• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Will Remember to Make me Coffee Part 2! Foot Tickling! M/F

porcelaindoll2

Verified
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...t+Tickling!+M/F/cid2ec2581d760a2a045e6e2cee8c

In Part one of You'll Remember to Make me Coffee, my husband orders me out to our patio deck on a hot sunny day. The wooden floor of our patio deck is super hot and it burns the soles of my sensitive size 10 feet. He is punishing me for forgetting to make him coffee in the mornings and only making coffee for myself. At the end of part one he tells me he'll enjoy tickling my feet later and this is where the clip starts. Later that evening my husbands sends me a text telling me to come downstairs to our dungeon basement. When I get there I notice on our coffee table a blow dryer, coconut oil, hairbrushes, and a metal pinwheel. My husbands calls me on the couch and at first I am afraid, but I do as told when he tells me he won't use all the items on the table. I was foolish to believe him though. My feet were super sensitive and burned from earlier in the day. He tickles me with his fingers and hairbrushes. He burns my feet even more with coconut oil and the blow dryer. Then tickles me more plus torments my feet with the pinwheel. He wants to make sure I never forget to make him coffee ever again!

View attachment prev_You_Will_Remeber_to_Make_me_Coffee_Part_2_Take_2_1531184297.mp4

Last edited:
i feel for you , yet, i LOVED watching you get tortured

WELL IF TELL GET COFFE WARM YOU DO IT OR GET SOLES TICKLED BAD GIRL MAYBE NEXT LEARN OR GET TICKLED MORE LOL HA.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back