• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Instagram Feature (No Info Yet)

aenema324

TMF Novice
There's this new AMA feature for Instagram stories and many celebrities are answering questions on their stories. I've asked the question a few times with no luck yet, unfortunately. But be on the lookout for these, as IG stories only last 24 hours.

Someone asked an SI sportswriter named Charlotte Wilder, and she answered. It's on her story right now.

Hello Matt, I saw the question on Charlotte Wilder's story but I didn't see her answer.

Nice job Matt! I tried to get another confession from Tinashe with no luck. Also tried Tiya Sircar and Herizen Guardiola... nothing :dropatear

A 35 on a 1-10 scale? Ohhh that's nice. And pre-emptively ticklish...even better! That's the kind of girl you can stand 5 feet away from and wiggle your fingers and she'll collapse in giggles, holding her sides. After she's giggled herself short of breath, then you tickle for real. :jester::jester::jester:

British golfer Lucy Robson is throwing the questions open at the moment. I asked, let's see what happens...

I got a model on there iesha_mariee to admit her feet are her more ticklish spot and that she goes crazy during pedicures. It was about a week ago so it’s not there anymore but I wouldn’t steer you all wrong

Roxy Striar was asked the question on her story yesterday, and she answered “Extremely.” I think it’s still up if anybody wants to see it/screenshot it.

I got a model on there iesha_mariee to admit her feet are her more ticklish spot and that she goes crazy during pedicures. It was about a week ago so it’s not there anymore but I wouldn’t steer you all wrong

Then why not reply to this thread sooner when it was still up...? lol

Because I have a life and can’t report to the TMF 24/7. Couldn’t care less if you believe me or not but it happened

Why not screen shot it to post for when you get on TMF though? That takes all of a few seconds, just saying lol

Last edited:
I just put a question on debby Ryan's instagram story question thing, and I hope she could answer it. BTW her IG is debbyryan

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back