• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever tried to beat the stoplight?

Green_Machine

This is just a random question that came to my mind.

Have you ever encountered a traffic light while it was yellow and thought something along the lines of, " Uh-oh! Let me see if I can make it past here!"?

Expert Opinion

Jeremy Clarkson, late of the BBC's Top Gear and now featured in Amazon's Grand Tour, today responded to a controversial video. In the video, a voice verified by audiological comparison to be Clarkson's is heard off-camera. He states, "That's just the way of it in America. You have to run the first light in a string. Only then then do they all fall in line."

When asked if the voice on the video was indeed his, Clarkson responded, "It's the thing your madman of a president is always going on about. 'Fake news', he says? That's what it is, that fake news. 'Should think ye'd all have gotten that by now."

From the age of 17 when I got my driver's license until about age 28, I always sped through yellow lights. I guess I'm lucky to have survived. :p

The first electric stoplight was installed in Cleveland Ohio in 1914. My guess is just about anyone who has driven a car since then has tried to beat a light at least once.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back