• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3rd time: Long day at the pool, movie time, spin the wheel (FFF/M)

AusTickle

Okay so my apologies the third story has taken so long. It happened ages ago, the week after the second. But I have started a new job and have less time.

So the last story: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?293113-2nd-time-Interrogation-games-(fff-m)

The first: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...th-coworkers-to-get-through-the-storm-(FFF-M)

To recap – the second story ended with me owing the girls another session of tickle torture no questions asked. (meaning I don’t get a shot at revenge) ASWELL as a 1 hour individual session each. SINCE then both of these sessions happened. A further story is about to happen that will be played at the conclusion of the world cup. So this is the story of the group session that happened the next day after I posted the last story. I hope to get a chance to post the individual sessions as well and when the next one happens, that too

So here is the group story:

As always the disclaimer:
the story contains large portions of tickling, and mostly tickling, but other examples of sexual activity, teasing, foot worship and other light tortures. It is also extremely long.

I also apologise for spelling – my keyboard doesn’t seem to be working very well

So the next day we were at Emmas in her absolute mansion. It was a scorching day and I knew it was going to be a long one. The day before the girls gave me 1 rule – for the second part of the day – it was up to me to chose the game we play. Create a tickle torture game to play. I had to decide my own fate. Eek

The first part of the day was to be spent at the pool – I had no idea what this would have to do with tickling…

Part 1

When I arrived the girls were in bath robes. I was told to go out to the pool in my trunks nd they would join me there. I got there and it honestly looked like a hotels pool. A huge pool with a lot of area for sunbathing and relaxing. A lo of chairs and sun loungers. I had a feeling growing

The girls came outside in their robes holding a bag each. My eyes widened in excitement. Kate grabbed one of he loungers nd brought it near the pool. It looked like this just so that you get a visual. https://www.officefurnitureplus.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Pacific-Sunlounger-1.jpg

I was told to strip down naked – eek - and lie down on it. Next up was a scene to behold. The girls de-robed, and I was speechless. When I say they were in the skimpiest bikinis imaginable – think even worse. Barely anything was covered by fabric

Kate – as gorgeous as ever
Plain white Bikini
LONG LONG white nails
Toe nails were a dark red

Emma – an even better sight in bikini -
Black bikini top and pink bottoms
Long black nails
Toes were pink

Rachel – the opposite to Emma
Pink bikini top and black bottoms
Pink nails
Black nails

Nothing had happened yet and I was very erect. I lay down on the lounger and Kate got to work. This time she started on my feet, and they were tied very tight to the bottom of the lounger. But they were still on the seat, but because of the tight ropes, my feet were upright in the most perfect tickling position.

Next she brought my arms above my head and over the lounger seat. They were tied together, first in handcuffs, then rope. Then they were tied to the poll on the back of the lounger chair. Again I was vulnerable and hopeless. My arms were tied above my head but to the back of the chair. My underarms were exposed and I couldn’t stop anything touching them.

The girls then gave me a kiss on the cheek, and pulled out a bottle of sunscreen. Oh fuck I thought. They spent the next 15 minutes lathering me up from head to toe in sunscreen, making sure to get every inch of me. Paying extra attention to my most ticklish spot. They also got me so close to climax and they day hadn’t begun yet. They rubbed the sunscreen in by tickles and I was already a wreck. They day hadn’t even started! Next they pulled out a botte of tanning oil. They each took generous amounts and rubbed it all over my body. They didn’t rub it in though, so I was all nice and oiled up to be tickled. Oh god

Kate then said we’re going to play a 2 minute quick game. She put a cloth over my face so I couldn’t see anything. “1,2,3.. begin girls” she said and all of a sudden I felt 2 hands on my feet, 2 on my underarms and 2 under my knees. They started tickling uncontrollably and forcefully and I was in tears. Nothing could stop them. I was screaming and crying for help. Yet it hadn’t even been a minute. After 60 seconds Kate then asked me which one is the worst and which one do I want to stop. I yelled FEEEEEEET PLEASE STOP, and all of them stopped tickling me and removed the cloth. “Well done Emma you win” I was confused. “You see on Thursday and Friday we all wore stockings out – and now you get to be gagged in Emmas. Congrats. I certainly was not complaining. Kate packed my mouth with Emma’s stockings and tied them up. They all gave me a kiss on the cheek and then Emma and Rachel got in the pool. Kate pulled up a seat next to me.

