• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wireless/Electronic tickle devices

TickleFriends

Verified
Hey friends!

I'm looking for some wireless/electronic devices that could be attached/strapped onto someone and when a button is pressed, it'll tickle them.

I've been doing some research and found some promising things, but I figured I'd check over here and see if any of y'all had ideas or knew of some things!

Thata a good question let me know what you discover

Remote control vibrators might be worth a try. I have one by Je Joue that simulates a tongue moving for oral sex, but also feels just like a firm tongue or a finger when held/tied on any other part of my body, or someone else's. Other vibrators that have been effective seem to be the ones that have a decent random session, or vibrate at a higher frequency. Any vibrator that can be put in an elastic ring can be put to good use when put over someone's big toe.

Not sure how you would go about getting the parts but boots containing tickle devices is something I like. Vibrating feathers between toes, nubs like the bobbles of a hairbrush for the arches. Best of all padlocks to prevent removal of said boots.

The Lovense Lush has good tickle potential if you're creative about positioning it on a partner. Its vibrating antenna (pictured below) lets it get into interesting spaces.

Works over the Internet, which is fantastic. The main drawback is that the Bluetooth connection between the phone and vibrator can be unreliable.

IPWgpGm.png

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back