil twicklish” she teased. “I.......play..................volley.............ball” I laughed out loud. “Spike this” and she dug in. I'd had enough. I grabbed her by the waist and rolled her over and put my hands under her T and tickled her ribs. “BBBBRRRRRRAAAAADDDDDDDDDD' she yelled and slapped at my hands.

The good angel on my shoulder was telling me stop, this is wrong. The bad angel on the other was louder and righter. Screw that, tickle her!!! Wonder who I listened to. Her tight stomach was amazing. Then I remembered the kids. “Pucker UP” I said and she knew what was coming. “NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO” as the raspberry attack commenced. She tasted like vanilla, smelled like peppermint and wiggled like jello. She was slapping at my head. “Brad.................please................don't.....................please............stop” she chortled. I looked up. She was smiling and breathing heavy. There were tears running down her cheeks. I kissed her tummy. “Don't write checks you can't cash..............boss”.

And without thinking I leaned back down and sucked on her belly button. I stuck my tongue in a twirl. Her laughter turned guttural and hungry. I felt 2 hands on my head pressing me into her belly. I worked harder. She started to moan softly. I stopped and stradled her on my knees and we locked eyes. It seemed like forever. It was now or never. “Take it off” I whispered hoarsely. She paused a moment and slowly moved her hands to the bottom of her shirt. Never taking her eyes off me she peeled it over her head, revealing the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen. Large, high erect. She offered with her eyes and I launched at her. Our mouths met and hurt as we tried to drive our tongues thru each other. She quickly ripped my shirt off and lowered my shorts. The tip of my manhood was over my trou. I quickly untied her sweats and removed them. Soon we were naked and curled up into each other exploring every inch of flesh, both knowing we shouldn't be doing it. She pushed me over on my back and crawled up me, finally stopping with her knees on my arms, pinning me. I could feel the warmth of her pussy on my chest. “Tickle me” she demanded. I couldn't believe what I was hearing “You've got my arms pinned” I said weakly. “Well, fucking fix it” she ordered.

I moved my arms from under her knees and placed my hands just above her knees. I started to squeeze. She closed her eyes and started to giggle and grind herself into my chest. “HARDER” she demanded. I started to lobster claw up and down her milky, sweaty legs. She started to laugh harder and buck on my chest. I grabbed her waist and drove her down on me and tickled her sides. She was screaming with joy and lust and shaking her head. Her long hair was flipping back and forth. “MORE” she shouted.

I pushed her on her back and sat on her waist. I looked at her magnificent tits. “I bet these are RIDICUOUSLY ticklish” I taunted. She shook her head no. I started underneath both heaving breasts. She giggled infectiously. I moved my hands to each side and dug in. Her laughter burst and tears started streaming down her face. She was rocking her hips looking for traction. I leaned down and took one nipple in my mouth and tugged and scrapped the top of the other. Her laughter got lower, softer and more pleading. “Stop for just a moment” she said. I did.

She grabbed my head and pulled it in for the most erotic kiss I'd ever had. I almost exploded right there. She wiggled out from under me and took my hand. She led me to a guest bedroom. She looked up and smiled. She licked her bottom lip and leaned down and kissed the top of my throbbing dick. She went to the closet and pulled out a robe. She removed the sash and handed it to me. “Tie me up” she said softly. “Then I'm yours” and her eyes offered me everything. I led her to the bed and wrapped her hands gently but tightly in the sash. I tied it to the headboard in a sitting position.

As I strated to gently kiss her neck I ran my nails up her sides. She giggled and wiggled. I moved to a breast and my fingers started to explore her pits. She laughed harder and kicked her feet. I moved my kisses down to her tummy and my fingers played across her hipbones. Her laughter got lower. She smelled of sex. I gently moved her legs apart and I kissed her landing strip. I heard her suck in breath as my tongue moved a litlle lower. She spread her thighs and leaned her head back and her breath quickened.

As my tongue worked quicker, teasing her, feeling her move her hips toward me, my fingers went behind her knees. A bad place. “OMYGAWD.............YOU FUCKING TEASING BASTARD...........” Her horny laughter was the most wonderful thing I'd ever heard or felt. She wrapped her legs around my back holding me in place. We found a rhythm. I knew she was close. I removed myself from her leg embrace.

“Not yet, you're gonna have to earn that” I smiled. “Bastard” she whispered clearly excited by the idea. I gently shifted her lower on the bed, her head was now about waist high to me when I was on my knees as I was now. I leaned in a little to fiddle with the robe tie. My erection was close. She kept trying to lick and suck it but it was too far away. “you really are a fuckin tease”. Hearing this amazingly hot, horny MILF cuss me out with desire to be tickled was the hottest thing I'd ever heard. I kept playing keep away with my dick. I finally placed in on her lips and she inhaled it, thinking that was what I wanted.