“How you going sweetie?” I mmppphed. “I hope you prepared a game for us – otherwise this night will be extremely difficult for you, although I guess it will be anyway.” I nodded. She slowly hovered her perfectly manicured foot above my body, teasing me with her perfect souls. She then started slowly dragging her toes up and down her body. It was heavenly torture. This went on for 5 minutes – rotating between left, right and both, as well as fast and slow. I was heaving heavenly – but making no sounds. How I longed to be rather worshipping those souls. Then she got serious. She got up, straddled my stomach, and started raking her finger nails up and down my underarms. It was brutal. I was crying and trying to squirm to no avail. Nothing could stop her. I begged and pleaded and cried, but she couldn’t hear me. When she finished – she claimed she still had 20 minutes with me – which made me realise theyre each going to get half an hour with me. Oh fuck. Kate then disappeared the foot of the lounger – grabbed her seat again and went to down on my feet. She alternated between right foot – left foot – and both – as wel as fast as slow. I just couldn’t anymore. I couldn’t move, and only take her torture. For once my tears were hopelessness rather than tears of tickling. 15 to go baby she said.

She then straddled my chest, and I knew what was coming. She stuck one finger in my ear and ently stroked the top if it, while tickling my neck with the other. I wanted to die. She decided this one would take her 10 minutes – and she did not relent. I was a blubbering mess. She rotated fingers but kept ticklong my ear and my neck.

“5 to go my love”

She used her last 5 minutes to brutalise every inch of my body. She tickled me in every spot imaginable – and with hard tickles. She got everywhere, she evenr had a point where she was tickling my feet with her hands and my underarms with her feet. I couldn’t believe how bad this was, and when the buzzer wne toff I Almost shouted in joy through the gag in joy. “Don’t worry – that’s not the end of us today”

tears streamed down my face if she asked if I wanted Emma or Rachel next. I shook my head at both. “Rachel” she called out – “looks like you need to remind him why he should be excited to see you and not say no” Rachel jumped in the pool as Kate left as well to join them after setting the buzzer. Rachel got out and made a beeline to me. She was soaking wet and I knew what was coming. She jumped on top of me and lay down for a while – and it was freezing. It was as cold as ice packs. I shivered and strained to get her off but I couldn’t. “Oh poor baby – you look so cold, let me warm you up.” She got out the tanning oil and used generous amounts all over my body – making sure to tickle it in rather than rub it. When this was done, she jumped in the pool again, and came to lie on me to repeat the process. This happened 4 times, and by the time she had finished ticking in oil to me the final time – she made a remark reminding my she now has 5 minutes with a lubed up body. Fuck. She ended the session the exact way Kate did – getting every inch of me in every way possible in the most brutal manner. I begged pleaded and cried. She did not relent – she kept going until the buzzer went off. She gave me a kiss and left.

Emma strode to me in the sexiest way imaginable. I was so hard but no one had paid any attention to it at any stage. She didn’t say anything. She sat down, picked up the bottle of oil, and spent 5 minutes slowly rubbing it all over my body. Without saying a word. It was the most sensual moment of my life. After it was done, she sat back in her chair, took out a newspaper and started reading it. The fact she was ignoring me was probably the greatest tease of all. While doing this, she lifted both feet on to my body and started rubbing and tickling everywhere. She alternated between rubbing and tickling as well as which foot did what. It was heaven. I wanted to die like this. I wanted her to do this to me forever. I was squirming, moaning and laughing all at once. And she didn’t even notice. After 5 more minutes she stopped, put everything down and finally spoke. “I’m going to try something new. Ever heard of slow tickles.” I squirmed. “Im going to do this to you for a full 20 minutes. Just slow tickling. Never stopping , but never increasing pace either. Ill find every spot don’t worry.” I shuddered. Slow tickling is horrible when you’re as ticklish as me – every spot you find is like an electric shock. And when she did – she smiled in the cutest was possible. Even worse, when she’s doing it – its pleasurable and bliss until she finds a spot. You’re not squirming in ecstasy, but rather than just feeling pure ecstasy… and then she finds a spot again. She alternated between using her nails and her fingers, and she tickled me head to toe. I was in a state of uncontrollable bliss for the full 20. When the buzzer went off I couldn’t even believe the amount of tears on my face.

