• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst film you've ever seen?

NOT THE BEEEES! ;) :D

Yeah, pure bullshit right there. Your also right on remakes, Ben Hurr was god awful (pun intended ^~), Ghost in the Shell was unfaithful shipwreck full of Hollywood white washing, and Clash of the Titans was just painful.

The Last Airbender directed by M. Knight Shyamalan is the worst movie I’ve ever seen. To this day I like to pretend that movie was never made and doesn’t exist, and I start getting a little angry when I talk about it lol.

A movie called "The Pillow Book" directed by Peter Greenway. My girlfriend at the time worked in fashion; her boss ordered her to see this pretentious piece of shit. Even with that dictate from her boss, we had to walk out of it. Only time in my life I ever left a movie.

Someone listed the "Titanic". When I saw "Titanic", it was a midnight showing. Packed house. About halfway through, the audience turned on the movie and heckled and laughed uproariously throughout the rest of it, it was a riot. Imagine a packed house laughing as if it were viewing the best comedy ever. Mixed with stretches of heckling, "oh please"s and "yeah right"s, lol.

I thought "The Hateful Eight" was pretty bad. Nothing is bad as "The Pillow Book".

The Last Airbender directed by M. Knight Shyamalan is the worst movie I’ve ever seen. To this day I like to pretend that movie was never made and doesn’t exist, and I start getting a little angry when I talk about it lol.

I couldn't make it through 5 minutes! I would have rather been forced to watch Twilight. Oh..wait...I was.

On that note, I was reminded of how much Street Fighter was an absolute trainwreck, especially after the news broke that Van Damme was coked out of his gourd throughout most of the production.

I couldn't make it through 5 minutes! I would have rather been forced to watch Twilight. Oh..wait...I was.

On that note, I was reminded of how much Street Fighter was an absolute trainwreck, especially after the news broke that Van Damme was coked out of his gourd throughout most of the production.

At least Street Fighter was a funny trainwreck :laughhard:

I heard everyone but Brandon Lee was doing coke during filming of The Crow. Honestly, it shows. If you look at Michael Winncott's or Michael Massee's performances it's quite obvious in retrospect :D

Movies that I have TRIED to like and given a fair chance:

"Eyes Wide Shut" was pretty terrible. However Kubrick died six months before it was to open; he always cut his movies right to the last minute, including after the premieres (that includes 2001: A Space Odyssey which had originally had a opening with scientist interviews, as well as Dr. Strangelove and The Shining, which both originally had different endings). So we can assume he could have at least improved on "Eyes Wide Shut".....though I don't know what he could have done to make me believe Tom Cruise was a NYC doctor!

I've given that movie a fair shake (I even saw it twice on opening day to make sure it wasn't just me): in its present state, it just sucks.

Runner up: I love Orson Welles, and there's some absolutely amazing, classic sequences and performances in it but I'll never sit through "The Lady From Shanghai" ever again, I've given it more than five viewings over the years. And yeah, it was mutilated by the studio (as usual) and an hour was cut from it, which makes the plot ridiculously convoluted. Rita Hayworth is really bland and boring in it, and I usually LOVE Rita Hayworth. Everett Sloane is fantastic in it, I'll grant it that, and obviously it looks amazing, but I still can't really tell you what the plot details are in that movie, and I've seen it many times.

I watched that movie (Nine Lives?) with Kevin Spacey living inside the body of a cat, and it was as terrible as it sounds.

Netflix just kept on suggesting it to me until I was high enough to be like "okay fine Netflix, you sold me on it!"

have to say possibly the house on haunted hill just for the worst CGI piece of shit ghost ending which sucked big time
Or ( and don't shoot me ) Alien covenant. The franchise ran it's course a long time ago and while promethius has its values this film was like "fucks sake I already know whats going to happen though I aint seen it yet"
Honestly I thought that Alien resurrection shit was bad but i'd say that tops it
last suggestion fast and furious 145, sorry I mean 8. seriously how many of these are they planning on making ? the ending of 7 where what's his face that died's brother finished driving off into the sunset was the right time to stop. This last one with the submarine coming through the ice and stuff, really ? what a load of bollocks !
I know Charlize Theron is in it which is a good reason for me to watch something but even she doesn't make it worth the time wasted !

Sticking with movies I've seen recently, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom was the worst. It started off with an eye-rollingly dumb scene and didn't get better.

As far as worst ever, it would be hard to pick just one movie from all I've seen.

The sex and the city movie will forever haunt me (I was forced).

