• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Soccer Mom

powerplay110

TMF Expert
This is a true story based on a past relationship/friendship with a former co-worker. Due to confidentially, some details such as name, location, etc. will be changed.

A couple years ago I was a night shift supervisor in a residential setting. Technically I wasn’t a supervisor but that was in my job description regarding procedure. That is completely irrelevant! It was a strenuous job and it didn’t pay well. At the end of the day it wasn’t about the money it was about helping people who are less fortunate that us. For me personally, the job was only temporary, but I meant some wonderful people!

On the overnight shift, policy stated at least 2 staff personnel must be present. Over time I became good friends with my partner. We hit it right off and we worked well together. I’d rather not bore anyone with certain details, so I will keep it simple. It’s so hard if not impossible to find a partner who you can trust. We confided in each other and had each other’s back at all times! We did our job, worked very well together, and helped each other through all the stress and tension. Especially working overnights, its good to know the other person isn’t going to snitch on you for a 15-minute cat nap! And we helped each other stay awake!

Okay let’s get started… Christine was my age, early 30s. Not very tall but not small either! Her size was perfect! She looked great considering she had given birth to 4 beautiful children. Despite personal hardship and being a single parent, she is an awesome mother! I always told her how good of a job she does with raising her kids. I’m not a parent, in fact I’m clueless but her kids are very well mannered and respectful compared to some others I’ve meant.

I definitely had the hots for her but wasn’t quite sure about her love life. She had been through a divorce once and mistreated by another. She was single, but I knew she was just getting over a previous difficult relationship and I didn’t want to jeopardize our friendship. After we became close I found out she also had the hots for me, but we both decided to keep it mutual for the time being.

So, anyone ever get the butterflies when it comes to wondering if that person is ticklish?? And where? Etc. I was afraid the chance would never come because I had just given my 2-week notice. That night Christine came in I could tell she was exhausted and stressed out. She did not get a chance to sleep earlier in the day.

“Oh my god I’m so exhausted! I just want to take off my shoes and lay on the couch and fall asleep!” She said. My heart started pounding with anticipation. Before she could say anything else I gently took her arm and told her to come with me. I took her to the couch and had her sit down. I grabbed her a blanket and before I could sit down she had stretched her legs out on the couch. As I sat down she started to lift them up.

“Oh no don’t worry about me you just lay there, relax, and get comfortable,” I told her.

She said, “Your too good to me what am I going to do without you?” After I sat down I took her legs and placed her feet on my lap. I rolled up her blue jeans halfway up to her knees and rubbed her legs and calves.

“Oh my god that feels so amazing,” she said. My heart was pounding. We rarely get moments like this in life and it felt amazing! Come to find out, she has had the hots for me ever since she first laid eyes on me but never thought I’d be interested in her. I told her how dare she think that of herself. I couldn’t wait any longer…

She was wearing sneakers. As I was rubbing her legs I gently tugged at her laces. Once both of her shoes were untied, I removed her right shoe.

All of a sudden, she said “Hey why are you taking my shoes off?! We are at work! Ha-ha.” I told her to relax and just go with the flow. She seemed a little shy about her not having her shoes on.

“I don’t even let my kids touch my feet. They know better!” She said jokingly. I removed the other shoe and tossed both shoes on the floor. I was currently starring at Kristin’s feet! They looked like they were size 9. She was wearing white socks.

I started massaging her feet and it almost sounded like she was moaning!

“Oh my god this feels so good! Whatever happens, don’t stop! You’re probably going to put me asleep.” She said with excitement.

Kristen further confided in me about how good this felt and the men she was with never did anything like this. She told me, “I’m usually the one in control, I don’t like it! Now you have me all relaxed.” She said. She was really enjoying this, and it had only been a couple minutes. She went in to detail about all the stress in her life. She explained all the hardships of being a single mother trying to raise 4 kids on her own. She was not perfect, but none of us are. Kristen didn’t come across as a “tough girl.” She did in some way. What I liked about her is that she was a survivor. She was a hard worker. She was always in control! She had to be.

