• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Really special movie viewing

mahler

It's been a long time since I wrote a true tickling story. Certainly because I have been single for a while and the opportunities to tickle women's feet or to observe such scenes have been few and far between.

For a couple of years, I've invited my nephew at my appartment to watch movies, maybe every two months. Little less than 1 month ago, I called him to ask him to watch a movie. He said "yes, it has been a long time. E will come with me!" I said: "great!" E is his girlfriend since a few months. She's about 21. About 5 feet 6 inches, very beautiful girl with blond hair and a beautiful face. She is of the shy style but, the few times I have had the opportunity to talk to her, she has been very nice to me.

I should point out here that my nephew is aware of my love for tickling girls' feet because my sister (her mother) had surprised me when we were younger tickling my girlfriends' feet of the time. And he had seen me once tickle a girlfriend's feet.

So, my nephew and E arrived at my apartment. E's cute as ever. She came to take off her converse but I told her. "You can keep them if you want!" She said: "no, I'm going to put my feet on the couch." I answered her: "no problem". Before starting to watch the movie, my nephew and E ate the meal they bought at the supermarket. E is sitting close to me on the other couch. she has tucked her feet. we talked about differents things for about 30 minutes. I should point out that I'm sitting on the sofa facing the TV and my nephew and E are sitting on the other sofa that is perpendicular to mine.

We then decided to start the film. About midway to the movie E whispered something in my nephew's ear. They then switched places. E stretched on her back on the couch and her socked feet were now almost in my view! I'm pretty sure E was teasing me and she knows about my foot tickling fetish or at least about my love for tickling. The film continued and at some point, I decided to get up to get something to drink and, for that I must pass close to E's feet. Seeing me approaching she decided to remove very quickly her feet. Is she's afraid of tickling? I think she is.

All this long history to arrive at the moment that led me to write this story. The movie was almost over and now E has one of my nephew bare feet in her lap. She suddenly looked at me right in the eyes and very lightly glided for a few seconds one of her finger on my nephew's sole. I could not believe my eyes. Before that, i was focused on the movie that was playing not paying too much attention about anything else. So this was totally unexpected. They left soon after.

Three or four days later, i saw them again in a family party and one of the first things that E said to me was: "it was very fun the other night. You will organize another video viewing?" I said to her" yes, of course." At the end of the party: she reminded me again to not forget the video viewing. I said to her: "Absolutely."

I called my nephew one week later and he was sick. I called him back this week but as i am very busy in the month of july, i could watch a movie only thursday night. He came but unfortunately E was working that night.
So we watch a film only the two of us. I will call them again very soon.

I have to say that i never phantasized sexually about other guy's girlfriend. I'm not that kind of guy and I would never do anything dishonest to E, i like that girl a lot, but since that night, i must admit that i have phantasized a lot about tickling E's feet. I know sooner or later i will have my chance.

Sorry if this story was long and with very few tickle content but i have to get it out of my system! Also, english is not my first language.

I'll let you know about this story if you're interested.

Last edited:
Thanks Milagros. I will let you know if there is new development. Probably in the next few weeks.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back