That one is way too obvious though. Silent Night, Deadly Night part 2 or Troll 2 (3rd and 4th place to the originals, imcidentally) are probably the worst I've chosen to watch.

The entire Sharknado series, but that was actually intended to be terrible.

Outside of that, I'd go with Batman & Robin. Movie had an AMAZING cast, but the plot and dialogue were hilariously terrible.

I've gotta be honest, I haven't seen a lot of terrible movies. I usually hear/read/know enough about movies before I see them to make a decision on whether to see it or not. One of the only movies that actually made me leave the theater with a headache was Batman vs Superman. I have nothing against DC, I loved Wonder Woman and have been okay with the others but that movie was just so all over the place that I couldn't enjoy it.

The worst movie I saw was Out of Africa with Robert Redford and Meryl Streep. I don't remember any of it.

It probably wasn't a horrible movie, it won seven Oscars. The only reason I didn't care for it was I was 16 at the time and my parents decided to drag my brother and I to that movie as part of a double feature day. When your 16, a boring old love story seems pretty lame compared to a sports/action movie that we came from. That action movie was Rocky IV.

Barbershopman

The Room

If you haven't seen it, words cannot describe just how bad it is

Re: Alien Resurrection

I've seen worse films... But compared to the original Alien, it's obviously pretty crap lol. I think it's safe to say that the best thing about it is Sigourney Weaver's performance. I'd seen the film before, when I was younger... But it just happened to be on tele a few weeks ago and I was watching bits of it. There's a kind of animalistic aspect to Weaver's performance which is genuinely engaging, I think. It was just something I hadn't really noticed before. :shrug:

Re: Alien Resurrection

I've seen worse films... But compared to the original Alien, it's obviously pretty crap lol. I think it's safe to say that the best thing about it is Sigourney Weaver's performance. I'd seen the film before, when I was younger... But it just happened to be on tele a few weeks ago and I was watching bits of it. There's a kind of animalistic aspect to Weaver's performance which is genuinely engaging, I think. It was just something I hadn't really noticed before. :shrug:

Sigourney was stellar in it. Unfortunately, Joss Whedon's original script was butchered on equal parts by the studio and Jean-Pierre Jeunet's inability to speak English and understand Whedon's vision. His insistence to cast his very ugly pal Dominique Pinon as the originally handsome wheelchair-bound mercenary Vriess didn't help either.

If you're interested, I suggest you read A.C. Crispin's excellent novelization, which she wrote from Whedon's original script. It's a much better story, and psychologically more complex than the movie.

Sigourney was stellar in it. Unfortunately, Joss Whedon's original script was butchered on equal parts by the studio and Jean-Pierre Jeunet's inability to speak English and understand Whedon's vision. His insistence to cast his very ugly pal Dominique Pinon as the originally handsome wheelchair-bound mercenary Vriess didn't help either.

If you're interested, I suggest you read A.C. Crispin's excellent novelization, which she wrote from Whedon's original script. It's a much better story, and psychologically more complex than the movie.

Ah right. Thanks for the info! (Bit harsh about Dominique Pinon, like lol.)

I actually bought the video as a young 'un because a friend I had at the time kept banging on about how good it was. Looking back, my friend was no Barry Norman. lol

Ah right. Thanks for the info! (Bit harsh about Dominique Pinon, like lol.)

Oh lol yeah I see what you mean :D No offense to him; he's a very good actor. But he's horribly miscast. And to be honest the only reason he's even in it is because Jeunet casts him in all of his movies, pretty much in the same way Tracey Walter plays a part in all of his pal Jack Nicholson's projects :p

The trailer for Neal Breen's next film -

This is NOT a satire, a spoof, or a SNL sketch - it's a sincere attempt to create a deep, meaningful feature-length motion picture. There is nothing tongue-in-cheek about it at all, despite appearances. Which is what makes it so amazing...

(Deleted the comment I had posted, sorry. ) Probably best that I not post what I had initially written.

Oh have I got a steaming cinematic turd for you?

Star Crash, 1978, I'll let the images explain...
hqdefault.jpg

starcrash-759x464.jpg

sc14.jpg

starcrash-zarth.jpg

Oh have I got a steaming cinematic turd for you?

Star Crash, 1978, I'll let the images explain...
hqdefault.jpg

The first pic is actually kinda hot if you ask me :D

Funny this thread got revived the same day I got to watch Blade Runner 2049; a big turd that truly deserves mentioning here :eeew: :sowrong:

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back