• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My mother passed away tonight

I am so very sorry Jeff. You have my deepest sympathies. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

So very sorry to hear this Jeff. Condolences to you and the family.

I'm very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. The thought of losing a parent terrifies me, I can't imagine what you're going through. You have my sincere sympathy.

I am sorry for your loss Jeff. Prayers and condolences to you and your family. As we Greeks say "May her memory be eternal"

Tonight, Heaven shines bright with your mother's arrival, and she's telling all the angels in Heaven about her son who she loves. Tonight, your heart must feel even more heavy than usual, because that's the weight of her memory - the light of her life that you bore witness to, and now you carry singularly into the dark of life. I cannot imagine what you are going through but you know what you're going through. My thoughts are with you, and the heart you are carrying

Dear Jeff, thank you for sharing your loss with all of us here on this beautiful forum you built. And like many who have already posted said, there is little anyone can do to alleviate the pain you feel in the aftermath of losing a parent. Someone mentioned writing down the memories of your mother as soon as you feel able. It's been 10 years since I lost my father and I haven't done that yet, and I regret it as my memories of him begin to fade. I am inspired today to start doing that for my father. I hope you'll join me in writing down these stories of the ones who raised us and gave us maybe not a perfect start but a start nonetheless. A start that brought us all together to share in these difficult moments of life. I will be thinking about you in the days ahead. A therapist I went to once suggested writing to my father when I felt that urge to call. I've done it a few times. It definitely helps. My heart goes out to you, Jeff. Please know you're not alone. May the memories of your mother sustain you in the days ahead. With deepest sympathies and consolenced, John Smith

I just want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and advice and well-wishes. It really has meant a lot. I'm doing as well as can be expected, just trying to get through it by living my life as normally as possible.

Jeff

Mourning Period

I lost my father just under half a lifetime ago. It doesn't hurt so much with time.

So sorry to hear about the passing of your mother, Jeff. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Barbershopman

Sorry to hear about your mother's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I have lost both parents, so I can imagine your loss. As others have said, time will make it more bearable. Enjoy the good memories of your family.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family, Jeff.

Sorry to hear this, they say time is a healer and to some extent its true. When people are ill and not expected to live it still comes as a shock when they go,and the desolate feeling after a loss is not easy to deal with at the time.I still sometimes think I will ask Dad something then remember I can't. May the good lord be with you.

I missed this thread. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss - just not hearing about this :( I'm fortunate to have both of my parents still with me. May you find comfort in your memories and may she RIP.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back