Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

512k 2 of 5  1st Timer! Young Cherie Tied Up And Tickled At The Tickle Parlor
The Fun And Feather Club CLIP 3
Legends of the Dark Plume: Elvira's Hilarious Halloween! (1080 mp4)
Clips4Sale Banner
TICKLER OF THE OPERA FULL MOVIE
Susan mummified and tickled!
Miss Fatty. Tickling and foot torture (FULL HD MP4)

What's New?

10/19/2018

Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop tickling clip showing location!

New from MTJ

Mary
Arcadia #4

Click here
10/4/18

clips4sale.com


The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics


hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    824
    I know this gentleman personally, came across this thread, I want to put my two cents and a shake of salt into the pot:

    This gentleman is indeed a gentleman. He is one of the nicest honorable and honest guys I have encountered in this business. This business like all businesses has great people and some not great people. He is one of the good ones.

    I can speak from personal experience of dealing with them directly that he is a straight up guy and up and up guy and I have heard and only have good things to say about him.

    For whatever it's worth.

    Angelico from Fetish Affairs
    Last edited by Fetish Affairs; 09-12-2018 at 02:09 AM.
    Fetish Affairs: Foot fetish, tickle fetish, ALL fetish, plus NON-FETISH bi-monthly party! 75+ hottest/coolest models for Y-O-U to P-L-A-Y with!

    website: http://www.FetishAffairs.com
    email: FetishAffairs@Gmail.com

    Your pal: Angelico

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,694
    Thank you for the kind words. I'm big on the values I've instilled not just in the company but in doing business in general. Glad to see that message has come across to others over the years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetish Affairs View Post
    I know this gentleman personally, came across this thread, I want to put my two cents and a shake of salt into the pot:

    This gentleman is indeed a gentleman. He is one of the nicest honorable and honest guys I have encountered in this business. This business like all businesses has great people and some not great people. He is one of the good ones.

    I can speak from personal experience of dealing with them directly that he is a straight up guy and up and up guy and I have heard and only have good things to say about him.

    For whatever it's worth.

    Angelico from Fetish Affairs

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,694
    The brand is all about keeping the tickling pure and focused on exactly what this forum is about, tickling. Not sexually explicit content. That also means not involving talent (to the extent possible) that is associated with or known for sexually explicit activity. That's what makes this brand different from some others. At the end of the day, like Cortez said, it's a matter of personal preference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy pop View Post
    What exactly qualifies fetish material as "classy" or "conservative"? Isn't all this material being used for a similar purpose: to facilitate masturbation?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    7,697
    I'm upping my bid.

    A cool hundred dollarydoos.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Actually, yes I will! I have about 3-4 that I just haven't released yet.
    Any approximate timeline of when you'll be releasing one of them?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,694
    Quote Originally Posted by aex View Post
    Any approximate timeline of when you'll be releasing one of them?
    This month for sure

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    This month for sure
    Sweet!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    116
    any updates on when the new clips will be available? thank you!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by quiggle View Post
    any updates on when the new clips will be available? thank you!
    Hoping it's today or within a few days since it's the end of the month

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    England
    Posts
    42
    Good luck with your new ventures, I hope the new buyer will carry with the high standards you have set. People in general do not realise just how expensive it can be for a multi model shoot hence the high cost of some clips, a membership site may be a answer.
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO ENJOY A GOOD LAUGH

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,694
    Thank you so much for calling out the high standards. It's one of the things I didn't compromise on when running the company whether some agreed with it or not. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I love what I do and I think that shows in the clips. I'd expect a potential buyer to have similar values before I'd be willing to sell it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ticklehappy View Post
    Good luck with your new ventures, I hope the new buyer will carry with the high standards you have set. People in general do not realise just how expensive it can be for a multi model shoot hence the high cost of some clips, a membership site may be a answer.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Thank you so much for calling out the high standards. It's one of the things I didn't compromise on when running the company whether some agreed with it or not. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I love what I do and I think that shows in the clips. I'd expect a potential buyer to have similar values before I'd be willing to sell it.
    any updates on when some of the new clips will be released? Thank you!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    This month for sure
    Hey Darth, when are you releasing some of the new clips?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •