• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone relish the "holder" role?

mikeytheman921

TMF Poster
One of my fantasies is holding down a 'Lee (female) while another 'Ler (female) tickles her. I'd like to feel a 'Lee thrash against my arms, struggling in vain to get free. All the while i could claim innocence, because i'm not the one doing the tickling!! I'm not the guilty one. Right?? ;-)

I think maybe i'm not quite evil enough to be a 'Ler but i'm definitely evil enough to hold someone down for another person to tickle. Which is very evil also, in a more subtle way. Does anyone else enjoy this role of holding the victim rather than being the actual tickler? I've never lived this out in real life, but it sounds very fun.

As long as someone is getting tickled, I don't care what my role is! :p

Oh yes! Feeling them struggle is hot. The little twitches and jerks: that's when you know there's no faking going on.

I was just relishing the holder role today, in fact! IT's definitely worthy of appreciation / resentment.. I should hope that the holder gets in at least a tickle or two even if they let the primary tickler have the majority of the fun!! Even though bondage is its own fun, a strong individual acting as restraint for tickling is so much more appealing. Thank god for holders!!

When I've been ganged up on, sometimes I blame and lament the holder(s) more than I do the tickler(s), maybe because they're enjoying the illusion of not being as culpable in my torment, as though they're an innocent bystander who just happens to be kneeling on my arms, when really they're every bit as culpable... she's the one who's making this torture possible; she knows full well she's exposing my weak spots and rendering me defenseless; if only she'd let go, I might be able to fight back and get away, I think; it would be so easy for her to just have mercy and let go, why doesn't she just let go...?

I love being the holder, and I can remember at least two times off the top of my head that I got the chance. I love it because you can just sit back and take in the reactions, and you can feel them struggle....but you don't have to "fight" them.

One of my fantasies is holding down a 'Lee (female) while another 'Ler (female) tickles her. I'd like to feel a 'Lee thrash against my arms, struggling in vain to get free. All the while i could claim innocence, because i'm not the one doing the tickling!! I'm not the guilty one. Right?? ;-)

I think maybe i'm not quite evil enough to be a 'Ler but i'm definitely evil enough to hold someone down for another person to tickle. Which is very evil also, in a more subtle way. Does anyone else enjoy this role of holding the victim rather than being the actual tickler? I've never lived this out in real life, but it sounds very fun.

ABSOLUTLY! The revenge after I get tickled is to make sure they know not to do it again lol... So making sure a nightmare comes true is glorious. I would not say I would rather but I do enjoy overpowering the Ler after being a Lee... It's fun!

I haven't ever been a holder, I think it would be fun, but i'd get impatient and want to help tickle!

I'm the same way for sure, I would def want to take turns holding/tickling. But I also agree with Moose's post, I've always loved it anytime someone is getting tickled...I watch.

Nah, I prefer one on one, in that the "holder" and ler are one in the same. Though I know you aren't alone. I've had many insist on holding down a woman so that I can tickle her. Not sure their motivation. Thrill from facilitating? Expectation to ler next? I don't know :)

I’ve only been both (holder and tickler). I’m unsure if I could contain myself to just holding a person down and letting someone else tickle them, but not me at all! Always glad to help, t not my fault if they can’t tell how many hands are getting them or not.

It is fun holding a lee to assist another ler. I've done it on several occasions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back