• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most ironical commercial ever

Well, to argue the point - depends on your concept of "most beautiful". Not that I'd toss her out, mind you.......

Well, to argue the point - depends on your concept of "most beautiful". Not that I'd toss her out, mind you.......

I've had a massive crush on her ever since I was 16 :wub:. IMO she's stunning, but hey, to each their own! I am still struggling to understand why the hell people find Beyoncé Knowles attractive, and yet she's loved by millions.

Just curious, which American woman robbed your heart? ;)

For one, early on in my life, Barbara Eden. Especially thinking of her as Jeannie (an old U.S. T.V. show... if only that could really happen). If you're familiar with it, think of the possibilities with our fetish(es). Then there was Goldie Hawn, first seen her on Rowan and Martin's Laugh In - there would be times she danced in a bikini, and had various things painted on her body. Bet that would be fun to do..... And, there have been others.

Ah, leggy blondes both! I’ve always been partial to Barbara Eden myself!

For one, early on in my life, Barbara Eden. Especially thinking of her as Jeannie (an old U.S. T.V. show... if only that could really happen). If you're familiar with it, think of the possibilities with our fetish(es). Then there was Goldie Hawn, first seen her on Rowan and Martin's Laugh In - there would be times she danced in a bikini, and had various things painted on her body. Bet that would be fun to do..... And, there have been others.

Oh yes, I heard of that show! I think there was an erotic story on SW Tickle about her, one of the first erotica I read in English (at the time, I wasn't fluent like I am now; I remember checking the dictionary while I was trying to read lol :blaugh:).

Goldie Hawn however... I really can't stand her. Annoying voice, and her contempt for the Chinese people makes me sick in my stomach :xlime:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back