• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Discussion on TV

Nice find. That was pretty interesting.
I don't suppose anyone out there can make a downloadable copy?

Nice.
And here is a Russian morning TV show where we've been invited. Masha Fox explains the benefits of tickle therapy and tickles the TV hosts :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8k8H3OgpB0

P.S. Welcome to our instagram page - @smiletherapy_official
Please support us with your likes and subscriptions. This will help promote tickle spa, so that more and more people will be curious to try it and get into it :)

Dang, that's my local NBC station! Don't get to watch that show much, obviously missed that one. Only got a third of the way through the download before it all froze. Darn it all!

Hey, rdhd!

You didn't miss much. About halfway through the video, they cut out the teasing and started yapping about their kids.

Also, the video runs on an oddball player. It seems to use more bandwidth than it needs.

Still, there is a trick you can use to get through the video, haltingly. Go to the progress bar and move the marker ahead in steps of maybe twenty percent. The video will catch up after a pause.

You live in one of the country's great tickling cities. Big props!

Same here, but I used VPN (IP adress from the US). You didn't miss much. It's about the question of whether or not tickling your kids is harmful.
Everything can be harmful if it's done not properly or excessively. It's obviously not harmful with the right amount.

Dang, that's my local NBC station! Don't get to watch that show much, obviously missed that one. Only got a third of the way through the download before it all froze. Darn it all!

It's my local NBC Station as well. I hate that I missed this, but I am never home during the day so its no wonder.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back