• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Paradise is Gone :O

They had a lot of good videos but like most companies, went downhill faster than Lindsey Vonn on the slopes. Some of my favorite models were Lily, Gia, Renee and Sierra.

I loved their stuff. Cop Kitchy Koo starring Tracy is still in my top ten lists of tickling movies. Best scene when Gia first touches Tracy's armpits. I think that's when I started to love underarm tickling.
This was after Gia's thorough foot tickling using her extra long nails.

I also think they were one of the few companies at the time that took into account the shoe removal process I think fairly consistently.

One of my favorite scenes was from Female Vengeance where Renee tied up Angel's feet to the top of a desk. She then removed her high heels and then socks revealing Angels big shapely feet.
They had some good models. Natalie, Sahara, Lily, Viviana, Tracy, Sierra, Glenora, Star, Raleigh, and Summer. Oh man good times.

Renee was and always will be my biggest "crush". I have always dreamed of meeting her. She was a celebrity to me

She looked very fun to me.

I love the "tickle baby" film. There were a lot of great lees even when there were stereotypically campy videos. It's unfortunate that time wasn't great to them. If there were video companies I wish were the model for success, I'd say it'd be Calstar and Tickling Paradise.

Oh man, goofy and campy but I always loved TP :( Very sorry to hear.

Cricket and DeeDee clips were always so fun!

Yes, it was a great site. Renee is a top favorite of mine. Loved her getting tickled in nylons!
Parting is such sweet sorrow

doest Gia have a twitter or model mayhem i would love to be tickled by her in a shoot

TP still to this day made my all time favorite clip(Childhood Tickling Tales) with a girl name Greta in stocks and black stockings! Definitely the sad end of an era in our community. Thanks for all of the great scenarios and beautiful ticklish feet/girls.

Renee was certainly one of my favourite ticklees. I sort of lost interest in their videos when more high defintion and better lit videos became available. Was there ever one with Renee that was in HD? Excuse my ignorance.

That's unfortunate. I never got to purchase "Tickled to the last lick" video.

Would anyone happen to know how I could? It doesn't seem to be available on the clip store either.

Their first video Pussy Lickers is the one video I would pay a great deal of money for. It starred Gabriella and five cats. Amazing!

I am going to assume unless you can personally contact Reene the pet tickling clips will never be for sale again unless they open a new site or sell their content to someone else. Clips4Sale doesn't allow animals in clips.

Oh man. This really is a bummer. They were one of the first. There are so few of the old companies left. It's kinda sad for this legacy to end, imho. Granted they weren't perfect. But some of their old Viviana clips are still amongst my personal faves.

RIP.

:(

B

Absolutely sad. In fact, Gabrielle was always my favorite I could never get enough of watching her wonderful soles get stroked by a feather. Her laughter and begging was intoxicating and such a fricken turn on.

Speaking of... does anyone have a digital copy of a video I believe was called "Pussy Lickers"? In it, Gabrielle is tied up and she has to guess the toys tickling her feet. The feather tickling in that video is awesome. I lost my copy of it somewhere along the way...

One of the true old-school pioneers of the tickling community. One of my favorite clips is of a faceless woman being tickled by a gloved set of hands. It's an unreleased clip, I believe. No idea who the model was. The close-up angle is perfect. The lee's feet are secured in the stocks and tortured mercilessly by two sets of silver hands. From the sound of the model's voice and cackling laughter, I imagined she was an older model between her late thirties or early forties. Anyway, whoever the culprits were, they tickled the Holy Ghost out of this woman! She waves her bare feet around trying to get away at first, flexing and arching her exposed soles as she tries to handle the sensation. About forty seconds into the film, she begins pleading with her captors for mercy but they don't stop. Next thing you know, her toes began to rake into the air and the wrinkly bottoms of her feet thrash wildly.

Toward the end of the film, the gloved hands pick up speed, scraping at the tender bottoms of her soles and the woman's toes curl over in agony. It's a short film, about a minute and some change but one of my favorite of all time. The clip was never for sale, though, it was only available through membership in the archive section back in the day. But man, what a clip, that poor woman lol. A lot of films released nowadays just don't produce the kind of quality lee's like Paradise used to. My second favorite is Lily trapped in the magician's box. She gets tickled pretty good too. Hate to see them go. Nothing lasts forever.

favorites were miss Katie Martin with her bubbly laughter and Liz. Both were hopelessly ticklish on the flawless soles of their feet. One of the best was when they were secured in the stocks in the Contest and were tickled on their feet and armpits creating a chorus of uncontrollable laughter. I like to think that I was the inspiration for a couple of their videos. Liz was a basketball player locked in stocks and was humiliated when her sneakers and socks were taken off revealing her stinky feet! She had to be punished with a good foot tickling which she couldn't stand. Then Katie Martin was on a safari captured by the natives who ruthlessly tickled her feet she begged for mercy. I had sent drawings to Paradise vision with these scenerios and they came thru

I remember when Gabrielle was first putting together the company back around 1997 or 1998 and she use to be on the alt. sites when she started gathering ideas and promoting. They had a successful run and made it fun in their own unique way and they definitely deserve a "hall-of-fame" award for their contributions.

BTW...I have seen Gabrielle - and at least back in the day, she was stunning!!!!

peace out,
daddy

I remember when Gabrielle was first putting together the company back around 1997 or 1998 and she use to be on the alt. sites when she started gathering ideas and promoting. They had a successful run and made it fun in their own unique way and they definitely deserve a "hall-of-fame" award for their contributions.

BTW...I have seen Gabrielle - and at least back in the day, she was stunning!!!!

peace out,
daddy

She still remains my favorite 'lee. Could not get enough of that laugh! Glad to know she was stunning in the looks department, too.

No chance on finding a digital copy of Pussy Lickers starring Gabrielle? I know it's low probability so many years later, but worth a shot.

Man, I never knew TP was started by a female that got in the action herself.

I first visited TMF in 2003. I remember a few of the early TP stuff like Miss Ticklish USA.

In later years, my favorite lees included some of theirs, namely Adrian and her feet, or ESPECIALLY Harleigh in any and all clips. I also remember a blonde boot camp girl that was insanely ticklish.

They may have had goofy scenes with silly acting, but man they had great tickling.

Damn thats a real shame! They were the first tickling video site I ever found and I used to love watching their promos. Some classic videos like the boogeyman, miss ticklish USA and nylons on/nylons off

I hope they remain on C4S so that people can still find their stuff even if they are not active anymore

It’s a shame. My all time favorite video is Ticklish Pedicure, with Heidi’s big black nylon soles in stocks.

I love that one to ;-)

Pity.

I loved Avery.

Same here! She had such a great laugh, its a shame she didn't do that many vids for the company, I loved her in the Tickle Fantasy and Tickle Shack vids. Dominique (who was around at the same time) was also a great TP model for them

My favorites were all the various audition clips. I think the audition clips of Erin, Erika, Jennifer, and Glenora were the very first tickle clips I ever downloaded.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back