• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Consensual tickling stories

Left TMF

TMF Expert
Just about all of the tickling stories out there seem to be about non-consensual tickling.

Does anyone know where to find some consensual tickling stories?

I have noticed that trend, too, and generally try to look out for stories where it's not some kind of trap/interrogation/kidnapping thing as well... or even where the 'lee doesn't hate it. (I honestly don't really get the concept of preferring to tickle somebody who genuinely hates it.) I find a few here and there, but not a huge amount. I'd be curious to know this as well.

I don't mind the interrogation tickle stories now and then, but you're right, most of them seem to be about that sort of thing

I'm going out on a shaky limb here, but it's my opinion so...

perhaps it's because more 'consumers', unable to find willing indulgent playmates for free (they do exist, BTW) find the 'trap/interrogation/kidnapping thing' to be a more realistic way of satisfying the fantasy, at least in their own minds.

The concept of a willing happy girl is beyond them.

Gentlemen, at the risk of repeating myself, They Do Exist. Lots of them.

And for those of you who prefer the concept of an unwilling 'encounter', hire a sub at the Dominion or suchlike, explain your requirements, and fantasize/make-believe away.

It might not be absolutely real, but at least you won't have any worries about going to prison/disposing of the body...

Last edited:
Clips also tend to fall into this trap.

As for an actual answer: you would have to ask authors or other community members (like you're currently doing) for recommendations. Few, if any, tag their work.

You should definitely write down what you are looking for in a story. :) It's less easy to gauge what people are interested in than what you'd think, or even to keep your own ideas straight. Why not write down the kind of interaction you're looking for so that people can utilize it?

I'm actually not looking for anything specific other than the Lee having fun/enjoying being tickled.
The rest I enjoy almost anything.

-F/f is my favorite, but other combinations are fine too.
-Single or multiple lers and lees.
-Fully clothed or naked or anything in between.
-Tied up or unbound.
-Sexual content or none.
-Playful or torturous.

Just as long as it is about a lee (or lees) having fun and enjoying being tickled, I'd be happy. :)

Interesting. I enjoy a bit of both, though you're right, the ratio of consensual/non consensual tickling is a little disquieting.

I do think Libertine has a point re: the lack of availability. I also think that for a lot of people, a tickling fetish has an aspect of control/domination, and that frequently manifests itself into non-consensual scenarios. The other aspect of it is that stories are fantasies, and so people like to imagine scenarios which are impossible to achieve in real life. Just my take on this.

To (attempt) answer the question, quite a few of the stories in the true tickling stories section are consensual. I'm not at all into non-con, BUT I think it's a treat when someone who doesn't necessarily like being tickled submits to it willingly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back