The other 2 girls came bac and they started untying me. “Well done on surviving part 1 of the day, only more to go.” “Thanks” I said as the unpacked Emmas glorious tights out of my mouth. “We’re going to go have lunch now and then we’ll start part 2.” A thumbs up for me

part 2
After we gobbled down some sushi the girls had ordered, Kate left the room to go set up. She came back a while later and again told me to strip and come with them. I walked into the room naked and realised what I saw. We were in the tv room – where there was a massive TV on the one side.

In the middle of the room were 3 couches, and a mattress on the floor. The mattress also had a few pairs of handcuffs and stockings on them. The 3 individual couches were all connected and created a U shape with the mattress in the middle. So basically the 3 couches surrounded the mattress with the TV in the gap.

So like this:
http://camerich.co.uk/public/site/gallery/blog/master-u-shape-01.jpg

However they were 3 individual couches pushed together, they were closer together, the mattress was on the floor in the middle and the TV in the gap.

“So as you guessed- you’re going to be tied to that mattress spread eagle. Were going to watch a movie – and during that movie were going to torture you how we like. It wont be planned or coordinated, im just going to bring a box of goodies and each girl can do as she likes. When she likes. Maybe we’ll ignore you some of the time. Who knows. So lie down.

I lay down naked on the mattress. Kate put handcuffs on each limb, and then took all the stockings and tied my hands and legs to the leg of each couch. She then closed the handcuffs on each leg as well. She then a 3rd time took more stockings, and tied my legs so tight to the leg I was now immobilised. YAY. She stroked me again on the cheeks and asked 1 or 2 . I said 2 – and she asked Rachel to pass her her stockings. She pulled out the stockings she had worn the previous day and again made the perfects stockings gag. They then left the room, I don’t think I had ever been so excited. Honestly.

When they returned, they were again a sight to behold. Each girl was still wearing their bikini top, but this time they were wearing black gym spandex tights. I am obsessed wth them. They look incredible, and feel so good. In case you were wondering – these ones

https://df0a04043ae3b0be60ce-0769eb...m/4144570e-6878-470d-a698-df916f4b2121__S.jpg

Except they were all black. They were all also bare foot.

All 3 of them took a seat on couch as Kate put down 3 bags on the other 2 couches. Emma pushed play and I realised we were watching bring it on. I actually didn’t mind that.

The movie started as the girls spent the first 5-10 minutes ignoring me but rubbing their feet all over me. It was heavenly bliss again, and as the other 2 continued – Kate got up and pulled out 4 ice packs and 4 pairs of knee length stockings. “oh fuck off I mumbled in to my gag.” Kate tied the packs into place – 1 on each underarm – 1 on each thigh. I was already squirming. As soon as she was done – Emma rubbed a nice cold cream onto my dick. Which about 15 seconds later started burning. I was no squirming a lot. They left those to sink in for a while and then started an all out blitz of tickling me with their toes. 60 toes all over my body. I thrashed around to no avail and screamed into my gag. It was about 15-20 minutes later they stopped and looked further into the bag. Kate replaced the ice packs with new cold ones, and this time tied a new one into place on my dick. Rachel covered my feet in icey hot cream again while Emma tickled my neck with her feet. Kate then took out pinwheels and rubbed them all over me. So with Rachel at my feet – Emma at my neck and Kate tuorturing with me with pinwheels – they kept this up for about another half an hour. We were over an hour now and Kate said theres half an hour left so lets prepare for the finale.

For the next 15 minutes – they again brutally tickle tortured me with their toes. All 3 of them tickling me everywhere while watching the movie. I squirmed and cried the whole time but to no avail. Kate told them to stop and got out a condom. She placed it on me, and then placed another one on top of that. Rachel then pulled out my gag as they braced themselves for the final 15 minutes.

