• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just started trying WoW!

Fox2000

TMF Poster
Some local friends just talked me into trying out World of Warcraft, and I'm actually having a bit of fun with it :) Not sure just how long I'll stick with it but, for now, it has my attention.

I saw a couple of WoW topics around the TMF in the past, but it's been years since they were last updated... Does anybody else here currently play? Heck, is there a TMF/Tickling guild or something?

Just thought it might be fun to reach out! :)

Talk about a late bloomer! :p

I've never played WoW, but I know an awful lot of ppl who do (I am that generation ;)) They all love it, and some of them are still playing it. Honestly, I can totally imagine a Ticklers guild; could name it "The Order of the Feather" or something like that :D

Enjoy your time in Azeroth, buddy!

Just don't get hooked on it. There's a reason EverQuest gained the nickname "EverCrack" and from what I hear World of Warcraft can be just as addictive if not more.

Just don't get hooked on it. There's a reason EverQuest gained the nickname "EverCrack" and from what I hear World of Warcraft can be just as addictive if not more.

I think WoW gets a little bit too much criticism on that front. There are other very addictive games that are completely under the radar, and they aren't necessarily online games: The Witcher 3, Hearts of Iron, Shogun 2...

That's true, I've nearly been hooked on some single player games myself. Samurai Warriors, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, the list goes on. Moderation with things you really enjoy is sooo hard sometimes. ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back