• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Astrology signs and tickling

mikeytheman921

TMF Poster
What type of tickler would every astrology sign be? Who would be the verbal taunters of the Zodiac? Who would be the silent, methodical ticklers? What are the advantages that each sign would bring to the table?

It's not scientific, but just for fun.
You may judge by our tickle therapists :)

Masha Fox - Aries
Elya - Libra
Tamara - Sagittarius
Nika - Scorpio
Irochka - Capricorn
Anyuta - Capricorn
Galina - Virgo
Dasha G - Aquarius

me - Scorpio

We also keep track of the signs of our patients in the descriptions :)

What type of tickler would every astrology sign be? Who would be the verbal taunters of the Zodiac? Who would be the silent, methodical ticklers? What are the advantages that each sign would bring to the table?

Astrology? We Capricorns, a very rational sign, don't go for such nonsense.

Speaking for other Sagittarius, I think that we have trouble focusing on tickling one spot for too long unless it's REALLY exciting. Expect full body tickles that never stop roaming.

Fire signs in general (Aries and Leo too) are probably volatile, ambitious, or playful ticklers.

It's the renowned curiosity of Sagittarius and their interest in mysteries that make them enthusiastic ticklers, as well as massage therapists. I'm speaking for women I know.

Last edited:
I came to be a buzzkill and say that astrology is utter tosh and has no outcomes on a person's life or personality.

I'm a Gemini... The Twins, often said to be a sign with two personalities ;) so, I'm back and forth from more ruthless tickling to lighter tickling and erotic teasing 😂

FWIW, I'm a Virgo. Also don't believe the astrology stuff - you can read ten different views of what your sign says about you, and they'll all be different. As far as the tickling aspect, who knows? Never seen any published ideas on that. Oh, that's right, we're supposed to supply that info.

It's good to have that confirmation about Sagittarius!! Rationality is right for Capricorns, too, hah.

Astrology may be utter tosh but it's loads of fun, still!! That's an appropriate reading of Gemini, too, so appreciate that. Pisces ought to be a pensive and instinctual tickler. I don't have a lot of perspective on a lot of other water signs (Cancer, Scorpio) so feel free to chime in! Everyone's different and a whole chart reading is necessary to rationalize--ahem--understand, but Cancer are generally needy and Scorpio are known for being biting... given the right circumstances. And anyway Cancer or any other sign can be too.

I have the Sun in Leo. Leos like to be playful and let off steam, but they also like to have centre-stage and be dramatic and dignified.. If Leo was the only part of my nature, I am not sure I would be that interested in tickling - too undignified, and too much about the Lee rather than the Ler. (I'm a Ler.)

BUT, I also have Moon and Ascendant (Rising Sign) in Scorpio. AND I have Mars in Gemini in the 8th House.

Scorpio is fascinated with subtle power and delving into the depths, and seeing what makes people tick and working out how to manipulate and control, partly as a defence mechanism. It is interested in sex and meaningful intimacy as a death and rebirth experience. The 8th House is related to Scorpio and has to do with the same areas of life.

Gemini is highly-strung and lives on nerves and is skittish and playful.

Mars shows the kind of energy you use to assert yourself and get what you want and need.

Put all those together and I can see why I am drawn to tickling, since it is an activity that is superficially playful yet at the same time can be a powerful expression of intimacy and power.

Last edited:
It figures that Gemini and Virgo people might be interested in tickling, as both signs are ruled by Mercury, which rules the nervous system.

People with Pisces strong in their chart might be the type to immerse themselves in the out-of-body experience of getting tickled. They are good at dissolving their egos and drifting off to the stars.

Sagittarius has an enthusiastic sort of energy mixed with changeability and love of variety. Might be the fun-loving sort of tickler.

Ah yes, yet another reason to tickle someone...
Er, Cancer here...:2poke:

I have the Sun in Leo. Leos like to be playful and let off steam, but they also like to have centre-stage and be dramatic and dignified.. If Leo was the only part of my nature, I am not sure I would be that interested in tickling - too undignified, and too much about the Lee rather than the Ler. (I'm a Ler.)

BUT, I also have Moon and Ascendant (Rising Sign) in Scorpio. AND I have Mars in Gemini in the 8th House.

Scorpio is fascinated with subtle power and delving into the depths, and seeing what makes people tick and working out how to manipulate and control, partly as a defence mechanism. It is interested in sex and meaningful intimacy as a death and rebirth experience. The 8th House is related to Scorpio and has to do with the same areas of life.

Gemini is highly-strung and lives on nerves and is skittish and playful.

Mars shows the kind of energy you use to assert yourself and get what you want and need.

Put all those together and I can see why I am drawn to tickling, since it is an activity that is superficially playful yet at the same time can be a powerful expression of intimacy and power.

Now THIS is a chart break down!!!

Speaking as a Taurus, I feel we would be the more aggressive ticklers who love giving and lees who love receiving merciless tickle torture

As a Gemini, I reckon my star sign lends to the fact that I love being both a light tease and a ruthless torturer...depending.

Speaking as a Taurus, I feel we would be the more aggressive ticklers who love giving and lees who love receiving merciless tickle torture

Oooh I love this hot take from an earth sign!!!! I was worried you old bulls would be sluggish, glad to know not to take you by the horns!!!

So, are there astrological sites that give tickling "advice", or are we all just making it up? Kinda like all things astrological......

So, are there astrological sites that give tickling "advice", or are we all just making it up? Kinda like all things astrological......

I haven't come across any astrology sites that have anything to say about tickling. I have seen one or two light-hearted discussions about astrology and tickling that don't seem to know much about astrology beyond the stuff you read in magazines, and that's it. We need people who are well-informed about astrology who also happen to be ticklephiles. There is a gap in the market there maybe!

As for making it up - within the millennia-long tradition of astrology there is a consistent system of symbols, so our descriptions have to stay within those bounds. Whether that system is based on anything objectively real in the first place, of course, is what we will argue about.

Last edited:
Oh I love this shit. Finally, a thread that speaks to me.

I’m a Gemini sun, Capricorn moon, Scorpio rising. I feel like Gemini’s by nature are tickle lovers, since we are very playful and childlike. Scorpios I feel like are drawn to BDSM/kinky shit by default. Caps I would assume think tickling is childish yet here I am... hahahha.

I’ve been tickled by a Saggitarius sun & he was ruthless lol. He also has an ongoing harem of ticklees and must keep a schedule of his sessions. Typical Sag.... LOL

Now my question is..... which signs are the most ticklish??

Now my question is..... which signs are the most ticklish??

A question that has occupied my brain quite a bit too!

I start with the assumption that Mercury might be important, since it rules the nervous system. So Gemini and Virgo, both ruled by Mercury, come to mind as candidates. I don't know anyone more ticklish than me, and although I am Sun Leo, Moon and ASC Scorpio, I have Venus in Virgo, and Mars in Gemini sextile Mercury.

The other thing I think of is Uranus, which is a kind of supercharged Mercury in terms of its jumpy electrical energy.

I reckon Mercury or Uranus playing any kind of up-front role in a chart might be significant for ticklishness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back