For the next 5 minutes – they had 3 5 minute spells where one person would tickle me with their toes, one would give me a footjob over the condom while the other would make me worship their feet. The squirming from the tickling meant the girls were unable to tell when I was actually cumming or not. But in those 15 minutes I came twice. Right at the start, and right at the end, which made me so sensitive in between. I reckon those 15 minutes were up there with the best 15 I had experienced with the girls. It was heaven.

When the movie ended the girls all gave me a kiss and asked if I had cum yet. They pulled off the condom and realised just how much I had. They poured it all over my stomach and tickled it into me. It was kinda gross but I didn’t mind.

They then untied me, and gave me the following instructions.

Part 3

1) Go to the bathroom upstairs and shower and get cleaned up.
2) Then go to Emmas room – stay naked
3) Start setting up the game I created and set up what I need
4) Go to Emmas closet – pick out an outfit for each girl. Kate had also left a whole bunch of clothes out for me to choose from. Whatever I want them to wear. AS LONG as each girl has a bra and underwear. Boobs and bottoms covered. But I could choose whatever else I want. Shoes, bra, underwear, stockings, corset etc etc This really excited me.

So I went upstairs – showered – set up the game (this didn’t take long – I had already created it) and ran into the cupboard.

I explored every single thing Kate owned (I don’t care how pervy this made me) and settled on this

Rachel – I knew she wouldn’t like less clothing. So I settled on a very revealing and sexy lacey lingerie bra. All black
Plain Black sexy underwear
All black light and soft nylon stockings
Open strappy heels

Kate – I chose the tightest corset I could find knowing she liked this
Black lacey underwear
Fishnet stockings
Sexy strappy high heels

Emma -
Tight short leather bra
Black lacey underwear
Lighter and soft nylon black soft stockings
Very High heeled boots

I was ready. I waited for the girls who were all in robes

When they came in I explained the game. This was an idea I stole off this site. From a story called the wheel.

I had taken the spinning wheel from a board game called twister. You spin the wheel and it lands on the punishment. On the board, there are 16 spots, and I had covered the wheel with 16 punishments.

Each girls gets 5 turns each.

They spin the wheel – and have to then roll 2 die. The combined score is the amount of minutes they get to torture me with whatever the wheel landed on.

Then when everyone has 5 turns – they get their finale. They spin the wheel, and roll the die, and times it by 5 to work out the minutes.

Kate was speechless and in heaven. She was so happy with me – but announced she was making 2 changes.

For the finale
1) its time 10 not 5 – I agreed
2) They get to spin 3 times – and they either get to choose to do all 3 punishments for the full time or only one of them. (But cant do 2) I agreed

Awesome!

So I showed them the board. These were the punishments:

1) Tickle right foot
2) Tickle left foot
3) Tickle both feet
4) Tickle underarms
5) Tickle legs and body
6) Tickle Face (ears eyes neck)
7) Tickle everywhere
8) Tickle with their feet
9) Foot worship
10) Spin again
11) Have 2 turns
12) Pleasure (hand blow or footjob) (not allowed to stop or tease)
13) Ice and Icey hot
14) Non-tickle torture that is not listed (cant repeat)
15) Ler’s choice
16) Lee’s choice

Kate again was so pleased – everyone was very excited to play – including me

She did however have 3 more rules
1) Ticklee’s choice is not allowed to be the pleasure
2) Because of that I’m allowed to rule out one option for tickler’s choice – I chose the facial tickle
3) Separate ice and icey hot and great rid of spin again. All good

Awesome – she then told me to show everyone their outfits. I went through their outfits one by one and each girl had a sly look on their face.

Kate then asked me to choose a number between 1 and 3.

I said 1
She said choose again
I said 2
Good.. and again
I said 2
And then she said one more and I obviously chose 3

She then held out 3 scrunched up pieces of paper and told the other 2 girls to choose 1 and reveal.
Rachel was 1 and Emma 2 and Kate 3

And you said 1,2,2 and 3? I nodded

Okay so that’s Rachels bra – Emma’s underwear and stockings, and my shoes?

