• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief tickling with a girl from tinder

poiuy111

Hi guys

This is my first time posting a story, I thought I'd share this moment with you guys.

Spice been on tinder a while and I met up with this Asian girl one time. She was about 5'2 average body with a decent bust, long brown hair and on that day she was in a purple dress with sandals on.

We meet up and go for ice cream and walk around the park for a bit. We get along fine as we've been talking for a while before we met. Fast forward to the end of the night we're walking back to her car and she asks if I'd like to get in the back seat ( we had been flirting and this was our romantic moment)

We get in the back seat and she takes off her sandals to be "more comfortable". Yeah I can agree with that. So I'm sitting in the back seat and she gets up on top of me straddling my legs with her legs bent and we start making out. I'm feeling her up on her back and sides giving very light touches sometimes and I hear her exhale hard with a slight smile on her face. We continue like this for a bit so she seems into it. I slide my hands down her butt and trace her legs down her feet where I quickly run 1 finger across each sole. She jumps up a bit and laughs and tells me she's ticklish. I said say "oh really? I like touching girls and giving little tickles where I can let's see how long you can last." So like a metronome I slowly traced one finger up and down and up and down her soles while we were making out. She was twitching a bit but she said it felt nice.

Our intensity picks up a bit and she's shirtless now and I'm feeling her up like crazy. Trying to tickle her boobs or her sides I was touching and tickling her just right she was really liking it. She ends up asking if we could have sex I told her I didn't have any protection (I didn't think she was gonna sleep with me on the first night) so we continue kissing and touching until she has to leave so she gets off of me. I told her I had a lot of fun and that I liked her feet too they were small and cute and ticklish (size 6 for the curious)

She said she's never been tickled much but she liked all the sensations. I gesture her to put her feet in my lap and I start massaging them. We talk about some stuff while she's relaxing and very much enjoying the foot massage. I ask her if I can tickle her a little more and she says yeah of course so now I spider my fingers on her soles and tickle her toes with pinpoint accuracy. She was very ticklish but she held still with her face in her hands laughing and twitching a bit. I told her she was a good sport and stopped before she noticed how hard I was

The end :)

Very nice story. You did a great job with it being your first story post. Thank you for sharing

Great story! Hope that you will see her again.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

Lovely story! Hope you get to see her again. And this time, be sure to bring protection! :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back