• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife sues husband for tying & tickling her, as punishment for her cheating on him.

TickleUEmo

TMF Poster
Wife sues husband for tying & tickling her, as punishment for her cheating on him.

Sorry if this is a repost. Okay so this is an episode of one of those small claims court TV shows. It's in Spanish with English subtitles. I don't even know if all of these court TV shows are legit and not acting, but that's another discussion. Long story short, he left for the military and they agreed if there was any cheating they wouldn't talk about it. He couldn't handle not knowing and she told him yes she cheated. He couldn't handle the answer either, and as punishment started tying her up and tickling her. Sometimes while she slept so she couldn't resist. Sorry I only watched bits and pieces of it, but that's the basic idea. He recorded some of it (which was used as evidence) and you see her laughing and begging but that's about it. I don't know what the guy in the feather boa was about, that's as far as I watched LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tp6y61V_j0

To be honest, I really hope it's not true. This creeps me out. As a fantasy it may be sexy but to do this to someone for real is unequivocally abusive. He could have chosen to punish her in any way and just happened to choose tickling as retribution; it isn't about the tickling.

To be honest, I really hope it's not true. This creeps me out. As a fantasy it may be sexy but to do this to someone for real is unequivocally abusive. He could have chosen to punish her in any way and just happened to choose tickling as retribution; it isn't about the tickling.

It's not. I did some research on the show after that, and it's pretty clear based on what I read that most of that shit is staged.

Think about it: why would he give her a copy of that video?

It's not. I did some research on the show after that, and it's pretty clear based on what I read that most of that shit is staged.

Oh, that's wonderful! Thank you for checking. You're right that the premise is questionable. In that case, I like it :^) And thanks for posting OP!

Thanks for posting, that was hilarious xD
But for me it was pretty obvious, that it was staged from the very beginning ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back