• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in a video game - Crusader Kings 2

AfNull

TMF Regular
For those who do not know, Crusader Kings 2 is a grand strategy game set in medieval era, where your job as a player is to choose and lead a medieval dynasty from dark ages to renaissance. You build holdings, fight wars to defend and expand your demesne, consolidate power through intrigue and build new holdings, attempt to raise influence of your family and deal with troublesome relatives, navigate turmoil of religious conflicts, controlling various members of dynasty as they live, age and die.

Now, you might wonder how "tickling" fits into this package, and I'm just coming to it. Characters in the game - yours included - gain different personality traits during their lives, which affects their relations with each other and capabilities when performing certain tasks, like "deceitful" character is better schemer in deeds like assassinations and conspiracies, and "wroth" character is more skilled in military matters but worse in diplomacy. Characters have lots of interaction with each other, and in certain circumstances you can imprison other characters for ransoming, execution, public humiliation and also torture and mutilation (which gives them harmful traits and worsens their health). The torture is usually classic medieval stuff, racks, whips and so on. However, certain traits lead to interesting events. Like when you choose to torture a prisoner while having a "lunatic"-trait...

The most interesting part about this event is that while prisoner can become stressed from tickle torture, torturing them in this way also has a chance to make them actually like you more. Too bad you got only chance to do this when you happen to be insane :D (which is pretty random and rarer trait)

20180711130527_1.jpg

This is awesome! I have many hours played in this game but this has never happened. Looks like I need to play some more!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back