• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOCAL TICKLE MEET - THANK YOU

mike80887

The SoCal Tickle Meet was a massive hit. I had such an incredible time meeting so many new people and made some awesome new friends. Thank you to every one of you who decided to attend the magic that was held last night. You are all the reason this was remotely possible. I hope you all had a blast and I will be planning another Tickle Meet in the future. Feel free to write down your comments, good or bad :)

I have already made plans to make adjustments and improvements for the next meet. I am looking forward to another wild, incredible night. Thank you ALL again for coming!

Thanks for making this happen, Mike! It really went so remarkably well. I think you'll see an even bigger crowd at whatever comes next.

I was feeling a bit left-out and awkward at first but when I started getting tickle action I felt a lot better. Maybe next time I can "live my tickle dream" and get a good gang tickle going on me

Out of curiosity, how many people showed up? What was the age and gender distribution?

Mike, this meet was AMAZING! It was good meeting all of you and the setting was great. I really enjoyed the interpersonal conversations with everyone and everyone got along great. Then the tickle action got started and man, it got wild at one point. There was at one point 4 lees getting tickled at the same time at different places in the room. You just heard shrieking laughter and one lee didn't shriek, but was a STRONG squirmer!! I got the opportunity to gang tickle DarkTickleVamp and that small in stature woman is STRONG. But me and my friend (I forgot his screen name) got her down and took care of her. haha

Studious Hustler, dude, the one lady you got, you GOT HER GOOD. No one can doubt your skills as a tickler. Although, you were close to be knocked the hell out with her kicking leg/foot. lol

There were also folks who were not "ticklephiles", but were friends and roommates of Mike. They are some cool ass people!! Everyone was easy to talk to and we all got along great.

I got a chance to tickle all the women, so I had was fulfilled. Again Mike, thank you for setting this up. As a member of the "OG SoCal tickle group", I am looking forward to more of these and I hope all original OG group can make it out there. DVNC, if you are reading this, I hope you can attend. I think I represented us well, and the place will only get better with your presence. I made a lot of new friends and I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Bingor, to answer your question, there was about 15 people who attended (some were not ticklephiles, so I think about12-13 tickle folks, I could be wrong). There were 5 women there. I can't speak for them, but I am sure they had a blast.

Good to see something starting up! I’ll be up that way in August.

Good to hear from you again primetime! It’s been a long while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just heard shrieking laughter and one lee didn't shriek, but was a STRONG squirmer!! I got the opportunity to gang tickle DarkTickleVamp and that small in stature woman is STRONG. But me and my friend (I forgot his screen name) got her down and took care of her. haha

That WAS fun....... I still wish I actually laughed out loud though, I always feel like I'm a let-down as a Lee because I don't :/
I hope if this happens again soon to see BOTH you guys there, maybe even get 4 or more tickling me, then I wouldn't be able to squirm out of ANYTHING

That WAS fun....... I still wish I actually laughed out loud though, I always feel like I'm a let-down as a Lee because I don't :/
I hope if this happens again soon to see BOTH you guys there, maybe even get 4 or more tickling me, then I wouldn't be able to squirm out of ANYTHING

Don't worry about not laughing out loud, your body's reactions were way too much fun. Everyone reacts differently (which is why I hate those that keep saying such and such model is faking...) so it is all good. You ARE very ticklish and it was great! What I really admire is you have endurance for it so you can be tickled for a very long time. (fellas and ladies, you will not be disappointed tickling this one....)

Believe me, we WILL get you again!!! I think I will make your dream come true. I think a nice gang tickling is in order and now that I know your spots, I will be sure to let EVERYONE know them....*evil laugh*

Good to see something starting up! I’ll be up that way in August.

Good to hear from you again primetime! It’s been a long while!

What's up man?!!! DUDE, you definitely need to come to the next one. I don't know when it will be, but when it happens, you got to attend. Feel free to bring all those beautiful women you tickle as well. lol I brought your name up to someone there because they drove up from San Diego as well, so come on up! It was so much fun.

What I really admire is you have endurance for it so you can be tickled for a very long time. (fellas and ladies, you will not be disappointed tickling this one....)

That's the only thing I like about it, I don't get exhausted from laughing, so with one of my sessions I lasted 5 hours with only 2 breaks

That's the only thing I like about it, I don't get exhausted from laughing, so with one of my sessions I lasted 5 hours with only 2 breaks

5 hours? That is still crazy to me. but hey, if you love it might as well do it. Now that I am reflecting back, I should have gotten more ticklers to torment you that night. Make sure you are completely helpless so no escape. Just tickles.

What's up man?!!! DUDE, you definitely need to come to the next one. I don't know when it will be, but when it happens, you got to attend. Feel free to bring all those beautiful women you tickle as well. lol I brought your name up to someone there because they drove up from San Diego as well, so come on up! It was so much fun.

Yeah definitely! Or bring the tickle vamp down here and we will lock her in my stocks! [emoji48]

Primetime, I will most def join you folks one day. So damned glad to see these going again.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back