• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She just enjoys morning tickles

CosquillasAzul

Hey there, thanks a lot for the nice comments!

In my first post, I promised I would share more tickling experiences, but I finally got the chance to write another one. :)
I'm not sure if you would want to see more like the previous story, but this one is also about tickling my girlfriend while she sleeps.

Let me start by asking a question: Have you ever been in a situation where the person you are tickling encourages you to tickle them more or act as if they didn't feel any tickling? I don't know, perhaps you are the one that encourages tickling, but what I mean by this, is that my girlfriend likes to play a little teasing game (enduring the tickling, like I said in my previous post); she likes to tease me into tickling her more by "unintentionally" lying on positions in which she leaves her ticklish spots exposed, and will play dead until I start lightly tickling her and she is no longer able to stand it. Maybe a game you and your partner can play.

Anyways, this happened on another morning, again while she was in bed sleeping. This time we were at my place, we had fallen asleep at around 2 AM after having a marathon of movies that previous day. The night was not warm nor so cold, so we went to bed with a thin blanket on top, blanket that she stole from me more than one time that night. (don't share your blanket with your partner haha). I woke up only a couple of hours later, I checked the time on my phone and it was just 20 minutes after 6, so I of course decided I still had a couple of hours of sleep. What an awesome feeling...

I woke up a second time at around 8 and noticed that my girlfriend was facing up, covered from cheeks to toes with the blanket, again...
I chuckled and whispered "you little devil" as I slightly pushed her two times, but she didn't respond. It was a fresh sunday morning, the sky seemed to be cloudy through the window, so we could probably procastinate all day. I grabbed my phone from the bureau next to me and began browsing Facebook, but after a couple of minutes, I saw my girlfriend's elbow sticking out about 1 inch from below her pillow; she seemed to be stretched with her arm below the pillow, and perhaps the other one was as well. I locked my phone and placed it back on the bureau, I then sat up next to my girlfriend and tried to lift the blanket a little, but se was on top of it, so I had to slightly pull it out from below her, which wasn't difficult. When I did it, I lifted the blanket to confirm my suspicions, and there it was: she was sleeping with both of her arms stretched and under the pillow. The best part was that she went to bed with a thin strap tank top that exposed her smooth
armpits to me. After seeing how vulnerable she was and how I could see every inch of her armpits, the thought of tickling her underarms immediately came to my mind as some sort of whisper that said "Ohh hello, beautiful, I'm going to tickle your armpits until you wake up". Also as revenge for stealing my blanket.

As quietly as possible, I turned around and sat on my knees right next to her, passing saliva again in anticipation. I slid the blanket downwards a little bit more until it was below her breasts, that way I could see the lower rim of her tank top to start tickling her there. Done, I was ready and at the same time I couldn't begin tickling her, I didn't know what her reaction would be, how long she would last, and if so, how should I tickle her. "Do I give her delicate tickles, do I scribble on her armpits, or do I get on top of her and dig my fingers into her underarms until she begs for mercy?", I thought. I erased every thought in my mind and began tracing soft lines using only my index fingers around the lower rim of her tank top in a back-and-forth movement. 30 or so seconds passed until she finnaly felt the tickling, which she responded by slightly twitching. I stopped for two or three seconds and then continued tracing lines on the lower rim of her underarms, and again she twitched. I was so excited and turned on again.

I desperately moved up and ran one finger on each arm, starting from her elbows and lightly tracing a line that passed throught the center of her armpits, made a circle there, and ended on the lower rim of her tank top. I did this three times when she finnaly lowered her arms a little and started moving her legs on the fourth time.
I noticed how she bit her lip and placed her left arm on her chest, she still had the other hand below the pillow, but I wanted to tickle both, so I grabbed her left hand and, as slowly as possible, I placed it on her side, exposing her armpit again. She took a deep breath and remained silent again.

At this point I couldn't resist anymore, all I wanted was to have her restrained on a table with her arms stretched above her head, and me tickling her bare underarms without stopping, so I moved closer to her and started lightly scribbling all my fingers in her underarms, tracing lines and circles all over. Not even ten seconds passed when she let out a cute moan and quickly brought down her arms, trapping my tickling fingers inside her armpits. I laughed as she tried to get away by pushing my arms away while giggling and covering herself with the blanket. She mumbled "I don't want to get up", as she uncovered again all the way to her waist while letting out a big yawn.
"Then I'll tickle you until you get up", I followed, which she responded by closing her eyes, turning away from me, and saying "hmm!". She laid on her side and placed her hands in the tipical depiction of sleeping: both palms of her hands placed below her cheeks. Of course, she had her arm up exposing her armpit, so I said "Oh no, you aren't", and then wiggled my finger inside her exposed armpit. She immediately began twitching and letting out small and cute giggles between her lips, but she would not stop me from tickling her, she would only try to "cover" her armpit using her shoulder after the tickle spams, but would not use her hands. :)
She woke up in the mood for some tickles again, so she was teasing me into tickling her more. I love it.

She tensed her body as I delicately continued wiggling my finger under her arm, then I decided to start poking and squizzing her armpit, but she couldn't hold it and began laughing as she curled into a ball. I poked her ribs and belly while she was curled into a ball so that she changed positions, and she did; she quickly switched sides, dragging the blanket with her, and covering herself from head to mid torso. She laid there with arms and legs spread out all over the bed, forming a star shape. I slid my hands smoothly below the blanket and ran them all the way up to her pretty and ticklish armpits. She squeaked and giggled as I softly scribbled on her armpits, but remained silent. I stopped because I wanted to see her armpits as I was tickling her, so, taking advantage of the fact she had her face covered with the blanket, I started to roll the blanket upwards to uncover her underarms. The little devil was expecting to be tickled there haha. I uncovered her bare underarms and
threw the rest of the blanket over her head, just to make sure she wasn't looking. I immediately attacked her underarms by quickly, but lightly, scribbling and caressing my fingers on her armpits. She was holding it pretty good, but inevitably started to lose it as I swiftly opened and closed my fingers on her armpits. I could easily picture in my head her huge grin as she was holding in laughter. She was now squirming and I could hear rapid but faint breathing, she then twitched faster and squizzed the pillow. "Aww, you are ticklish.", I teased, and then she squirmed again and giggled in between her panting. "Coochie coochie coo", I teased again while I tickled faster, but couldn't stand it anymore and she squeaked as she brought down her arms and began laughing. She crossed her arms and covered her armpits with the palm of
her hands, but she still had her head covered with the blanket, so I knew where to tickle next.

I slid my fingers below her tank top and began caressing her tummy and sides, she moaned and slightly twisted while giggling in between her
lips, but didn't try to cover her belly. I noticed how her belly went up and down from the tickle spasms, and how she breathed and exhaled rapidly. She finnally said in between giggles "Owww i- it ti- tickleeee - ees!", and couldn't help it but to roll on her side, covering her tummy. "Okay, you win, no more tickling", she said as she uncovered her face and gave me a huge smile. I had been tickling her for about 30 minutes, so I decided it was enough. "Okay, no more", I responded as I stood up and kissed her.
As I was getting out of bed, I saw her foot and ran my finger from heel to toes, she squeaked and quickly covered her foot below the blanket.
I laughed as I noticed she was looking at me.

I love when she lets me tickle her like that while she tries to hold in laugher.

Would you like to see more? I'd love to tell you of the time when I tied her down and tickle tortured her.

Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
And, yes, I would love to hear more of your true stories.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back