After about 10-15 minutes, I could hear her snoring. I whispered her name, no answer. I continued rubbing her socked feet then lightly traced my fingers up and down her right sole. Her foot twitched. She stifled but did not wake up! I figured I would keep massaging her and let her relax before I wake her up. I slowly peeled off her socks and rubbed her bare feet. They were warm and moist, but also dry and calloused in some spots. She was always on her feet! I could tell when she did have the time she tried to take care of them. It was a little dark in the living room, so it was harder to see with her socks off.

It seemed like she slipped into a coma. The poor lady was exhausted. I had never seen anyone so relaxed and so peaceful. But I had to wake her up soon. I whispered her name, no answer at first. She mumbled some words in her sleep then started to snore again. This time I took my fingers and gently wiggled them on the sole of her right foot. Her foot twitched and this time she let out a cute little giggle. She was still dreaming so I took my fingers and scraped the bottoms of her feet with my fingernails.

“AHHH!!” She squealed. It was like she had been zapped by lightning! Her foot twitched, her leg jerked she immediately covered each foot with the other back and forth as she said, “Heyyyy stoooopppp!” Also releasing a few giggles!

“What’s a matter?”, I asked. What she said next I will never forget, It will resonate in my mind forever!

“IT TICKLES! IT’S LIKE TORTURE, HAHA” she said. Kristen was caught of guard when I tickled her feet.

“Torture?? Oh, c’mon it’s not that bad! And here I thought you could handle anything miss super mom!” I teased her. She was definitely not use to being vulnerable, but her face lit up with a gorgeous smile. This time I wrapped her ankles with my arms and tickled her feet.

This is what she sounded like, “STOP IT HEHEHE SNORT HEHEHE STOP HEHEHEHEHE IT’S TORTURE HEHEHE SNORT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE SNORT PLEASE HEHEHE STOP HEHE I CAN’T HEHEHE TAKE IT HAHAHA. When I tickled her toes, she lost it even more and was a babbling laughing mess snorting every other giggle.

“HEHEHE SNORT PLEASE STOP NO MORE HOHOHOHO SNORT HEHEHEHE THIS IS HEHEHEHE SNORT TORTURE HEHEHEHEHE.” I finally stopped after approximately 30 seconds. Honestly this was all she could take for now. She was speechless and shocked, and she told me she had no idea how to describe this feeling.

“I HATE BEING TICKLED! I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT! ESPECIALLY MY FEET THEY ARE THE WORST! Your so lucky I like you! It felt good when you tickled my feet lightly you can do that again just warn me next time before you torture me again hopefully never.” She told me. She explained that it was torture but felt kind of good because it relieved tension.

Kristen had a deep voice; her laugh was hot!!! I told her she sounded like a giggling machine gun. She told me she never had the time to laugh or enjoy herself since she was always taking care of her kids.

The next few shifts we had left together were amazing! I knew I had to take advantage of it. We’d get our work done quickly and then have the rest of the shift to relax. As soon as we were finished she would go sit on the couch, take off her shoes, and lay down. I’d sit on the end and she’d put her feet on my lap. We would start watching a movie and I would massage her legs and feet. 5 minutes into the movie I could hear her snoring.

I fell in love with Kristen. Eventually I told her about my particular interest. She was the first and only one I’ve ever actually told. Within the last 6 months we started seeing each other more and became romantically in love with each other. When I would massage her feet I would slowly sneak a tickle on her sole and she would try to hold it on. She clench her toes, stretch her sole but that only lasted a millisecond! Lol.

“AHH STOP IT!” She’d say. She would let me tickle her feet all the time. And yes, I also explored her body and she was extremely ticklish all over, especially her thighs and between her legs. Her armpits, sides, and bellybutton also got a really good reaction.

