• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I get to Tickle my Husband's Feet! F/M

porcelaindoll2

Verified
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...and's+Feet!+F/M/cid2ec2581d760a2a045e6e2cee8c

View attachment prev_Libertine_Foot_Tickle_1531795921.mp4

Description:
In this clip I was super excited at being able to tickle my husband's feet! He is always teasing me by propping them up on our coffee table. I find him laying with his feet propped up on an arm chair of our couch in our dungeon basement. I sit on his legs to make sure his feet can go nowhere and take all of my torments. I tickle his feet with my fingers, mouth, hairbrushes, Pursonic toothbrushes, and a metal pinwheel. I also use coconut oil and a blow dryer to really heat up his feet to make them more sensitive. I also worship his feet a little as well. Enjoy!

Husband Foot Tickle (3).Movie_Snapshot.jpgHusband Foot Tickle.Movie_Snapshot.jpgHusband Foot Tickle (2).Movie_Snapshot.jpg

P.S. I will hopefully soon shoot a few clips in the future with my young male sub, who unlike my husband is 100% like me and enjoys getting tickled. Be on the lookout for them.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back