• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is Batman? (f/m)

siamese dream

Verified
This story is about a new experience I had as a ler, with tickling the guy I have had sessions with previously and wrote about our switch sessions in part 1 & 2 of the stories "Met a TMF Guy" here. This time, he was my lee in our first ever roleplaying session.

I have been enjoying trying out different looks and types of sexy clothing to wear during sessions with him while I am the ler, with both of us liking the idea of kinky lingerie or outfits adding to the teasing aspect of a session where I have him tied and helpless to my touch already, but also have on something visually suggestive of a dominatrix or otherwise kinky and sexy... Corsets, knee high boots with heels and nylons, garters, mini skirts; I have been trying out sessions while wearing things along those lines. I also really just love cute & sexy cosplays of hot female characters in general, which is where at some point in our conversations, we started talking about dressing up for Halloween with him as The Joker and me as Harley Quinn. ... I loved the idea of having this costume not just for Halloween, but for sessions too...so I started to look at different pieces to put together a sexy Harley Quinn cosplay, and ended up getting several items that when all put together were very much like a detailed Harley cosplay outfit, and also very kinky and sexy looking. I wore this for him during the next time he visited me, during one of our sessions with him as the lee. I had on a black, red & white corset and armbands with Harley's diamond pattern logo on them, a headband that had Harley's black and red jester cap spikes sticking up from it, black garter belt & lacy white bloomers under a poofy semi-sheer tutu skirt, a red belt around the waist of my corset that I attached a cool new belt buckle to with metal skulls and card suits on it, and my garter belt was strapped to thigh high stockings with stripes & a card suit pattern on them, and red stiletto heels. It looked very kinky and hot all put together needless to say... But while I loved the way it looked, it was so much over the top that when I came out to show him, I felt really pretty silly and embarrassed instead of sassy and hot like Harley Quinn would be 😂 ... He really loved the whole look, and made me feel sexier as he looked and felt the different types of fabric on different parts of the costume and complimented me a lot. 😊 Still, at first I was feeling more awkward and self-conscious of my crazy get-up than hot or confident. But, he was in his boxers and ready for me to put the restraints on him that we already had set up at the 4 corners of the bed... So once that was done, we started our session.

And really, even though I was in a very detailed, very kinky Harley Quinn costume, I didn't know exactly that we were going to end up doing a roleplay, or what it would be based on if we did... I mostly hadn't thought of what to do much beyond wanting to show him my costume, and wear it while tickling him. 😊 So, one of the first things I did was straddle his hips while tickling his underarms...which was the first place I tickled him in our first f/m session... and while sitting over him, did silly things to tease him with my crazy outfit, like brushing the layers of light fluffy fabric on my poofy skirt against his waist and stomach, and sitting so that the red heels I had on were pressed tight to either side of his legs (without the heel actually digging into skin) while I tickled his upper body with my fingertips and dragged and scribbled my fingernails all over his armpits, chest and sides. He was laughing and struggling like crazy, and said something through his laughter that he has said when doing sessions before with me as ler... "Please, what do you want??" Ha...well, as much fun as the begging is, sometimes I don't really know what to answer to this question ... since obviously, what I want is to tickle him! 😂. But, since I had this whole Harley Quinn cosplay thing going on, this time I answered... "Why don't you tell me what Batman's real identity is??" And, it got more interesting from there...😉