One of the best moments of this story was when we were in bed. She’d be laying on her stomach and I’d be giving her a back massage. I would work my way down to her feet. I would grip her ankles with my arm and begin the assault. We were not at work, so we didn’t have to told anything back.

Since she could barely move her legs, I tickled Kristen’s feet! This was her reaction…

“STHAHAHAHAHAHAP SNORT HEHEHEHEHEHE PLEAEHEHEHEHEHEHESE ITS TORTURE HHAHAHEHEHE SNORT YOUHUHUHU NEEHEHEHED TO STAHAHAP PLEHEHESEE SNORT HEHEHE.” She would giggle helplessly rolling over from shoulder to shoulder trying to get away. She tried to cover her foot up with the other but when she did I would just tickle that one.
“I’m going to kick your ass!” She’d say jokingly. Sometimes she would pretend to act tough and control it. That would façade away when I’d dig into the ball of her foot and the middle of the arch. This tough soccer mom would squeal like a little girl when I tickled her toes.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle miss tough ass biker babe!” I’d tease. She kind of reminded me of Gemma Teller from Sons of Anarchy only a lot shorter and a bit heavier. When I tickled her in bed, you could probably hear her howling machine gunning laugh resonating through the neighborhood.

She was so ticklish on her feet that I had to stop every 15 seconds and I could never go over a minute. If we were still together then that would definitely be different. She told me she would NEVER let anyone else ever tickle her feet, or anyone else. She really did hate it, it was torturous for her. But as much as she hated it she enjoyed it whenever I did it. Each time I’d tickle her it really excited her. It was a love/hate relationship. She was amazing!!

This was actually very difficult to write. We no longer see each other. She just went through a divorce and wasn’t ready to put her kids through that again and needed to take some time. Maybe someday we will reconnect!

I could’ve include additional details but like I said, this was difficult. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! Stay tuned for another one based on a match.com date. It will most likely be named, “The Ticklish Corrections Officer!”

The heartfelt details of this story make me inclined to believe you. You did your job well...very good story.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

This was a great story. I can totally relate to this on many levels. It sounds like she was/is a great lady. I hope that you all can possibly reconnect. Can't wait for the next story....

I feel sorry for both of you. To be so close to bliss and not to happen has got to tear both your hearts out! I do hope you guys can get together in the future. I just hope your feelings for her were more than just tickling.

Thank you all for the comments. Very kind! I'll have to admit, as hard as it was, it was also fun to write but it sucks realize those feet are no longer in my reach!

Thanks for sharing. Hope you both can reconnect.

I feel sorry for both of you. To be so close to bliss and not to happen has got to tear both your hearts out! I do hope you guys can get together in the future. I just hope your feelings for her were more than just tickling.

Well of course my feelings for her were more than just tickling... I was in love with her. Still am... if you read the heart felt details again maybe it will stand out. She was not just another lady with ticklish feet. Buy thank you for the kind words other than last sentence.

Well of course my feelings for her were more than just tickling... I was in love with her. Still am... if you read the heart felt details again maybe it will stand out. She was not just another lady with ticklish feet. Buy thank you for the kind words other than last sentence.

Didn't mean to make you feel small about the feelings. It can just be blinding sometimes when you have so much fun with someone doing certain things. But it sounds like you had all the bases covered.

UPDATE!!!

Things have come full circle! Kristen fell in love with someone else and lied about it. Honestly, it broke my heart. I got over it, moved on, etc. The other day I get a message from her saying, “I need you!” She had a falling out between her and her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend. She found out he was a convicted felon with a violent background. Despite this, we don’t judge, and she gave him a chance. Even though he belittled and mistreated her, she was convinced he was a changed man. On New Years Eve, a fight occurred. She had some minor bruising. I’m not discussing the details, but she came home and the last few days have been difficult on her.

