• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have a question and a issue about the site

Chaostar

Hey I’m Chris,
I’m somewhat new been using the site for a few weeks. Actually I’ve been on the site for a few years under different names but barely used this site because of Well that’s why I’m writing this.

I find it very difficult to meet people on the site despite me writing posts I enjoy tickling but rarely ever or never get to do it so I saw the site as being fun way just to meet people. Only to find out that know matter what i do or how much I post or try to be friendly I get zero responses, recently and in the past. I have gotten like two responses recently only for then to stop talking after like the first message. I have know idea what I’m doing wrong you would think it would be easy.

My question is is this normal and do other people get zero responses as well or is it just me???

I don’t even really have to talk about tickling just talkin general to meet people.

Hope someone Can help..

Never rely on this site. It's a nice place with nice people but there are girls who like this sort of thing within a one-mile radius of you, and you CAN meet and play with them.

It's just a question of being a decent human being when you actually talk to them IRL, not via a computer screen.

It's summer. There are parks, free live events, any number of places where you can approach a girl who you feel interested in (I warn you you'll be shot down in flames uncountable times but be a gentlemen and move on to the next) and maybe things will start to go well. The only thing I can guarantee is that nothing's guaranteed. Relationships go wrong all the time, but that's not necessarily you, it's just life.

Even if you get rejected, ice cream for instance will still taste the same. So- get out there and seek your fortune. And DON'T GRAB. They're people too.

Turnabout View

I know the feeling. Every time I don't respond to someone, a kitten is teased with a laser pointer.

Seriously, I have felt like this. But the many reasons I have not responded to a post are just as valid for everyone who reads one of my bits, nods and moves on to the next thread.

I never want to try to take the last word on a thread. I never want to put out something pointless or mean-spirited. I never want anyone to think I'm a jerk.

Sometimes I am a jerk. Mostly, I think, I've kept it clear of the site.

Your posts count. The reputation you build here will determine how much.

Welcome, Chaostar. Post long and prosper.

Agree with Libertine's post.... get "out there" is the best bet, hooking up here (or anywhere online) is iffy, at best. Just be yourself, don't be a jerk, be gentle, be kind, and so forth. And, good luck.

That sounds good. Although I think it would be weird to ask people about this stuff at a park or event, I only talk about it here because everyone here already likes the same thing. But ill check some stuff out.
Thanks

Thanks everyone you have been helpful. I’ll try to go out more and respond to other posts so others get to know me. Cool. :)

That sounds good. Although I think it would be weird to ask people about this stuff at a park or event, I only talk about it here because everyone here already likes the same thing. But ill check some stuff out.
Thanks

The answer is to make friends first, rather than attempting to introduce yourself by stating your sexual requirements.

Get out there and be as normal, inviting, pleasant and interesting as possible without coming across as a total wimp.
You might even hit The Jackpot in the process.

Highly unlikely but possible.

So- and without any guarantees whatsoever, good luck with it.

Yeah, I here ya dude. Unfortunately we're not a very big community. Many nations have laws that discourage BDSM and tickling and a few nations have outright made it illegal altogether. For centuries bondage and tickle play as well as sexual education have been taboo in European culture due to the heavy influence of religion. For that very reason many people who are still very religious look down upon and try to discourage what we love to talk about here on the TMF. It's hard to find a woman (or man) who is interested in this sort of thing but with time, effort, and most importantly...earned trust, I'm sure you can find that special someone. Keep looking and be sure to check dating sites and or clubs dedicated to what we love here. :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back