• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling, feet and bondage - some musings

ludwig100

I have a rage for cute bare feet - medium to small preferably - and there's nothing that excites me more than the thought of a woman bound and helpless as a serious tickling is administered to the most sensitive parts of her hot little body.

And I wonder, just what is this relationship between feet, tickling and bondage, exactly ? Where does it come from ? How typical is it ? Is it equally popular with both men and women ?

And which comes first ? The love of feet, tickling or bondage ?

In my own case, I think it was feet first, so to speak. I remember wearing black plimsolls with rolled-up jeans when quite young and finding the look strangely alluring. I was also encouraged by my older sister to go bare foot, and that always seemed naughty and attractive. Put simply, I quickly made some sort of connection between sexual feelings and feet, particularly bare feet. This meant that early on at school I had a real fear of exposing my feet to anyone else. I was always relieved not to be in one of the classes who would give school assemblies in their bare feet.

The interest in bondage began remarkably early, too. I remember being bound in the garden shed with string and left alone. I was disappointed at how easy it was to escape my bonds and wished to be bound again, this time more securely. I also had a pair of toy handcuffs which I would place on myself and pretend to be captured.

I can only assume that we develop our sexual preferences early on and from fairly innocuous circumstances. We may not remember the first time we felt a pleasurable twinge from our penis or clitoris, but if we were crawling at our mother's feet at the time, or on a child's reins, who knows what associations are born ?

My preferred method of masturbation, apart from dangling from things and pretending I was in danger of death from falling, was self-bondage – always clothed and always bare foot. Why always clothed ? I think to accentuate the fact I was bare foot. I would use toy handcuffs ( pretty useless ) men's ties, belts and dressing-gown cords. Later, I came to wish someone was there to tickle my feet while I squirmed around in my self-administered hog tie.

Strangely, to me at least, I didn't fantasise about women bound, bare foot and tickled until relatively late – mid-teens I'd say. At that time, the only way for me to get to see a woman bound was from mainstream scenes on tv. Trouble was, to really get me excited, they had to be bare foot too. Taken together, that was quite a tall order. Seeing a woman simply bare foot was much more straightforward, from television, in films, magazines and newspapers. It wasn't long before I had a number of cuttings of bare foot women and a growing collection of VCRs.

Kylie Minogue was always a favourite, and I remember nearly spitting out the soup I was eating for lunch when I first saw the video for her song What Kind Of Fool. I couldn't get the video cassette in quick enough !

Favourite bondage scenes taped off the tv included Claudine Auger from Thunderball, a young blonde tied to the bed in the first episode of the US tv comedy Dream On, and Samantha Morton bound and gagged in the first episode of series two of Band of Gold.

That helped satisfy insistent sexual demands, but I still hadn't found the Holy Grail of feet, bondage and tickling.

To Be Continued... .

Last edited:
Incidentally, isn't Kylie Minogue one of those women who you just know is in to her own feet ? Jodie Foster is another. And from my own experience, women who have something for their feet are usually in to bondage too. It was little surprise to me when customs found Kylie with handcuffs in her bag when trying to go through customs with Michael Hutchence. ;)

I love it!
I am waiting for the next chapter! [emoji7]

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI VNS-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

Love this. I have often pondered the same questions, along with which fetish is primary and which are secondary. Like you, I've come to the conclusion that an erotic response to feet is primary and tickling is secondary. Bondage I see as a kind of given. Over the years I've come to love it for it's own merits, but it pairs so naturally with tickling it's hard to imagine having this fetish without also being into bondage. I will say, that while my foot fetish is the oldest and the most core of my fetishes, I also love non-foot tickling as well.

I also love your descriptions of self discovery. I totally get the naughtiness of being barefoot and seeing women go barefoot. I remember my earliest fetish-related memory was from first grade. Our classroom door was always left open. Across the hall was another class. I think the kids in it were older. At the front of the class I could see a girl with long blond hair sitting with her bare feet on a towel. Her shoes were sitting nearby. I can only assume they became wet somehow. That image really stayed with me. I remember riding in the car with my dad a day or two later. He was talking to me, but I was totally lost in my thoughts, thinking about that barefoot girl across the hall. I had no idea why thinking about her made me feel so good, but it did.

I also spent a good part of my childhood and adolescence seeking out images of barefoot women, especially bound barefoot women. You have seen the climatic scene from the 1953 Vincent Price horror film House of Wax, right? If not, stop reading this and go look it up. I'm attaching a still.