I was confused… “Sorry?”
“Oh hunny did you really thin you’d get to choose what we wore. Oh no – your punishment is that you’ll be wearing the outfits. I gulped. I looked for a way out – and Kate sensed it. “There 3 of us and 1 of you – you will be tickled all night and all of tomorrow honey.” I knew I had no choice – and it actually wasn’t that bad. I was excited to wear the stockings – So I could live with the rest. And I was so excited to play this game. I was just glad I didn’t have to wear the corset. “Lucky you choose the stockings and not fishnets - otherwise it wouldn’t be very ticklish” she said with a smirk.

“Right – get dressed an lie on the bed – well be back soon hun” and the girls left.

I looked down at the clothes and wondered if they would even fit. I was a little excited – but also a little nervous. But I was still ecstatic about the game

So I put the underwear on – thank god the tights go over it! I then put on the bra which honeslty wasn’t a big deal – it doesn’t look like anything if you don’t have boobs. But I looked down and saw what was left. I started running the soft nylon stockings up my leg. It was silky and smooth – but I realised how sensitive it would make the tickling. They felt great. I the went to work putting the shoes on – which honestly took so long trying to fit and then do up the straps. I wish the girls were wearing these shoes. After the ordeal I realised I then needed to walk across the room in them to get to the bed! Fuck! Why didn’t I think this part through? Eventually I got there. How do girls always do this?????

I waited for the girls to come back and when they did, it was a sight to behold. They didn’t wear revealing sex themed outfits but more just sexy classy looks that leaves your jaw dropping.

Kate was wearing a short black silk dress, that was soooo short it stopped just above her thigh and had thin straps at the top. It was very tight and almost looked like a negligee. She was wearing light soft black nylon stockings, and black high heeled shoes.

Rachel was wearing a black dress, that was as short as Kates, and above her boobs was sheer black. She was wearing the same black stockings and black shoes as Kate

Emma looked so good Id give my life up as a slave to be with her (I kinda have :p) She was wearing a silky black tank top. She was wearing the shortest black leather mini skirt you have ever seen.
She was wearing these tights
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Women-St...hts-Sexy-Solid-Regular-Lace-Net-/222367762395
and strappy high heeled shoes

As I was instructed to lie down, the girls admired my attire. It hit me that I was going to be tied lying down in Emmas bed. “Since you’ve been spread eagle lets do something different.” Rachel and Emma walked up to me holding a bondage cuff each. They both placed one on each of my hands. They went to the goodies bag, and did the same to my feet. Kate then walked up to me and clipped the 2 hands together. She then grabbed a whole bunch of stockings, while I was lying there with my hands cuffed together above my head. She then tied loops around the clip and tied them to the headboard. She then did that 3 more times, which immobilised my arms, tied together above my head. She then took off my shoes – all that effort! She then tied my legs the same method, but stretched to each leg of the head board. So I basically made a reverse Y. My arms together and my legs stretched out. And I couldn’t move an inch. She then broke a whole at the crotch and pulled my dick through so it was visible

Kate then finally got her own stockings that she had worn the last 2 days and packed a gag tightly in my mouth. Eek

‘So 5 times each and 1 turn together, is that correct?” I nodded in fear. “Well lets get started girls.” All3 of them climbed on the bed with the wheel.

“Okay so we’ll go in the order of the numbers we drew.” Rachel you go first. She spun the wheel and obviously the first result was “Have two turns” I threw my head back as much as it could and Rachel made comment about her luck finally turning.

The first spin she did was tickle left foot, and somehow to my luck she rolled 2 ones. The next spin was pleasure! I couldn’t believe it – and the others girls made a further comment about her luck. It didn’t last long as she then rolled a 1 and 2. 3 minutes of pleasure. Rachel moved to the side of the bed, and as Kate put the timer on, she started slowly tickling my left foot. Just light slow tickles on my foot I couldn’t move. I was brutal but thankfully didnt last long as the buzzer went off. She then moved forward and said “sorry but I’m not taking my shoes off for 3 minutes – and instead used her hands to start jerking me off. She went rather slowly so while it was pleasurable, it didn’t come close to getting me off as the buzzer went.