It was but I had another purpose as well. I let her go at me with her slobbering hunger. God she was good. She was so focused on getting my off she didn't notice me pick up a make up brush from the night table. I pulled the hair away from the left side of her face. As she was sucking I started to tease her neck and ears with the brush. She almost chocked. “Don't Stop Bev, or I will” I moved the brush to the hallows, she was struggling to keep it together. As was I. She had me on the edge. So I removed myself from her mouth.

I put the makeup brush on my member and started to stroke myself with it. It sent a million electric bolts thru me. I had to be careful. I knew I was close. Her eyes blinked and her tongue licked her lips. I crawled up her body and placed myself between her breasts. They were moist with her perspiration. I moved up and down between them. She moved as well, trying to get me off. I ran my manhood over her nipples. Her eyes were closed. I continued this for a few minutes teasing her. She was getting off. I switched positions and placed my dick on her lips. She opened her mouth. I felt her hot tongue wrap around me and she started to bob her head up and down.

I moved my hands inside her armpits and her eyes shot open with anticipation. She knew what was coming. “Don't stop til I fill the lovely mouth of yours. Understand?” and she nodded with me in her mouth. She closed her eyes and went to work wanting the same thing. I started to gently scrap up and down. I could feel her giggle more than hear her. She increased her tempo and pressure with her lips. It was wonderful. I increased my tempo in her pits and her body started to shake. She kept trying to move her hands but the binds wouldn't let her. I will never have an experience this sexually charged again, I'm thinking.

I feel myself start to get close. She can taste my precum. She clamps down with her mouth and I can hear the slurping and feel the marvelous wetness move over me. “I'm gonna cum” I moan and dig deep into her ticklish pits. “NOW” she tries to say between laughter and being impaled. And I explode. Its hot and wet and thick. I feel her gag and swallow. She starts to nibble on my dick and I come again. And fill her mouth again. She relaxes her throat and I thrust my entire member into her. She gags and relaxes. I'm spent. I lean down against her and feel myself soften in her mouth.

Now she starts to kiss it lovingly. I hear the sounds more than I feel the sensation. She licks it up and down trying to bring me back to life. “that was un – fucking – believeable” she pants. More kisses. I can't talk. “Get hard again” she demands with unbridaled lust and is doing everything she can to help. “Slap my face with that big..........long...........delicious...........dick.............BASTARD” and I feel it start to harden. “Come on pussy boy..........not man enough” she taunts. Know I'm getting pissed. I look into her eyes. There's a look of challenge, of defiance. I feel it get hard. “That's it..................now USE IT” she almost shouts.

I slap it against her cheek once, then again. “That all you got................BWADLEY” she taunts. Now its hard and Im banging her back and forth. She throwing her face into with a smile. “You know you want to...............come all over my tits................If you've got anything left”. She arches her back and raises her breasts toward me. “ Come on college BOY, beat off and cover me” she demands. And I'm determined to do just that if I have to stay there and rub it raw.

It had been a while since I'd gotten laid, and I'd never masturbated since we started this. Maybe hoping..............I don't know. But soon I knew what was going to happen. She coaxed, teased, goaded, pleaded and begged me to do what she asked. It didn't take long. She knew it was going to happen by the look on my face. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. And I exploded. I don't know where it all came from but I covered her tits, love juice hanging from her chin. Round 2 covered her beautiful hungry face. I left the room. “BRAD COME BACK HERE..........PLEASE” I did with my phone.

She knew what was about to happen. “DONT YOU DARE> DON”T RUIN THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE” and I started snapping pics. She looked amazing. Sexy, Bold, Ruined, cum covered, totally satisfied, terrified, completely turned on. I took about 10 pics and stopped. I kissed her. She was so pissed she wouldn't kiss back, at first. But she was so sexually alive she couldn't help herself. I gently untied her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me in a death grip. She started to cry softly. “Why did you take those pictures and ruin everything” she whimpered. “I wanted you to see how beautiful, sexy, horny, hot and NOT cute you look” and I handed her the phone.

As she scrolled thru the pics she looked back at me. She scrolled thru them again and looked with a hint of a smile. She scolled thru one more time and nestled into me with my arms around her. We scrolled thru them together, with deep kisses after everyone. “you know that can't happen ever again” and she started to run her nails up and down my spent member. “Til maybe tomorrow nite” I said smiling, and she kissed me.

OUTSTANDING STORY !!!

Thanks SO much for your great contributions !!

:dancingmonster:

Awesome story! She was one of the first celebs I ever wanted to tickle so this was an awesome read!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back