• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who here is into M/m?

I am a ticklish switch in Chicago, definitely into m/m tying and tickling fun!

Not sure if I would go out of my way to say I’m into it, but I like it :) depends on the chemistry also.

Last edited:
I've been enjoying getting M/m tickled for over 20 years now. If there was an Internet when I was in my 20's, I'd be into it then too. This October, I'm heading out to CA for Ticklefest2018; an exclusively M/m event held over 4 days. Check out
http://ticklefest2018.com
For more details. It's too late to get in on the group room rate, but it looks to be a good time.

I often find m/m to be most cathartic, as - for me - there’s no chance of a sexual distraction entering into the sway (I have trouble finding good f/f as they all seem to be horrible actresses and/or just pretending for an excuse to have sex). Just pure ticklish reaction, that’s what I’m in for. And I find it more genuine if a big, strong guy is reduced to tears than a female. But I do enjoy /f as well.
Not saying there aren’t male fakers or sex in m/m, but it seems more overt if sex is done for a male than a female.

It's not something I've done before, but I've become increasingly interested in the idea of tickling male feet.

Not into men being tickled ether by women or each other. I don't really have an issue with it not being strongly represented when it comes to tickling clips.

I am. Straight guy here in Dallas area, loves tickling & being tickled just for the sheer fun (and torture) of it, nothing sexual, so I don't really care if it's with a m or f.

I am definitely into m/m tickling. This goes back to my childhood when I would absolutely love tickling my dad who was very ticklish.

Way into it.
My stories in the stories section reflect that, although they are highly sexual in contrast to a lot of folks who prefer m/m with nothing sexual involved.
Each to his own, I just love the idea of a guy getting all riled up and turned on from tickling my feet :)

I am very much a fan of M/M.
Would love to be kidnapped, tied up and tickle tortured on my helpless bare feet for the sadistic pleasure of a dom male ler.
Very hot.
I write stories about it in the stories section :)

I've been interested in it for a while. I usually like to read stories of M/M tickling more than actually watching videos of it for some reason. 🙂

I've been interested in it for a while. I usually like to read stories of M/M tickling more than actually watching videos of it for some reason. &#55357;&#56898;

I'll write some more :)

I am into it...I am a 'Lee in M/M situations (and a total loss of functionality when tickled) and a switch in M/F situations.

I'm straight and have always pretty much done m/f and f/m. One time a guy did tickle my feet (unprovoked) and I didn't hate it, but it wasn't sexual either, so I guess I don't mind m/m if it's just for fun

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back