Next it was Emma's turn and she spun ice torture. I was kinda hoping the non tickle torture was spaced out and I knew it would be tough when she rolled 7 minutes. She seemed happy as she grabbed the cooler bag and moved in on me. She also grabbed some knee high stockings and tied an ice pack to each foot, each thigh and each arm. She then grabbed an ice cube in each hand, and sat on my chest, her beautifully laced thighs tickling my sides as she wiggled around. She then started rubbing the ice all over my body. When they melted she took 2 more and did the exact same thing to my dick. It was freezing and subsided any hard on I had. The buzzer went off before the ice had melted but it had its impact. She untied the ice packs and I couldn’t even regroup!

I knew bad things were coming the minute Kate stood up and obviously she spun facial tickles. She then rolled 10 minutes. How does that happen. She went to the bag and pulled out the paint brushes, and then she straddled my neck with her soft nylons. She stuck a paint brush in each ear and started tickling. Then she stopped with one hand while she tickled my eye lids. She then took the paint brush to my neck. This was the worst period of the day. She rotated this for the full 10 minutes and silent laughs filled the gag and tears streamed down my face. I begged and squirmed to no avail and almost cried in happiness when the buzzer went off.

One round down 4 to go!

Rachel then spun tickler’s choice and rolled 5 minutes. She needs to work on her dice use. She straddled my chest and started raking her magnificent nails up and down my underarms. It was an all out brutal assault. And didn’t stop. I shouted and squirmed and cried but I could not escape her nails and could not get her to stop. She had the cutest laughter as the buzzer finally went.

Emma was next and spun a tickle my legs and body. She rolled 7 minutes, and straddled my groin, strategically placing herself on my member. She then did the same as Rachel – an all out assault on my stomach. You could see the red marks start appearing as she kept digging into my stomach. I was squirming and crying and pleading as she kept going. When that was done she turned around and did the same to my legs, which was not as bad until she went under my knee. Suddenly I was in a lot of trouble and could not stop her vicious nails pushing me over the edge. I was a mess by the time she was done.

Kate was last for the round and spun an icey hot, and then rolled 4 minutes. I thanked the lord I almost got away scott free from Kate – but even with icey hot she could turn you into putty. She rubbed me from neck to toe in the stuff – including my dick and then watched me squirm for the full 4 minutes. The effects actually lasted for 30 seconds after the buzz as she blew me to cool down. Man that was intense.

3 to go!

Again Rachel stood up and again she rolled 2 turns! First she spun tickle everywhere but only rolled 4 minutes. Then she rolled ice for 5 minutes

So he started at my feet and brutally attacked me from head to toe – and then down again. I was able to hold out knowing it was only 4 minutes and other than when she tickled me ears – I could largely live. She then repeated the ice method Emma did but instead just kept the ice cubes on my dick the whole time. It was cold but so much better than tickling.

Emma turns and she rolled tickling me with her feet for 9 minutes! Fuck! She oh so slowly peeled her shoes off, sat on my thighs, stretched her legs and hovered her magnificent feet in my face. And then she went to work. She started on my underarms and the neck, back to underarms and back to neck. She then tickled my sides. And for 7 minutes she rotated. It was brutal, so pleasurable but so ticklish. I was crying again even though I loved it so much. With 2 minutes left she stood up, and started digging one foot in to my inner thigh. This was hell on earth. I was squirming and yelling to no avail. She did this for 2 minutes and it felt like 20. It was as bad as any facial tickle. I was in absolute tears. Finally the buzzer went and I couldn’t breathe.

When Kate got up I dreaded tickles from her but she rolled foot worship! I was in heaven! She then rolled 11 minutes! Not only do I not get tickled by her for at least another turn I got to worship her magnificent souls. She took her shoes off, unpacked my gag, and took a similar position to Emma. I was a little to eager and started worshipping her nylons. You could see her perfectly manicured nails through the fabric and I was in heaven. I worshipped, I kissed. Her toes. Her souls. Her left foot, her right foot. She enjoying herself as well and for the first time that day I felt amazing. I didn’t want it to end, and the 11 minutes of heaven felt shorter than any of the 2 minutes of torture.

2 rounds to go!

Rachel was next and she spun tickle both feet for 9 minutes! She took a seat at the end of the bed and got to work on my feet. You forget how bad ticklish feet is, and I was in tears. She rortated between feet as well as sometimes did both at that same time. She did the tops of my feet as well and I was back in tears. I was squirming and yelling again but had to just lie there and take the abuse. She had the evilest grin and I was a wreck by the time the buzzer went off!

