• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Instagram Questions

adamt

TMF Regular
Hi all,

I’m sure many of you by now have seen Instagram’s new feature that allows you to ask people questions on their story.

Well it’s gotta be a golden chance to ask about a celebrity’s ticklishness surely!

If any celebrity you follow happens to open up their question bar, let’s get in there!

I've been hoping to catch some on but I always seem to miss when they have a live chat.

Hi all,

I’m sure many of you by now have seen Instagram’s new feature that allows you to ask people questions on their story.

Well it’s gotta be a golden chance to ask about a celebrity’s ticklishness surely!

If any celebrity you follow happens to open up their question bar, let’s get in there!

Yeah, or just recognize that's creepy and move on.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to ask a celebrity if they're ticklish, if you do it in an honest and direct way. Saying to a celebrity "I think you're really attractive, or talented, or funny, and I'd love to know if you're ticklish," strikes me as a pretty normal interaction.

There was a female celebrity recently, I think it was Evangeline Lilly, that was live-chatting with her fans and someone asked her. She seemed to think it was a fun question and gave a pretty thorough answer.

HOWEVER, some people are extremely dishonest about it and that's where it gets weird. There's at least one person who goes around twitter telling celebrities that they're doing a paper for school and asking them to talk about their ticklishness to help with "research." I think that's creepy.

So in my humble opinion, if you want to go to a celebrity's Instagram and just ask "Are you ticklish?" in a sincere, fan-based way, that would be normal and fine.

Yeah... I don't see this going any better than asking them if they're ticklish on their Twitters, IG, Facebooks, or any other from of social media. If they haven't responded from any of those I doubt they'll respond on this. Besides, tickle and foot people have a bad habit of overwhelming people with these questions, even if it's just a simple "are you ticklish" there's so many of them asked that it can become irritating. Then there's the creepy overly friendly comments always ending with an "lol", "ha ha", or an emoji to try and come off as innocent. I remember Melina did a periscope about a year ago about people sending her foot related request on her CelebVM and how she just ignores those, I'm sure most celebrities have the same approach when they see those type of comments.

I don't see anything wrong with it; just don't get butt-hurt if the celeb makes a joke about it being creepy.

You ever asked ‘the question’ before, no? Nothing creepy about it at all, get a grip.

Asking a complete stranger questions directly related to your sexual desires is creepy. They are people, deserving of the same respect of their agency as you. How would you like to be asked questions on your personal social media accounts about someone's obscure sexual interests? You would not enjoy it, I don't think. It's not innocent or fun, it's motivated by sexual desire or interest and it's not cool.

Ask away brother. You don't need approval from anyone here, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back