He totally went with this, and it got me even more into it too... even though the question was a totally silly one that anyone not living under a rock already knows the answer to, he argued with me, asking how he should know, and me tickling him while telling him that I just know that he knows it, that my "boyfriend" REEEALLY wants to know Batman's true identity, and that he would be really pleased if I found out for him, so I would keep tickling and teasing him until he decides to tell me what I want to know... He asked "Your boyfriend, The Joker?" Lol... And said that we won't get away with this, asked if I am only planning to keep tickling him, bc he heard that me and my "boyfriend" kill people 😂 ... I said "well, I like to make people laugh too, so I won't kill you, you're too much fun." And tickled one side of his upper body and then the other, and then both sides at once, while he laughed and squirmed under me, and kept up the roleplay all the time by saying stuff like "Batman will catch you and put you in jail", or "You're crazy, you should be in an asylum" in brief moments where I would stop tickling him to tease him by kissing and licking his neck or earlobes while grinding against him, and asking why he's so ticklish, lightly tickling different spots while telling him that I know he'll tell me what I want to know eventually one way or another ;)... It was funny to answer him as Harley Quinn too, since even though I am not a big comic book person, I know more about Harley maybe than he realized I did, lol... For instance when he said I was crazy and should be in the asylum, I said "Oh, I know all about that place. They can't keep me in there, I used to work there. I know all the ways out....they love me there." 😂 Or when he said that "Batman would get me", I said "No, he always lets me get away cause I'm a cute girl, he just thinks I am only bad cause of my boyfriend and that I can change." lol... one time, I think I was half tickling and half teasing his thighs and behind his knees, spots that are pretty ticklish but more of a tease than anything when I keep to lightly touching there... he referred to the Joker as my "husband", and I said "no, we aren't married...". He said "you aren't married?", And I said something like "No...we didn't.... I mean, he never asked.... I don't like talking about that!!" and just attacked his armpits again which is definitely one of his worst spots ;)..During all this I tossed aside the armbands and headband since they kept getting in the way, but the rest of the costume stayed on (for a while, lol..)

When I started tickling his feet, I had got off the bed altogether and walked around to them, tickling with both hands on one foot and then the other, and then both... But ended up having a lot more fun using some tactics that kept me on the bed with him... One of the favorites, for both of us I think, was me straddling his waist again, only facing the opposite direction, so that I could reach down and tickle his soles, play with his toes, and grind my hips against his at the same time. This ended up being a huge turn on for both of us... Another was laying down next to him with my head down by his feet....and knowing he likes women's feet, I would drape my legs with my heels on across his chest, or slip my heels off and rub my stockinged feet up and down his body while tickling his helpless feet with my fingernails... since my face was right there by his toes, I sucked one of his toes a couple times while tickling with my nails on the same foot, making him laugh and moan as he tried to stay still and not kick me 😂. Once I even laid on my back between his spread legs, put my stockinged feet against his crotch, where he had been hard for a while...and hung with my upper body halfway off the bed hanging almost upside down with my head and shoulders over the side, so that I could keep my feet there teasing him while using my hands to tickle both of his feet simultaneously. While moving around his body like this and laying on or next to him in different positions, I also discovered a really effective way to get his armpits that really seemed to drive him crazy and got him to react strongly struggling and laughing hard... I sat between his legs again, with my back facing him, laid all the way back so that I was sort of laying on my back, on top of him reclined back against him, and just reached both my arms up where my hands happened to be at the perfect level to get his armpits again 😂. ... Somehow it seemed worse than the other ways to tickle him there, maybe because my body laying back on him restricted his movements even further, or the angle of my fingertips being different bc of the position... Anyway I loved the reactions and this tactic I have used again since this with the same effects.😂

At some point in our roleplaying, we had agreed that he would say "Bruce Wayne" (Batman's identity, haha) when ready to stop this and do...other things, lol.... And eventually he did, and we did.... I remember while teasing and tickling him as Harley, I at one point was responding to his saying "please" while I tickled him, by going "oh but come on, YOU please, pleeease just tell me who he is, pleeease, I reeeally need to know!!" Lol.... it was a very fun little scene for being something so simple and kind of silly, and we both got really into it... I will definitely have to wear my Harley Quinn gear and have more fun as the sexy, comic villainess with him in the future. 😉

(Edit) now with visual aide lol... Nothing too exciting but, here's a photo collage of some of my costume pieces:

Attachments

• Puzzle_1531885329922.jpg
    Puzzle_1531885329922.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_20180717_230303.jpg
    IMG_20180717_230303.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Very nice - thank you for sharing. I love how ticklish he was. I appreciate acquiring some new ideas, as well. ;)

Glad that you had such a good time! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Wow! This sounds like a lovely experience. Role playing can be a alot of fun and it sounds like the two of you went above and beyond :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back