• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An afternoon switching with Mistress Mia, June 2018

Rustenexcel87

Verified
If you are looking to indulge in your tickle fetish, Mistress Mia is sure to please. Posessing the kink herself, Mia goes out of her way to make sure you have a nice time. Being a switch, Mia can taylor a session to your desires. Just because she likes being tickled, don’t think she won’t put up a fight; this lady is a squirmer. Like many in the tickle community Mia was infatuated with the very long go-tee I am currently sporting. Both men and women seem to find great satisfaction in both tugging on it and lightly tickling me under the chin. Mistress Mia was no exception. I used the beard to great affect when tickling her toes.
If you are seeking her services as a ler, then be ready to not be able to talk for a few days. She will have you laughing until you’re horse.
Our session started with a conversation. Mistress Mia asked me about my level of experience with the kink, asked me about my hard limits along with any medical conditions she needed to be mindful of, and then she explained her hard limits. Her limits are reasonable and should not hinder anybody from having a good time.

During my session I request that she switched. We started off with me as the ler. As I enjoy the more sensual side of the fetish, my tickles were more caressive. Even though it was not hard and fast tickles, it still elicited nonstop giggling from her. In addition to my beard tickling her toes, Mistress Mia also responded very well to some sensual tickling administered with my special gloves. These synthetic fur outer-lined gloves (who she affectionately named Fluffy and Muffy) have banjo pics attached to the fingers. When used lightly on the skin, they create quite the ticklish sensation. Then it was time to switch.

While I am a softer ler, I do like an intense session as a lee. As a result when it was my turn to be tickled, Mistress Mia wrecked me. To mess with my head she put on some very famous classical music. I knew how intense the tickling would be with each song as she tickled me to the music. She got so far into my head that I was actually laughing to the melody of the songs (believe it or not). That was something she told me she never experienced.

In the end Mistress Mia showed me an incredible time. I look back on our session and I can’t help but smile.
If you are looking for validation in you kink, contact Mistress Mia. She will not disappoint.

Link to her site?

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Glad you had such a great session! Mia is fantastic, both as a lee and as a ler. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back