• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Clip Suggestion

BoldingPaul

Hi guys,

I'm in the mood of buying a new video clip, but I can't find an interesting one.

I'd like a good tickling clip with a not faking, ticklish girl ticklee.

Can someone give me any advice?

Tnx

Paul

There's a thread on here called "Tickle-Kill-Algorithm" where the OP claims 99.9% of the models are not ticklish and are faking.

If this is true good luck. On the other hand this number seems ridiculously high to me.

My suggestion would be for the price of 2 or 3 clips join one of the membership sites so you can download a number of clips and find something that you like.

Welcome to Tickle Therapy ))
Because it's not about faking at all. We shoot tickle therapy sessions where the clients just endure this as they can, with no purpose to laugh or act for anyone ;)

Haha Here comes self-promotion :)

Last edited:
I joined this site in January 2009 and I will assure you it was way before I dreamed of getting into fetish modeling and I most definitely had no thoughts whatsoever on being a professional switch either. I joined this site as a woman who realized she had a fetish for tickling and wanted to learn more plus play. I am so excited to finally have a clips4sale store. Yes it is mostly M/F tickling, but I will assure you no one knows me better or how to tickle me better than my husband who is also my Dom. I also have a few F/F on there as well. Here is the link:
https://clips4sale.com/124743/rose-fetish-garden/cid2ec2581d760a2a045e6e2cee8c

Last edited:
Check my site Legit Tickling out

I personally have bought from the following and highly recommend them:
Tickle Therapy
Tickle Torture Forever
All Art Fetish
Simply Tickling (really nice couple I met)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back