And yes, tickling was always the holy grail. I remember how shocked I was to see The Brothers Karamazov the first time. I just couldn't believe it.

Finally, yes to Kylie Minogue as well. I always wondered why her feet were always displayed so prominently in all the sexy images of her. I've never seen the video you referenced until now. Unfortunately, I find the music so dreadful I can hardly watch it.

Anyway, do tell more. I enjoy your writing and I can relate 100%.
houseofwax_273.jpg

giphy.gif

I remember seeing that scene as a kid and anytime it is on I watch it! Thanks for posting the pic!

Last edited:
For me tickling came first and bondage just went with it. My foot fetish came years later. I came to the realization that the reason feet were my favorite place to tickle and be tickled was because I had a foot fetish.

I had the fear of going bare-foot in public as well...
Perhaps tickling is kinda like 'forcing' happiness on to others? And if you're happy, your more likely to be accepted?

Just my :feets:, er... two cents.

mk31762 : It's quite uncanny, but your first grade experience suddenly made me remember the time at junior school when a girl called Lisa H appeared barefoot in the hall for no apparent reason. The three classes from our 4th year were all gathered there - I forget why. Anyway, she had a yellow dress on and was making quite a show of being bare foot. Turns out the reason - which even then I thought largely spurious - was that she'd got her shoes wet ! 'So what ?!' I thought. 'Shoes always get wet in the rain. And if the insides are wet, just dry 'em out !'

Now, this is interesting. Although I liked going barefoot, in fact got a huge kick out of being bare foot, I was not turned on by seeing this very pretty young girl bare foot. And in fact, I can pretty much date the precise time I came to feel sexually turned on by women's feet : I was around 13 or 14 and saw a photo of Robin Givens bare foot in the Daily Mirror newspaper. I kept that picture and it was the first in my collection of cuttings.

Don't ask me how, because the scene is absolute dynamite, but I also forgot to mention the bondage scene from Thoroughly Modern Millie. A number of young women are shown bound and gagged in cages, victims of the white-slave trade. Many of them are delightfully barefoot. Like any scene taped off the tv watched over and over again, it soon ended up with a line through it on screen... .

And talking of Kylie, once on a morning pop programme, where she was discussing her favourite artists in the charts at the time, with no prompting, and for no good reason, she suddenly placed her bare feet up on the table, crossed them over and flexed her toes ! Fortunately the programme was repeated at a later date, so I managed to capture it on tape.

The first time I saw this was one Easter Monday. Boy, I would scour the tv schedules like a hawk for months afterwards so I could get the film taped, and finally did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f7K9kbXIv4

There was also a second scene showing a woman close up struggling in her bonds, but it's not on You Tube.

I particularly fancied the woman 18 seconds in. The dress is sexy, her legs are gorgeous and that's a wonderful bondage position she's in. Only thing is, you can't see her feet.

Looking back, it's amazing just how much attitudes to bondage have changed over time.

Before the internet, it was almost impossible to know whether being turned on by the thought of tying a woman was particularly deviant, or not. It wasn't the sort of thing you tended to discuss with friends or family - well I didn't, at any rate.

The best clues came from the press. Bondage would sometimes get discussed on the problem pages of the Sunday tabloids. One time a man wrote in to say his wife had suddenly shown an interest in being tied up. They had gone to a sex shop and his wife had lingered for ages in the section selling handcuffs, gags, rope, and so on. Although surprised, he did add that his wife had once said that she wouldn't mind being bound and gagged by a couple of the Chippendales ; clearly, he didn't get the hint... . They ended up buying some bondage gear, much to his wife's joy and satisfaction, but he had started to feel rather left out, complaining his wife now seemed in to bondage more than in to him.

On another occasion a guy said he'd allowed his girlfriend to tie him naked and spreadeagled to their bed. She then proceeded to tickle his cock and balls with a feather. He said he found it excruciating, but that the mixed up feelings of pleasure and pain caused him to 'shoot his load.' His girlfriend, at the sight of this, was ecstatic. The problem ? His girlfriend wanted it to become a regular part of foreplay, but he didn't know whether he could handle it... .

