• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stryker Entertainment For Sale

Thank you so much for calling out the high standards. It's one of the things I didn't compromise on when running the company whether some agreed with it or not. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I love what I do and I think that shows in the clips. I'd expect a potential buyer to have similar values before I'd be willing to sell it.

any updates on when some of the new clips will be released? Thank you!

I know, I've been meaning to post again, i've just had my hands full. All I can say at this junctor is before the year is out I should have a couple new releases. Thanks for your patience all!

Hey Darth, when are you releasing some of the new clips?
:)

I know, I've been meaning to post again, i've just had my hands full. All I can say at this junctor is before the year is out I should have a couple new releases. Thanks for your patience all!

Well your clips are always worth the wait so I'm sure waiting a little longer won't be a problem. Thanks for giving us an update!

Curious about a few things.
Is this a project you ran while keeping a "normal" job? And if so, were you trying to, as well as successful at, keeping the two worlds separate? (I've seen you wearing a mask in the videos, so it seems you're attempting at least some degree of anonymity.) What's not clear, for example, is whether your models know your real Clark Kent identity.

This is the kind of thing I wonder about (including with some of my own work). I've always let my models know who I am in real life, but I do harbor a lingering concern that one random crazy gal might out me on social media someday if she's not given some kind of blackmail bonus of her own design.

Hello everybody from Spain,

Always fan from de Darth Sidious, the only intial sound of the videos was great anticipation...

After some year out of tickling web community I became and looking to purchasing some good clips. Question: has somebody else have problems with the AVS mismatch in the full clips store of Stryker? I can't purchase with my real (of course) address, but yes I do in c4sale. Unfortunely I search some old videos that only are there... If some help, thanks! Sorry about my english an greetings...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back