• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who here is into M/m?

TicklesForFun

TMF Poster
I'm sure there have been posts about this before, but I'm curious to know how many M/m fans there are here on the TMF, whether its real life or just a fantasy! No need to post if you're not into it - Just looking for those who enjoy the notion!

I actually am a little ^_^ I think its just me being a power dom lmao. I tickle everyone.

As a male 'lee, I'm certainly into it! Definitely a fun experience, and an interesting power dynamic! I do wish there were more stories and such catering to it, but we all take what we can get ;)

Hell yes! About time M/m got some love around here! Definitely into it - I'll be tickled by anyone who wants to see me suffer!

As someone who likes to fantasize about being dominated, I love the idea of a man kidnapping me, tying me up and, tickling my feet as I beg him to stop.

Last edited:
I'll add my voice to the others... I'm a fairly playful switch who is perfectly okay tickling or being tickled by pretty much anybody. M/m is as much fun as any other combo for me. I'm not as into the dominance angle, or the sexual angle, as much as I am just all about having fun, so it doesn't matter that much who it is.

I have had 2 personal experiences being tickled by a guy, truthfully I’d like to try it just as much as with a lovely woman. It’s fun, thought I’d throw my hat in the ring

Yep, totally fine with male ticklers having at me. Truth be told, I have found male ticklers tend to be more sadistic (my personal preference) in their tickling than women. So, yeah, bring on the male ticklers.

I'm definitely into m/m tickling as an expert ler here. There doesn't seem to be that many guys into m/m tickling in my area. I'm glad that you posted this on TMF TicklesForFun!!! I've restrained and tickled straight guys in the past without anything sexual and they love it! I've also tickled gay guys and they've loved it! It's all about having fun!!! But it's also the control factor that I enjoy!

~Mark

As a ler I think I just enjoy the aspect of being in total control of someone especially by tickling so I think that’s why I enjoy it

I am. I call myself an equal opportunity tickler. M/m, f/f, m/f, it's all good to me. As long as someone's getting tickled absolutely silly, I'm happy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back