The Sport newspaper ran a piece around 1994 or early 1995 which claimed more and more women were finding their sexual kicks from being tied up. This was good to hear, although I'd always suspected as much. One woman said her boyfriend would chain her to the bed and then leave her to struggle in her bonds : ' I soon feel the wetness between my thighs', she reported. Yes, I'm sure you do, I thought.

The News of the World once ran a front page headline in which an Australian soap actor said he was having a relationship with a blonde British children's presenter who was mad on bondage. She couldn't get enough of being bound and had even adapted her bed for the purpose. This was the late 80s, and to this day I still wonder who that blonde actually was.

Now, of course, we have 50 Shades of Grey and the internet proving how popular bondage is, but it just isn't the same as discovering those rare nuggets in the press and media which point to others out there with the same preoccupations. Example : FHM magazine interview with Carmen Electra. Talking about what turns her on, she says her most popular fantasy is for her lover to dress all in black and pretend to be a burglar breaking in to her house : ' I allow him to tie me up and do whatever he wants with me. '

OOFAH !

Carmen subsequently admitted on the Howard Stern show that, ' I'm sensitive all over, especially on my feet.' No clues for guessing what the "burglar" got up to, then... .

Incidentally, I had seen Vincent Price's House of Wax, but not right to the end, funnily enough.

Pity Elisha Cuthbert didn't suffer a similar fate in the remake, although I'm not sure I would ever have been able to function as a fully rounded human being again after seeing that. Her feet are very special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjtNbneqoaQ

I never really thought about it, but my own experience bears witness to what you're saying about bondage. I'm 56 and I've been in quite a few relationships with women over the years. Some of those women were willing to try being tickled and a few of them actually enjoyed it. Many weren't ticklish. A few didn't like it, but none of them judged it. Almost every one of them, even if they didn't like it, at least found my obsession with it intriguing.

Regarding feet, most enjoyed it. The power of being able to tease in plain sight seemed to be especially popular. I did, however, run into a few who not only didn't like it, but thought it was weird.

Bondage, on the other hand, has been met with universal approval. I've yet to meet a woman who doesn't like it. Some women I've known had never tried, but were eager to. Others, enjoyed it, but didn't want to do it all the time -- out of sheer laziness mostly. But none of them were ever put off by the suggestion.

Now, when I've told them what I want to do to them after I've tied them up...well.

TicklishTklr66 - And thanks for posting the animated version. God, how much better it is to actually watch her wiggle her toes. I feel like I'm 13 seeing it for the first time again.

During those early days when I couldn't be certain just how many people there were out there indulging in bondage, I used to think that, given the population of the UK at around 59 million, the chances were good that at that very moment hundreds - if not thousands - of women were likely bound, helpless and being tickled on their feet.

Yummy.

Another early clue as to the popularity of bondage amongst the fairer sex : girls in the school playground would spend almost as much time using their skipping ropes to bind one another and other boys.

@mk31762, you are welcome! I didn't want to step on your pic and I found a GIF of the same pic and you are right, so much better to see them move.

I keep telling myself I'm done with this post, then one of you adds another great comment and I'm off and running again.

Thanks ludwig100 for revealing that you sometimes ponder how many women are bound in the UK at any given moment. Not only can I relate to that kind of thinking, but I admire your willingness to put it out there. I often wonder about similar things. For instance, everyone has answers to questions like, What's your most ticklish spot? Are your feet ticklish? Do you like being tickled? Even if the answers aren't exciting for us, everyone has them at the ready. They come from direct experience and every human being you encounter has, at some point, considered them.

Additionally, everyone, unless they've always been 100% non-ticklish, has tales to tell. Almost every woman I see that I find attractive has been held down and tickled at some point in her life. Better yet, some are notorious among their family and friends for being extremely ticklish and they've been held down and tickled many times. Some have dated foot fetishists. Many of them have been tied up. A few have been tied up and tickled. And a small handful are even turned on by the same things we are.

Little thrills like that are like the cosmic background radiation of a fetishistic life. :)

I also wonder how far back in time this goes. I remember reading Enid Starkie's biography of Baudelaire in which he expressed a wish to tie and tickle the feet of one of his lady friends.

Even though I list Baudelaire as my favorite poet I had never heard that story. I'll have to read that biography. Thanks for sharing the info.

I have to say, I'm not surprised. I admire him for many reasons, and this line from The Balcony, translated various ways, certainly didn't hurt my assessment of him.

How I would love to lie for hours holding your feet

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back