Emma got up and rolled a non tickle torture not listed for 8 minutes! I chose this one as I wanted them to come up with new ways and was interested to see what else they could come up with. But Emma went into the bag and started collecting washing line pegs. FUCK! Forgot about those! I should’ve named it non tickle torture you’ve never done! She went to town, pulling down my bra and placing them on my nipple as well as my balls. The underside of my arms, my stomach, my legs and my feet. She then pulled them off one by one – rubbing the skin raw every time. She still had almost 3 minutes left, so did it again on my balls and arms. I don’t like this one and was relieved when the buzzer went.

When Kate rolled Ticklee’s choice I was considering foot worship but preferred to do that to a new girl next. I decided to choose non tickle torture not listed – because I didn’t want to be tickled and I wanted to see what else they could do. Surely they were out of ideas. “Oh bad call” said Kate as she rolled 7 minutes and she got up and grabbed the burning candles from the pedestal. FUCK

She sat next to me on the bed and raised herself so she was high up, and started pouring the wax on my stomach. I yelled every time the wax hit my skin. Every time. She did it slowly and sensually. I kind of enjoyed it, a bit like ice torture. She covered my arms and stomach in wax, one drop at a time. She did the same to my balls, and if I didn’t have the gag packed back in, the neighbours might have called the cops. This kept going for 5 minutes, and then she spent the last 2 scratching all the wax off with her very long nails. My stomach was a mess by the time the buzzer went but I was grateful for the experience.

Last round!

Rachel rolled tickle my face! Great way to start off but she only rolled 3 minutes. She wasn’t happy and I actually got through it okay knowing it wasn’t too long. Obviously I was in tears by the end but she largely focused on tickling my ear. The buzzer went off just as I was starting to feel so hopeless!

Emma’s last turn and she rolled a roll again! Fuck my days! She then rolled foot worship for 8 minutes!!!!!!!! I would’ve yelled in happiness if I could. When she went again she rolled pleasure for 6!! I could’ve cried. “And youre lucky shes taking her shoes off” Kate winked. Emma, down on her luck – took her shoes off and took her usual position on my legs. She stretched out her legs and teased my mouth with her gorgeous souls! I went to town on her feet, almost moaning in pleasure as her cute souls entered my mouth. I worshipped every inch of each foot as thoroughly as I could. I wanted to cry I was so happy. I did both feet twice each in the 8 minutes and almost showed sadness when the buzzer went off. I then realised what was coming next as Kate repacked my gag and Emma started stroking my dick ever so slowly with her feet. The lacey tights weren’t as nice as the soft nylons but I was in absolute heaven. She wasn’t going fast at all but it was so pleasurable, I would’ve given my life for her to continue forever. I knew there wasn’t much time left when I started to build and was right on the edge as the buzzer went. It was so cruel and I was left so defeated.

And then finally Kate’s final turn. She finally got her tickle torture as she spun both feet for 4 minutes. I could live with that to end of, but Kate made those 4 minutes seem like the whole day. She focused on certain areas, slow and fast, right then left then both. She certainly made use of the fact this was her only tickle and I was a heaving mess by the end

When the buzzer went off it was the end of round 1 – and I just had one round to go. Hopefully the dice would be kind to me.
As per the rules, they took their 3 spins and they got:
tickle everywhere (fuck), tickle right foot and lee’s choice.
They unpacked my gag and asked what I wanted and I said right away foot worship.
Kate then replied with a dilemma
She said that they had got what they wanted in tickling me everywhere which means they get to tickle my feet anyway and don’t have to give me footworship. That made sense. They asked if they could replace the foot tickle with another spin and avoid any tickle. That means they could get another torture, but it also gave me a 1 in 5 chance of getting pleasure. Naturally I agreed, I was getting brutal torture anyway I might as well take the worship and hope for something better. After 2 more spins both got tickles, they then spun for ice torture. My groan was loud enough to make them smile at me. It was all on the dice roll now.
Kate picked up one and Emma the other, as Kate rolled a 3 and Emma 4. 70 minutes…. Eeeeeek
Kate repacked my gag and then straddled my chest. Rachel straddled my groin and Emma sat at my feet. “Ready ladies” and then they started – and it was an explosion of sensitivity and electricity.