When I wrote the first story, I mentioned more than once how difficult it was. She broke my heart. She as acknowledged that and feels horrible about it. Lately she has been depressed, feeling hopeless. She said, “I would do anything to make up for the suffering and hurt I’ve caused on you.” She is now regretting the choices she has made. She’s never had good luck in relationships. She is not always the victim. She hurt other men just like she has hurt me. She has told me that she will someday hopefully figure out how to make it right.

So I am visiting her later. Honestly right now I am more concerned about her mental health. I still care about her. I still have to decide if it's more friendship or romance. I don't wanna get hurt again. I will hopefully get the chance to tickle Kristen's feet! She need's to be cheered up and she need's to be tickle tortured! :) Stand by for updates.

Boy, if that isn't a double edged sword! It's a "damned if ya do, damned if ya don't" situation for you. On one hand, you've got someone to tickle that you really want to, and she'd probably feel like she deserves it for what she did to you. But do you really want to be that kind of asshole? I mean, sure she deserves it, but that's not what you really want from her, is it? I'm thinking that if it were me, I'd tell her that you'd like to help her, but she has to get professional counseling and if she wants you to, you will go with her. That may just give you a more secure feeling that she really means what she is saying and you can open up to here at least a little for now.

UPDATE!!!

Things have come full circle! Kristen fell in love with someone else and lied about it. Honestly, it broke my heart. I got over it, moved on, etc. The other day I get a message from her saying, “I need you!” She had a falling out between her and her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend. She found out he was a convicted felon with a violent background. Despite this, we don’t judge, and she gave him a chance. Even though he belittled and mistreated her, she was convinced he was a changed man. On New Years Eve, a fight occurred. She had some minor bruising. I’m not discussing the details, but she came home and the last few days have been difficult on her.

When I wrote the first story, I mentioned more than once how difficult it was. She broke my heart. She as acknowledged that and feels horrible about it. Lately she has been depressed, feeling hopeless. She said, “I would do anything to make up for the suffering and hurt I’ve caused on you.” She is now regretting the choices she has made. She’s never had good luck in relationships. She is not always the victim. She hurt other men just like she has hurt me. She has told me that she will someday hopefully figure out how to make it right.

So I am visiting her later. Honestly right now I am more concerned about her mental health. I still care about her. I still have to decide if it's more friendship or romance. I don't wanna get hurt again. I will hopefully get the chance to tickle Kristen's feet! She need's to be cheered up and she need's to be tickle tortured! :) Stand by for updates.
Powerplay, I wonder about her sincerity. She's a mother of 4,was sleeping with you and then she has to take care of her divorce so she needed a break which i get, but then she lied and fell for some other guy with a criminal background. She sounds erratic and possibly not very sincere. I'd be very careful my friend. Keep us posted.

Yeah thanks guys. Looking back I probably shouldn't have posted this but I'm glad I did. You guys are right. At this point I'm a friend and that's it! I have enough to deal with don't need more. She needs help. I'll be a good friend but that's it!

On a side note, I did have a great time and she definitely cheered up! I'll explain later when I get a chance! Y'all are good people thank you for being sincere.

Yeah thanks guys. Looking back I probably shouldn't have posted this but I'm glad I did. You guys are right. At this point I'm a friend and that's it! I have enough to deal with don't need more. She needs help. I'll be a good friend but that's it!

On a side note, I did have a great time and she definitely cheered up! I'll explain later when I get a chance! Y'all are good people thank you for being sincere.
Smart man. The woman obviously has alot of issues that you don't want to deal with. She also has 4 kids, do you really want to take that on ?

Would anyone like to hear part two of this story??? It's pretty good! Considering all the drama... let me know! :)

Ofcourse powerplay, let's hear it!

And it sucked that it went this way for you with this woman and her going for another guy..

First of all, you made the right decision to just stay friends with her. She has four kids and already hurt you. Being there for her as a friend is one thing. Plus your better off not having to take on her baggage.

I'm sure we'd all like to hear more, especially if you got to tickle her again. Thanks for sharing

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back