• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Searching for an old black and white comic

Dark-Tickler

TMF Poster
I'm looking for an old black and white comic where a girl gets tickle tortured by an chinese guy.
From what I remember I think the girl was storming a mafia place and got captured. Then the chinese dude tickles her feet and licks her pussy and later fucks her. At the end the girl breaks and I think marries him and they keep having some sexy tickle-fuck time.

Does anyone know where to find it?
Thank

Unfortunately to the best of my knowledge there is no way to get it without resorting to illegal means, both BAC's Images4sale store and baccomix site are long gone and I haven't heard of him opening up any new sites or ways to purchase his work which is a shame.

Now I wish to address BAC to give my opinion on something that's been on my mind for a long while (I didn't want to double post in a previous thread and necro it out of respect after a long time of inactivity), BAC in the past you have said that you do not like people distributing your work online or editing of your work (like fan colorizations) and I understand and respect your reasons for having your stance on such activity and your right to enforce your copyrights, you're a truly talented artist, you really are, and there are still people out there who wish to acquire your work that may have missed out on it at the time for one reason or another which just goes to show that even now many years later your legacy and impact is still strong in the fetish community, however I unfortunately do have to play a little bit of devils advocate here as well and say that without any kind of way for people who are interested in your work to purchase it legally, piracy is pretty much the only way people can get your work at all, does that make such activity right? No it doesn't, however with that context in mind it's kinda hard to completely blame them for it when that's almost quite literally the only option they have to acquire your work, just my 0.02. and I'm glad to finally get that off my chest.

Unfortunately to the best of my knowledge there is no way to get it without resorting to illegal means, both BAC's Images4sale store and baccomix site are long gone and I haven't heard of him opening up any new sites or ways to purchase his work which is a shame.

Well if there is no legal means to get it what can I do? >.<

I think you looking for this. Fond it by research on Tickle Theater. Its the first Page with the name of the comic.bac053.JPG

Could you please post it on here I can't find it on tickle theater !

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back