I didn’t know which direction to move in. I didn’t know which torture to try avoid. All I could do was sit there and cry, scream into my gag and take the punishment. Kate was tickling my neck eyelids ears and underarms and was arbitrary in choosing which to attack when. Emma was focusing on my stomach inner thigh and under my knees while Rachel was working over my feet. If you have ever been tickled 3 on 1 before – you can imagine the assault I was going through. And after 10 minutes, they changed positions, Emma to my feet, Rachel to my face and Kate to my stomach. Emma and Rachel resumed the usual tickling attack but kate got out 2 ice cubes an attacked every inch of me with them. And when they melted, she did it again. Again this lasted 10 minutes and again I was squirming and crying as I could not avoid the attack. When 10 minutes were up, they shifted again, Kate to my feet, Rachel to my body and Emma took a seat right on my face, so that her lacey stockings were on my face. Rachel stood up and Kate sat down. Emma focused solely on my underarms from her position as I laughed into her glorious tights. Rachel dug her toes into my inner thighs and Kate took the foot tickling to a new level. This was the worst 10 minutes of the lot and I was an electric mess. If you had to sit through these 10 minutes in isolation, youd be an absolute mess and my face was covered in tears when the 10 minutes were up. “We’re gonna give you a 10 minute break to recoup but we’re still pausing the clock as we go replenish the ice stocks. They unpacked the gags and I was grateful.

I lay there trying to recatch my breath as the girls finally came back. That moment of the 3 of them walking towards me made me realise I really am one of the luckiest guys in the world. And I still had 40 minutes of this.

They came back with the cooler bag and immediately took their positions. Kate grabbed ice packs and went to her usual spots. She tied them to my underarms and thighs. She then grabbed 2 ice cubes and straddled my groin. Rachel sat beside me and Emma took a seat at my fight. It was obvious what each of their jobs were. Kate started rubbing the ice on my stomach while Emma started tickling both my feet. Rachel brought her stockinged feet to my mouth. I concentrated on worshipping her souls to take my mind off the torture. The soft nylon was heavenly and I went to town on her feet. After 10 minutes, Emma moved to my stomach, Rachel to my feet and Kate brought her feet to my mouth. The same tortures applied as I concentrated on Kates gorgeous feet. For the final cycle they changed again as Rachel played with the ice, Kate tickled my feet and I worshipped Emma’s gorgeous souls. It was hard concentrating as Kate was really working my own feet out but I was managing to enjoy Emma’s feet regardless. For the final few minutes the other 2 stopped and let me enjoy Emma’s feet and it was joyous. As the buzzer went off for the end of the 10 minutes, I knew the girls were going to make the final 10 absolutely brutal.

And I wasn’t wrong. Each girl grabbed a piece of ice an took their position, as for the full 10 minutes they used one hand to tickle and the other to rub ice. They rotated focusing on my feet, under my knees, my face neck and ears and my underarms. Tears were streaming down my face as I bucked and squirmed to avoid the tickles to no avail. I couldn’t do anything about it but thankfully the 10 minutes happened quite quickly.

When the buzzer went off was extremely glad and relieved. Kate untie me and I just lay there for about 2 hours.

So that’s the 3rd story. As I said, when I get a time I’ll write about the individual sessions and were having a 4th group session very soon. Once again would love to hear your feedback and thoughts

It is an absolute crime that these stories arent more appreciated. This deserves a bump, and please tell us more! You got to get your chance to tickle them, right?

It is an absolute crime that these stories arent more appreciated. This deserves a bump, and please tell us more! You got to get your chance to tickle them, right?

Thanks mate

Like I've said previously, I'm not that into being the ler, but I have tried. There is one more episode that has happened but considering the response to this story, I'm just too busy to sit down and write it

Thanks mate

Like I've said previously, I'm not that into being the ler, but I have tried. There is one more episode that has happened but considering the response to this story, I'm just too busy to sit down and write it

Whenever you get the time to write this story and others, there will be plenty of us who would rather read nothing else.

Man....you really need to put on your "Ler" mask and get all 3 at least once, it's only fair. Lol great story

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back